[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLACK MONDAY - Where were you when the dollar was kill? Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 720x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 720x534
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-29/china-sends-yellen-another-warning-fixes-yuan-lowest-over-five-years

Things are about to get nasty on the FX markets. Pucker factor 9.0. Who wants to get comfy?
>>
Peter Schiff is a liar and a retard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-cjqjvDJO0

But go ahead buy gold like the fucking moron you are.
>>
>>75522924
youre not making any money trading. stop pretending
>>
File: dollar lynching rope noose.png (188 KB, 500x219) Image search: [Google]
dollar lynching rope noose.png
188 KB, 500x219
Legend Pierre Lassonde Says Price Of Gold To Skyrocket Because Of China’s Gold Exchange

http://kingworldnews.com/legend-pierre-lassonde-says-price-of-gold-to-skyrocket-because-of-chinas-gold-exchange/

China is boxing the Fed into a corner. Negative interest rates may be coming--which requires a digital currency for the USA to keep everyone from withdrawing all their money out of the banks.

Farewell to freedom. Hello $10,000 gold.
>>
>>75522993
Who said anything about buying gold? Get comfy, friendo.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 958x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 958x500
>>75523105
>>75523323

Projecting much? Kek
>>
>>75522924
That actually signals near term dollar strength. Plus the fed is raising rates.
>>
>>75525435
I'd agree but something is seemingly very wrong. I was at her lecture at umass when she had her breakdowns it was so ominous to see a woman of her prowess so irifutably fucked. I wouldn't hold out hope for near term dollar strength
>>
Material wealth is meaningless in an economical sense, only the willingness of the worker to work is what matters, the wheel has to turn because turning it is all we have
>>
>>75522993

gold has had recognized value around the world from the beginning of recorded time. it has nothing to do with peter schiff
>>
Ah, yes. The semiweekly US DOLLAR COLLAPSE thread.

I'm still waiting to pay a thousand USD for eggs since, well, the inception of /pol/, October 2011.
>>
File: The Economist 1988.jpg (392 KB, 1223x1600) Image search: [Google]
The Economist 1988.jpg
392 KB, 1223x1600
>>75522924
>Who wants to get comfy?
I am all ready extremely comfy, i got ready for this 2014.
>>
File: comex gold coverage ratio.jpg (51 KB, 1062x639) Image search: [Google]
comex gold coverage ratio.jpg
51 KB, 1062x639
>>75523323
>Legend Pierre Lassonde Says Price Of Gold To Skyrocket Because Of China’s Gold Exchange
Don't worry, the US has its gold exchange to.
>>
>>75522993
He's not actually telling people to go all out on gold, but get out of the dollar and invest in emerging foreign markets
>>
>>75531891
What does this chart represent?
>>
>>75532275
rehypothecation running rampant
>>
>>75522924
ZeroHedge twats always have their assholes puckered. They should change the name of the site to ICantWaitToGetReamedInTheAss
>>
>>75522993
The reason Peter schiff is constantly wrong is because monetary policy keeps implementing "fixes" that will only make the bubble worse

He apparently doesn't have the ability to empathize with immoral retards at the fed
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 302x167
>>75532620
>>
>>75530066
As opposed to the bbc, yellow fever, women are whores, pedo, blm/sjw bullshit threads you lizards keep trying to slide with every minute.
>>
>>75522924
Where's the stage where you let the Saudis put 2 planes in your tallest buildings so you can start a war that you hope will distract people from the bursting bubble?
>>
>>75522924
Dollar is just the next victim of a capitalistic scam that is free market who drains world of resources and money and eventually itself. For rich people to exist they have to steal a lot of money, but they running out of places where to steal, so they robbed federal reserve and now they fucking with dollar, which is still ok, since USA lives on the back of world. Now EU and China wants to live on the back of world too, when India comes into the mix then USA will surely fail. All those wannabe billionaires of India, try to play gold poker with those greedy gypsies you surely going to loose.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 480x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 480x335
>>75533760
t. Gommie
>>
File: us economy.jpg (136 KB, 955x713) Image search: [Google]
us economy.jpg
136 KB, 955x713
>>75532275
>What does this chart represent?
How many paper gold futures contract for an ounce of gold and the amount of physical gold available for delivery.
>>
>>75522993
Peter schiff isn't wrong on gold, but people should also put their money in assets that return cash flow. Gold doesn't, so all your money shouldn't be in it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.