[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>American tourists in Canada >"DID YOU KNOW I WAS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: 3c2.png (2 MB, 1064x983) Image search: [Google]
3c2.png
2 MB, 1064x983
>American tourists in Canada
>"DID YOU KNOW I WAS AMERICAN? HAHAHAHAHAHHA"

>Canadian tourists in America
>"Hello..."
>>
I'm "sorry" that canadians have nothing to be proud of
>>
Nobody gives a shit about your irrelevant country. To the rest of the world you're "the country north of america"
>>
>>75527964
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFs5l9K--7M
>>
I dream of a day where the entire stretch of the US-Canada border is lined with hundreds of thousands of crucified Canadians.
>>
>>75528964
They have not being fat burgers to be proud of.
>>
take it to
>>>/int/
or
>>>/trash/
>>
>>75529340
not being served the fat burgers, yes my friend, land that I love
>>
>>75527964
Who fucking care about Canada retard. And Australia is just a tiny step up just because of cangaroos.
>>
>>75527964
Eh, 4/10 for effort, see me after class
>>
File: kek.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
>>75527964
One day the chinks will step on Canadian soil, melt your whole fucking landscape and trigger WW3
And that'll be fucking sweet
>>
I once had a girlfriend who was Australian and had a hairy anus. She said all her friends are the same.
>>
>>75527964
I literally can't tell the difference between Canada and America except Canadians seem to be less autistic
>>
>>>/int/
>>
File: 1449559907706.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449559907706.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>DID YOU KNOW I'M FROM QUÉBEC? HAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
File: 1464562630770.jpg (86 KB, 690x505) Image search: [Google]
1464562630770.jpg
86 KB, 690x505
>>75527964

>Hello

>Canadian tourists in Europe
>DID YOU KNOW I'M CANADIAN HAHAHA FUCK THOSE AMERICANS AMIRITE! THE LEAF ON MY BACKPACK IS PROOF LMAO
>>
>>75527964
You kidding me? Canadians are like vegetarians. You don't have to ask them if they are one, they'll tell you before you think of it. They're so insecure about their identity they have to constantly remind people of it.
>>
>>75529235
This. Canada has some nice parts and is generally developed, but it largely lacks any culture of its own. There's some British and French elements but other than that, not much.

There's nothing distinctly Canadian besides maple syrup (which we also have), and poutine.

If you look up the national foods of Canada, literally Kraft Mac n cheese is listed in its top 5. I'm not even joking.

So you're this devoid of culture and then decide to import millions of Indians, Arabs, East Asians, etc and don't have any true identity.

Never Canada. It's a good example to stop leftists in their tracks so we never become like them.
>>
>>75529571
"Wow that's awesome, never met someone from asia before"
>>
>>75529575
This. There's even some cuck Americans who tell people in a foreign country they're Canadian sometimes.
>>
>>75527964
>American tourists everywhere else
>"Hello, I'm Canadian"
>>
Most Americans I have met here have been cool.

But some have been retarded.
When I moved to a new town for college and had no place to stay for a few days I went to the drop in to stash my stuff and there was a group of young guys my age going to go get fucked up and I went with them. We walked past a construction site where there were a bunch of drunk chugs trespassing and talking shit and the American guy walked right up to them and was like I'M FROM DETROIT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU and then one of the prarieniggers beat him down until we grabbed some rebar and chased them all away.

I've always wondered what the fuck he was thinking would happen. Like the indians were going to go "holy shit small skinny white guy, we had no idea" or something. He was almost a midget to begin with, and he very clearly could not fight at all.

But I met a lot of cool Americans in the interior of BC. I also met a lot at work when I was a snowboard instructor, that's a different atmosphere since I was at work and had to talk to whoever was in my class, but they were fine. Actually had a few Americans try to tip me, which I could not accept but did appreciate.

Also for the 88 Olympics I gave walking tours to Americans at the Olympic village and I ended up going way off script and driving a family that had issues with their rental and took them to get some ski clothes and lunch, and then months later they sent me a letter and a pack of Olympic pins that were worth a few hundred at the time.
>>
File: wojackcrying.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
wojackcrying.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>tfw the aussie comes and steals all the girls with his sexy accent
>>
File: americans holy shit.jpg (128 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
americans holy shit.jpg
128 KB, 1600x1200
>make a thread implying americans are obnoxious
>come back later
>thread is full of obnoxious american posts
>>
>>75527964
I live on Montana. I have visited Canada numerous times, and sometimes I forget i'm not in the US. Alberta,Saskatchewan,Manitoba are pretty much the same as Montana and the Dakotas. BC is pretty much San Fran and Seattle. Ontario has a NY and Chicago feel to it. The only area that seemed remotely different from the US is Montreal and Quebec city. I don't even know why Quebec isn't independent. All your other provinces are pretty much the US 2.0.
>>
File: 1443643195153.png (306 KB, 401x318) Image search: [Google]
1443643195153.png
306 KB, 401x318
>>75530041
True
>>
>>75530469
>Been to Canada
>Everyone thought I was from America
>Didn't bother to correct them
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.