[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Judificiation of the White elite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: download (6).jpg (11 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
11 KB, 299x168
Anyone concerned about the increasing rate of conversions to judaism amongst many in the white elite class? My uncle is a Lawyer and he married a Jewish woman and he rejected his Christian Aryan heritage and became Jewish, for some reason no one really cared about his comversion to judaism in our family since we arent very religious. One of his other associates in his firm has also converted to Judaism. Ive also noticed how many celebrities here have converted to Judaism either by marriage or by choice. Could this be the Jews final plan, to destory white power by converting through marriage the remaining bastion of white economic power? Will in 200 years time, the old money white elite families be Jewish?
>>
Stop blaming jewish people for your incompetence.
>>
>>75531465
Jews don't make babies anymore, their only way to keep the religion alive is to convert people, so of course they choose the richest and most influential whites.
>>
>>75532001
lol you're so ignorant it's funny, the Hasidic and orthodox jews fuck like rabbits and have 10+ kids each family
>>
>>75532090
yeah but those are the worst and lowest iq jews
>>
>>75532297
That's a mild way of putting it
Only an incompetent idiotic nutjob would force their child to undergo religious education and prohibit him from learning necessary fields of study to be able to succeed in the world that isn't the modern orthodox ghetto

problem is their numbers get higher over time and eventually will become a force to be reckoned with politcally
>>
It is sort of the opposite, I think.

There probably was a time that Jews achieved lots of power by marrying into establishment families in Europe. But now, something like 50% of American Jews are married to non-Jews. Thats pretty much an extinction of Jews right there.

It's like that with the Rothschilds. The latest generation of Rothschilds are hardly even genetically Jewish.

It won't have a positive effect on the genetics of the European elites, but there will still be non-elites of pure European heritage that may one day rise to replace the Mongrel elite whom will presumably become degenerate through their Mongrel genes.
>>
>>75532778
No, it's from a thousand years of doing white collar merchant/banker jobs that involve lots of math and moving of money. The Jews who could do that had more children, the ones who couldn't became poor and died out. Selection for intelligence over 1000 years made them really good at math and verbal skills but also explains why they're generally very short, frail and weak because they never did very much physical labor. Plus, rabbis were allowed to have children and marry while priests could not. Clergymen were often more intelligent than laymen.
>>
>>75532504
Ive seen the Rothschilds, theyre basically Anglo jews.
He looks like my English grandfather.
I think the Jewish intellect comes from a thousand years of marrying intelligent whites and practicing selective interbreeding which just improves the ashkenazi Jews gene pool.
>>
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 486x303) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 486x303
>>75533041
Forgot the pic

>>75532988
>>
Fucking Americucks.

The ultimate redpill is islam.

You want economics? Islamic communism.

You want social politics? East London sharia law.
>>
>>75532988
So tell me, why werent Jews allowed to do menial labour?
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 229x377) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 229x377
>>75533148
>>
>>75532090
You speak about Israël, I speak about the diaspora.
Jews are suffering the same secularization that they crafted for western christians.

By the way even in Israël you are diluted by immigration.
Hassidic are like mormons, sure they have a lot of kids but they are a minority of a minority.
>>
Married a half Jew. I would be concerned if I lived in a predominantly Jewish area, but I don't.

We outnumber them at all levels of society. They make up a large enough number at the highest levels of society to leave an imprint, though, which is what they are doing.

I think the only truly at risk location is NYC.
>>
>>75531465
DRIEDELED
>>
>>75533284
Israel is different to any cucked western country. Israel encourages Jews and non Jews to form their own ethnic enclaves. Jews live in one suburb, Goyim migrants lives in another suburb, that resembles a ghetto. Ive met an Israeli Ethiopian Jew migrant in Melbourne when I was working in the immigration department and he told me that the only Ashkenazi Jew he spoke to throughout his 10 years in Israel was his boss and government workers. Its the most divided country in the world, the only reason they have immigration is becuase the Jews dont want to do the menial jobs that exists in all societies, so they let the goyim migrants do the shit jobs. I wished the west adopted the same attitude towards non whites instead of all this integration crap.
>>
They know it's the only way to succeed in the long run.

It's not about the money anymore, it's about securing your family's place in the elite ruling class and not the mullato servan shit tier race.
>>
>>75536205
Basically thehre traitors saving their own arses
>>
>>75531465
Anyone can become Jewish, is just a religioun.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.