[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This small USA state is 10 times bigger than Israel. Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: Kansas_in_United_States.svg.png (61 KB, 405x251) Image search: [Google]
Kansas_in_United_States.svg.png
61 KB, 405x251
This small USA state is 10 times bigger than Israel.
Discuss.
>>
Israel and their dreams of ever being anything other than Jews hiding behind a wall
>>
File: 1464419666937.jpg (43 KB, 507x798) Image search: [Google]
1464419666937.jpg
43 KB, 507x798
your mom is a small state
>>
>>75531034
>tdog
Really makes you think...... hmmmmmmmm..... I'm a #TrumpDog now
>>
Ethnically you are more Euro than Arab, yet you wanted land from Arab lands. Maybe you shouldn't fuck things up so frequently that you need to carve land other side of the world to have 'peace' among Muslims that would skin you if they had the chance.

And lets face, only reason you went for Arab lands was because you didn't want to be middle of your Kalergi plan
>>
>>75530986
really makes you think
>>
>>75531024
What? That's precisely the opposite of the truth. We WANT to have walls, we NEED a ghetto, without it we're not a folk, not a nation, with no ethos.
>>
>>75531152
And who drived us out in the first place? Look in the mirror and see your Mongoloid lying cheating face.
>>
>>75530986
It's also larger than Switzerland,Austria,Portugal,Belgium,Netherlands,Denmark,Ireland Iceland, and almost larger than the UK. Yuropeins and there tiny countries. My small state is bigger than their entire countries.
>>
>>75530986
It's fucking empty though, almost a 3rd of Israel's population.
>>
>>75531244
yet when it comes to history and culture, the entire USA could not muster enough to put up with San Marino
>>
>>75531244
Plz eliminate those countries, they cause nothing but trouble.
>>
>>75531418
And here you're posting using American English, in an American imageboard...
>>
>>75531236
Well, if you look at Germanys history you find out how badly communist jews fucked the country
>>
>>75531418
>Muh History!
A hur dur dur. My state that is 95% corn has a lrager gdp than your entire country

>2016 gdp Kansas 207,000
>Czech Republic 205,000

You can't thank the US for this site, the internet, and the computer or phone you're using to access it.
>>
>>75531638
You're adding lies to your lies. Germany supported the communist revolution in Russia to undermine it, it even funded Lenin. Finnish education at its best...
>>
>>75531694
>60%
>>
>>75531694
207,000 billion
to
205,000 billion
Your entire country can't even compete with a bunch of corn.
>>
>>75530986
Kansasfag here.
AMA
>>
>>75531772
>60%
>>
>>75530986
Hmmm
It's really making me think
>>
>>75531765
Still the most whites of any country in the world. 200,000. The white population isn't peaking until 2045. Even with immigration the white population will rise for the next 30 years.
>>
>>75531871
>60% and going down
>>
>>75531762
No, you can google the culprits behind ger revolution
>>
>>75531999
Many Russian Jews were commies, but they were followers, they weren't the real force behind the movement, which was only made possible because Germany wanted to weaken Russia - the Germans even smuggled Lenin to Switzerland and later got him back. Without Germany there would be no communism, at least not in its Soviet form.
>>
Name one country that has lost wars to Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq
just one
>>
>>75531236

It had more to do with Europe not wanting to deal with your shit so they gave you some scraps they had leftover from World War I that they couldn't really afford anymore. Israel was essentially a welfare handout and given some useless land. Hey if they can hold that land good for them while we take the oil.
>>
>>75532298

China, Cambodia, Laos, and Iran. Afghanistan you might try to tie a weak string to USSR but farther back perhaps.
>>
>>75532409
> Israel was essentially a welfare handout and given some useless land.
The denial among Jews in Israel about that is astounding, I believe that's why religious Zionism is so popular in here, it conceals that humble fact about how Israel came to be in the first place.
>>
>>75532614

Obvious answer you seek for all three though is USA ;)
>>
File: kansas.jpg (78 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
kansas.jpg
78 KB, 630x420
>>75531822
What do you think of Kansas?
>>
>>75532685

I'm actually surprised The British didn't get France on board with making parts of what is now Lebanon and Syria part of the deal. I think it's likely that the Christian populations are what dissuaded that though. Palestine had mostly Palestinians with a "native" Jewish minority. I say this in hindsight now after watching Lebanon get destroyed by Muslims and Syria going the same route now.
>>
>>75532925
>Palestinians
They never called themselves Palestinians, that's only an after the fact propaganda invention. Arabs in Palestine weren't a nation, they didn't have any culture, language, or histsory as a nation.
>>
>>75533064

While true we're talking about the region that was arbitrarily made to govern from afar in the UK and France. We can even call them former Kebabs.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.