[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was crack a disease made by the CIA to enslave blacks to democracy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
Was crack a disease made by the CIA to enslave blacks to democracy?
>>
>>75530873
It's been working for Hillary's campaign
>>
Normalized pedicures for white girls qt feetsies enslaved many a black man. I would literally strangle my 11 children if it meant I could tour the toes and soles of the world
>>
>cocaine with baking soda

>implying you need the cia to make this
>>
>>75531014
Holy fuck this is hot.
>>
No some stupid nigger just decided to mix baking powder with cocaine in boiling water with added ingredients to see if it would harden and it worked, after that it spread like wildfire as the apes worshipped and used their new invention. Just like the Wheel with Whites back in the days.
>>
File: howbadthingsreallyare.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
howbadthingsreallyare.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>75530873

shittiest post ever, but here's your (you)
>>
>>75530873
No, that's an excuse

The real reason is the welfare state and the creation of a dependent class that has no incentive to leave the welfare class
>>
>>75530873
>blacks start to police their own communities
>form Black Panthers, which are actually militias
>these communities controlled by Panthers are getting too much control
>police worry Panthers might attack them or challenge authority, plus Panthers are talking about separatism
>government sees potential for IRA-level happenings in major cities like Atlanta, Chicago and Detroit
>flood black neighborhoods with cheap crack and heroin
>kill two birds with one stone: The drugs are from the Nicaraguan Contras

Redpilled.
>>
>>75531187
That's not redpill, that's black apologist pill.

The Black panthers were Marxists who never had the organizational level or competence to mount anything.

>flood black neighborhoods with cheap crack and heroin

Yes because the poor innocent darkies lack self control and don't have the mentally capacity to make choices relating to their general well being /s

cry me a river
>>
>>75531396
>lack self control and don't have the mentally capacity to make choices relating to their general well being
Yeah, everyone knows this. I'm not an apologist, I admit it's true. And don't base the former Black Panthers (which disbanded) with the shitty New Black Panther Party. They're just cunts with a couple shotguns.
>>
>>75530873
Yes
It was spread in black communities
It was made to eventually infect everyone in the community while destroying them from the inside, slowly killing them, while they decay more psychologically and physically
>>
Yah man cocaine dealers would never go after poor blacks. Only the white devil government would
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.