[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Himym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (27 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
27 KB, 384x384
Is this show /pol/ approved?
>>
Three of them are Jews and one is a fag
>>
>>75524650
Sure
>>
>>75524686
/thread
>>
>is an unfunny show redpilled
uh
>>
>>75524650
>literally having adopted gay brother which adopted a kid as a brother of a guy played by a gay
>>
More autistic than Friends.
>>
i don't think it bluepills you but it's incredibly unfunny
>>
File: u-re-stupid.jpg (129 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
u-re-stupid.jpg
129 KB, 460x460
>Generic laugh-track comedy with kikes
>Pol approved

...Are you even trying, nigga?
>>
>>75524686

Three jews and a fag.

That's actually a perfect name for a show...
>>
most sitcoms are kike infested
>>
>>75524820
literally what
>>
>>75524650
idk why but i love this show... fuck i really dont know why, its not even funny
>>
>>75524650
I used to be into this show years ago.
Pros:
>Lily & Marshall promoting marriage, both of them were (sort of) virgins when they began dating
>Marshall's family
>Barney is realistic about women

Cons:
>mc is the biggest cuck ever
>>75524686
>some episodes have interracial dating
>Barney has a black gay brother
>Robin is a stereotypical stronk womyn with a career and numerous relationships
>nothing that's truly red-pilling, all of them are semi-wealthy Jew Yorkers with first world problems like in Friends
>>
Never watched it. Never appealed. Now I'm redpilled and understand what they're pushing I'm so glad I ignored it when it first came out

Also can't stand the fag on it. IRL he seems like an insufferable cunt only too keen to push an agenda. Would not be surprised if he goes on that shitty ellen show all the time.
>>
>>75524650
fuck that gay ass ending. worst show ever.
>>
The main character was such a cuck
>>
One of the worst shows I've ever seen. Good God, who is this shit written for? I would rather watch 3 episodes of Big Bang Theory than 1 of HIMYM.
>>
>>75524650

The redhead is fuckable, the rest can fuck off
>>
It got really old near the end. The show just became outlandish in it's plots. The mountain of women Ted dates is just insane and weird that he's telling his children about this. The whole show is about some cuck pining over "the one" for 8 seasons watching her fuck half of new york. Damaged goods. Player character loses fortitude and becomes a cuck in the end.

Marshall was kinda funny though.
>>
>>75524650
>>75524820

Barneys black half brother came across based at first though... except when he turned out to be a massive degenerate and ruined his gay family because he couldn't keep cock out of his ass and was an absentee father.

So yes op, in that regard it was redpilled at the times it was realistic
>>
>>75524686
FPBP
>>
>>75524650
One of the most boring shows I ever watched. When I actually watched it; it was too boring ...
>>
It's redpilled in the sense that every obnoxious tranny that comes up in the news always looks like crossdressing Marshall.
every time
>>
>>75524650
Disclaimer: barely watch any tv (Jews and queers), somehow got to watching this years ago, glad I did.

>Barney's character is so red pill he had to be played by a gay man, if not would have been censored to fuck.
>Barney goes from being heterofag to being an alpha.
>Marshall is the tall alpha lawyer who is controlled by a petite whore who hates him.
>Ted wants what Marshall has, but doesn't understand that women will choose the more physically gifted dweeb in a dweeb provider battle.
>Robin wants an alpha like her dad, Ted can't be it. She loves Barney.
>Barney has a daughter the old fashioned way - by shooting cum in a woman, beats Ted to fatherhood despite Ted dedicating his existence to becoming a dad.

Those are broad strokes.
>>
As a Caribbean Footsexual this show has sparing foot scenes and so I cannot endorse it. However, the actresses do have qt feetsies
>>
>>75524650
One of my best friends cousins plays a character on that show. All the homies drank heavily with him and he recorded me freestyle rapping.
>>
>>75524650
I wish the Anglo-Jews (aka Americans) would should airing this trash on our television screens
>>
>>75529830
stop*
>>
>>75527657
He's actually not that bad, some wonder if he's a gay libertarian.

He played guitar and sang for a Republican convention a few years back.
And didn't seem to show a lot of love for Obama.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.