[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://americanmilitarynews.com/201 6/05/infuriating-vietnam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
http://americanmilitarynews.com/2016/05/infuriating-vietnam-vets-memorial-and-other-memorials-heavily-vandalized-across-america-before-memorial-day/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=alt&utm_source=popsmoke
Wrong pic but it close
>>
>>75528457
It was probably a bunch of spics and niggers. Can't wait till Trump is president and let's us kill brownies on site.
>>
So?
Soldiers are subhuman, violent trash.
>>
>>75528589
It was probably white liberal faggot kids, coloreds would bother desecrating graves because there's nothing to steal
>>
>>75528457
From the comments, in reply to someone speculating it was liberals.

>Thomas Frederick Schwartz ยท University of Wisconsin-Madison
>FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!! I'm an American liberal, so are all of my friends and family. We
love this country which has made our lives as we know them possible, and NO ONE that I know would EVER do such a horrid, disrespectful thing that so dishonors our fallen fighting men and women! This shit pisses me off EVERY bit as much as it pisses off you and your imbicilic cadre. You think liberal Americans did this? YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON!

"Imbicilic cadre?"
Found our primary suspect.
>>
>>75528616
You are a bad person and your cartoons are bad
>>
Please come out that it is spics, muslims, or niggers, the lefties would then have to defend this, it would be great to see them squirm.
>>
>>75528589
What an edgy fucking faggot
>>
>>75528742
Hahaha actually pretty insightful
>>
File: the extroridinary lure.png (1 MB, 761x608) Image search: [Google]
the extroridinary lure.png
1 MB, 761x608
>>75528616
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 384x384
>>75528757
methinks the lady doth protest too much
>>
>>75528742
I consider them either colored folk as well or " in my crossfire". Fucking scum. I'm pretty jelly of you Japan, I hear your people are fairly pro japanese.
>>
>>75528760
Soldiers are dumb animals used in foreign policy. ESPECIALLY US soldiers since they're used only to destroy other countries, NOT defend US lands.
Deal with it.
>>
>>75528762
There is some news going around that some nigger(not black because real blacks are better), did cause this
>>
It's always young whites that do this kind of shit, with the cemeteries.
>>
>>75528933
No the pic was cause by a black kid
>>
File: agookaday.png (227 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
agookaday.png
227 KB, 500x447
>>75528457
looks like charlie's at it again lads,obviously he wants to trigger 'mericans more
>>
>>75528911
>deal with it
so, just keep doing whatever the fuck we want? Ok, sounds good.
>>
> I see so many of you laying down hatred on our President and on leftists in general, and your anger is genuine and righteous, but terribly misguided. Which war did Obama send our fighting men and women into for no good reason and so ill-equipped? Your Bush sent more than 4000 of us to our deaths so his rich buddies in Halliburton, KBR and Blackwater could skim billions of YOUR tax dollars into their overflowing offshore bank accounts and then Obama ended the war and brought them home but you still blame him for everything you can. 10 to one this coordinated, wretched act of disrespect was planned and carried out by islamists.
what was libya?
>>
>>75528589
RDM every single nigger
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (17 KB, 191x165) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
17 KB, 191x165
>>75528457
>Vietnam
>"The men and women who have given their lives to protect our freedom."
>mfw
>>
>Vietnam
>"protect our freedom"

lulz, more like sent to a war begun by a false flag so they could drop bombs and chemical weapons on a bunch of harmless yellow people because the War Pigs need to keep throwing meat into the grinder to keep the MIC's profits up.
>>
>>75529356
More like deal with the truth.
>DEAL
Read this word again.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.