[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is South Park getting so redpilled? First it was the PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: southpark.png (356 KB, 952x357) Image search: [Google]
southpark.png
356 KB, 952x357
Why is South Park getting so redpilled?

First it was the PC dude episode, now it's the whole season. All of these episodes are centered on stupid leftist ideas - in one, Cartman decides to go trans because he wants to take shits in a cleaner bathroom which results into him having his own safe space bathroom and it's clearly done to ridicule lefties. In another, a bunch of illegal immigrants swarm their school that are hilariously stereotypical.

I know the creators are jews, is this controlled opposition or what?
>>
I don't watch tv. What were the episodes about before?
>>
>>75529800
You don't know what South Park is about?

It's just kids swearing and doing really lewd and politically incorrect stuff - but now they're really hitting hard on modern leftism.
>>
They're gonna make fun of Trump and the alt-right next I bet.
>>
>>75529915

I know the show is supposed to be edgy but I thought it was always supposed to be like that through every episode since it was created. What exactly is the change?. Was it before focused on making fun of the right?.
>>
They've always been pretty honest in their social criticism tbqhfam
>>
>>75530087
No, it wasn't focused on anything. It was typical edgy humor, insulting everyone.
>>
>>75529800

South Park is just social satire of current events from American pop culture.

In the past, they've ridiculed obvious murderers like OJ Simpson and Jon-Benet Ramsey's parents.

The most recent season they tackled the ultra-PC, SJW culture, because it's topical.
>>
>>75530177

Oh. Well, maybe they're starting to finally decide the left needs to be fucked with. I'm serious. I am mostly a liberal but this transgender shit is really making me think if I have to choose between allowing the world to become "too" liberal then I'd rather have it "too" conservative if liberals are asking to allow 3rd graders to determine their real identity when they aren't even competent enough to know if they should be buying a pack of cigarettes.
>>
South park is dead
>>
>>75529702
They poke at topics that people talk about. They have made fun of right and left repeatedly for 20 years now. If you're seeing a trend it means they're doing their job of sucking you into loyal viewership.
>>
>>75530030

They already made fun of Trump this last season, they had a Canadian dictator who decided to build a wall between Canada and the United States.
>>
>>75529702
Matt and Trey are Libretarians, they criticize everything equally. They criticized conservatives in the past in the South Park. It's just now they probably realized that liberals are batshit crazy nowadays.
>>
>>75529702
its redpilled when they pander to your bullshit
when they start shitting on your retarded ass you will spam the shit out of this board crying DEGENERACY! and suddenly they stopped being ""redpilled"" to you
>>
>>75530030
Almost 100%. They make fun of everyone and it seems to be the new "hip" thing or w.e the kids call it nowadays.
>>
>>75529702
I just want to see how they handle Trump in the new season
>>
It mocks whatever the hottest topical humor happens to be, kind of like SNL.

It's just that the left has been extremely easy to mock for the past few years.
>>
They make fun of everything.

It's kind of their MO.
>>
>>75529702
>getting
>implying it wasn't redpilled from the very start
>>
>>75530601
this desu senpai(ily)
If it were the opposite people here would be complaining that South Park is now cucked and degenerate
>>
>>75529702
>South Park
dude, the 90s ARE OVER.
>>
File: 215.jpg (19 KB, 410x231) Image search: [Google]
215.jpg
19 KB, 410x231
>>75530729
buckle up buckaroo, Garrison, Jenner 2016
>>
Matt Stone and Trey Parker said that they hate both sides of the political spectrum.
There was also an episode where they poke fun at Trump's wall and Mr.Garrison's campaign is meant to parody Trump's campaign.
>>
After seeing the end of their trayvon martin episode i kinda think they just pander to everyone
>>
>women's bathroom
>clean
>>
>>75533487

Kek

Just imagine the tampons, pads, and blood everywhere.
>>
Their probably going to get taken off the air soon if they keep mocking the left. Every other show on Comedy Central is now sjw propaganda.
>>
>>75529702
The whole PC season was a mixed bag of both redpill and shit material.
The ending of PC Principal saga, where he 'redeems' himself is the low point of the show.
Then again, they wanted to show what the PC culture really is, just advertising.
The advertising culture is the only culture in the West that is original.
Personally, I liked some episodes of the new season, but SP derailed after '02-'03. Now it's more of a kids-first-swear-word show than the social satire it once was.
>>
>>75529702

The show has always been fucking great
>>
File: South_Cuck2.jpg (47 KB, 450x656) Image search: [Google]
South_Cuck2.jpg
47 KB, 450x656
South Park was never redpilled. At best, they were neoliberals. They made an episode apologizing to trannies for offending them a few seasons earlier. It's creators are a Jew and a cuck who's raising his wife's half-black son.
>>
south park has always been like this. its been an unafilliated political and current events humor show all the way back, anyone whos watched it for more than a season knows how often they shit on Al Gore for example. The difference now is that theyre focusing on liberals more often because
A. it gets them more views, thus more money
B. Liberal bullshit is actually affecting them and their ability to make the show.

PC culture kills political humor.
>>
File: 1462997794213.jpg (335 KB, 1806x1740) Image search: [Google]
1462997794213.jpg
335 KB, 1806x1740
>>75533552

>Just imagine the tampons, pads, and blood everywhere.

Muh dik
>>
>>75534026
> Liberal bullshit is actually affecting them and their ability to make the show.

It's a cash cow for comedy central, and they take safe liberal stances more often then they used to. Remember that episode about how evil George Zimmerman was?
>>
>>75533802
this desu desu
>>
>>75533802
This desu desu.
>>
>Red pilled
>LOL FUCK TRUMP WANTS TO BUILD A WALL HAHA
>WHAT AN IDIOT, HE IS A JOKE AND WILL RUIN YOUR COUNTRY HAHA
>FUCK IMMIGRANTS HAHA, LITERALLY FUCK THEM HAHA
>HE'S JUST A STUPID ASSHOLE WHO IS MAD AT PEOPLE HAHA
Nice ''red pill''
>>
>>75534183
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''red pilled''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJpAJqXyv9w
>>
>>75533487
I cleaned hostel toilets while travelling Europe and the women's toilets were usually the worst. Found a used pad on the shower floor once.
>>
>>75534073

Buy a wig & come to America.

Door's wide open.

Just pick a leftist area to perv on, please.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>75533928
Didn't he marry an Asian chick so he wouldn't have ginger kids?
>>
>>75534388
Yes, then he divorced her and married a stripper.
>>
>>75534388

No, he divorced her and married a black stripper with a child. He's fucked up and spent almost his whole adult life paying several strippers to fuck him at once.

His new wife has a really stupid name, but I can't remember what it is.
>>
>>75534475
>>75534431
Ah okay.
>>
>>75530411
The fuck are you talking about. They've always made fun of liberals. It's just more blatant because liberals have gone batshit.

vid related

https://youtu.be/y2GwrR-4Q9E
>>
>>75529702
South Park was always red pilled
>>
>>75534475
No he married a white woman named boogie Tillmon with a half caste kid
>>
>>75533747
looking at how some of these chucks have gone redpilled lately... I guess pc principal's ending showed there's hope for cucks?
>>
File: en476we76.png (269 KB, 567x960) Image search: [Google]
en476we76.png
269 KB, 567x960
>>75534332

>implying I need a wig

You don't even need to look like a woman now. You can just go and fap in the toilets.
>>
Cartman is always the evil guy. who hates jews etc. /pol/ as a character basically.

but now he is the PC dude. even the jews who create southpark think leftists are worse than jew hating stormfaggots.

what a time to be alive.
>>
>>75534388
Man he has a weird looking body from the neck down.
>>
>>75534995
Well, I guess you must take into account they make these shows for everybody, so they have to have at least some of the PC crowd on their side.
>>
>>75534431
>>75534475

too bad his chink was a qt
>>
>>75533652
Nah... South Park has been doing this for years.
>>
>>75535107
>what a time to be a kike

ftfy
>>
>>75530087
they made fun of everyone, mostly leftists. this weird sjw this is just coming into the mainstream now. as for being left or right, dont make the mistake of thinking jews are one thing or another, they are what they need to be to further the zionist agenda. in fact the conservative status quo has been since reagan filled to the top with literal ex bolshevik jewry
>>
>>75535107
what you dont see is that the PC sjw crowd is rapidly becoming the biggest anti jew force around. hitler would probably be a sjw if he was born today, its really interesting whats happening in that movement.
for example

>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/02/05/the-holocaust-as-white-on-white-crime-and-other-signs-of-intellectual-decay/
>>
>>75535403
lol to be honest the stupid bitch that got quoted in that article from the sounds of it took every fucking social justice class there was no shit it's going to be racist and trashy.
>>
>>75529702

Trey Parker is actually losing control of his life, he is married to a stripper named bubbles and is looking after his WIFE's son, you can't make this shit up, he's a full cucked jew.
>>
Q: Are you two guys liberal or conservative? Me and my friends have had debates about this.
Parker: We avoid extremes but we hate liberals more than conservatives and we hate them [conservatives].
Stone: I hate conservatives but I really fucking hate liberals.

Q: I don't know if you've heard about this, but there have been essays written about the concept of the "South Park Republican."
Parker: Yeah, we have seen that. What we're sick of—and it's getting even worse—is: you either like Michael Moore or you wanna fuckin' go overseas and shoot Iraqis. There can't be a middle ground. Basically, if you think Michael Moore's full of shit, then you are a super-Christian right-wing whatever. And we're both just pretty middle-ground guys. We find just as many things to rip on on the left as we do on the right. People on the far left and the far right are the same exact person to us.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.