[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's up with america
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 21
File: 1452500509680.jpg (667 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1452500509680.jpg
667 KB, 2448x3264
We are undergoing a period of great turmoil within our nation's universities. People are divided by their polarizing political beliefs. It is unsettling what is happening to us as a society, as a cohesive collection of nation-states. We are losing our identity as a collective. We Americans always have and always will be brash and over the top though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC7YsLNKaKA
>>
File: Closing of the Mind.jpg (29 KB, 226x350) Image search: [Google]
Closing of the Mind.jpg
29 KB, 226x350
>>75513947

The best answer is that our private political organizations are failing because we never developed modern democratic theory. Or we lost the art of Democracy sometime after 93 when political correctness shut down the discipline.

Regardless. What keeps me up at night is the strangeness of our situation rather than the difficulty of it. You can't fill a full cup of water with knowledge. And as of right now, it's too complicated to get to where we need to be.
>>
File: Harvard.png (48 KB, 403x425) Image search: [Google]
Harvard.png
48 KB, 403x425
>>75513947
Like. How do you tell pic related that they know nothing about political theory, when in fact they used to know alot as recently as two decades ago? And how do you tell people that all the business skills in the world don't translate into political skills?

It's a rhetorical nightmare for me. I'm shot before I'm even out of the gate. This is why, the 'superstars' like me are all hidden. They've probably put 2+2 together and realized our solvable situation won't be solved.
>>
File: Gender_Trouble_first_edition.jpg (47 KB, 315x500) Image search: [Google]
Gender_Trouble_first_edition.jpg
47 KB, 315x500
>>75513947
Like. Take this book for example. Judith Butler has managed to convince extremely powerful men and women that ideology is unreal. That all people who ever believed in ideals were secretly 'conned' by 'evil patriarchs' under the threat of coercion.

But this is what the people in Brussels believe. They are calling the shots like this from the playbook. Again. Our problems didn't exist before 93' when older generations weren't corrupted by the bad knowledge. Now. The bad knowledge is the only knowledge that's real.
>>
File: 1457460095863.jpg (169 KB, 896x882) Image search: [Google]
1457460095863.jpg
169 KB, 896x882
>>75513947
>We are losing our identity as a collective

And we come full circle. We are losing our identity as a collective because political correctness is so ignorant that they can't even tell you what a collective identity IS. Americans kept talking shit about the Humanities during the 80's because it didn't make anyone money. Now that we abolished the Humanities, it's getting to the point where there might not even BE an America anymore.

Have you ever wondered why Care Ethics dominates higher education? I mean. The pieces are all here but nobody puts it together because we are too ignorant to ask the right questions.
>>
File: 1464542923454.png (115 KB, 292x512) Image search: [Google]
1464542923454.png
115 KB, 292x512
>it's a philosophy thread

The only way forward is to purge the Marxists from higher education and rebuild the programs they've managed to shit all over. All of the PC bullshit comes from them. All of the "white male" racist and sexist gibberish comes from the class warfare model they're indoctrinating students with.

Purge the Marxist Jew before it's too late.
>>
>>75513947
By the way. The protesters are entirely governed by Care Ethics. So we loop twice because that explains that Care Ethics is the ethics of the prehistorical society. So expect eternal protesting as humans become so disorganized that they revert back to their "primeval" programming seen in Anthropology. Again. This explains alot of the problems we are seeing. But good fucking luck getting any solutions out.

>Milo said something offensive.
>"Not Nice"
>Let's riot.
>>
>>75515445

It really depends on where you want to place the moral authority of your society. Right now it's placed in grievance and oppression holding the most moral authority.

If we can shift from the grievance model to changing the pleb's understanding of what is "right" to coincide to what is ultimately good for society we can throw off the stifling chains of PC culture.
>>
>>75513947
America is dead

we just don't know it yet

Europe is on life support but their politics is even more SJW than ours so not likely they'll make it

Look to Russia/Asia for future, as much as it will lack Western creativity and soul, at least it will be less cucked.
>>
File: nod-of-approval.gif (3 MB, 186x190) Image search: [Google]
nod-of-approval.gif
3 MB, 186x190
>>75515735
>>
File: Kohlberg_moral_stages_vop.gif (15 KB, 325x360) Image search: [Google]
Kohlberg_moral_stages_vop.gif
15 KB, 325x360
>>75515735
We need to get back to 4, where 90% of human history has existed in. During that 10% of time civilization hits 3, society dissolves.

T. Kohlberg 7
>>
>>75515174
how can you have a collective identity when everyone is from a different race, is a different color, has a different ancestral history and worldview, has a different culture, speaks a different language etc

globalism and multiculturalism is the death of nation states as they have been known in the past. Now we're just left with... whatever this is
>>
>>75516027

That's the thing. Without a collective identity, it's just endless chaos followed by inter-violence until there is a new equilibrium. The US had a stable equilibrium, even with minorities, before the great Mexican Migration.

Nation-states COULD end. They DID end after the rise of the Roman Empire, and were gone for over a thousand years. But the idea of Care Ethics and Cosmospolitianism governing society LACKS PRECEDENT.

This is why I bet against Globalism. There is no modern example. And closest example given was the death of the Roman Republic.

That being said. Watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4cnOrUqJWg

This is what kept America alive.
>>
>>75516274
liberals and the non-whites they use will destroy the constitution, hell they already have done quite a number on it.

just wait until the 2nd amendment is further dimished, the hate speech laws and harassment laws kill the 1st etc

its already been happening, slowly they will destroy what its original intention was.

thats why Trump winning is so important. If Hillary wins and appoints 2 or 3 Supreme court justices its literally fucking over for the Constitution
>>
>>75516027

>globalism and multiculturalism is the death of nation states as they have been known in the past. Now we're just left with... whatever this is

And when that fails to provide enough bread and circuses we're left with something several steps below the nation-state.
>>
>>75516691
Exactly.
>>
>>75513947
>hurr durr why is society hate itself

Its like you woke up yesterday faggot
>>
>>75516888
its almost like hes super young/uneducated (usually go hand in hand) and didnt see the hordes of strangers entering the West under morality/white guilt bullshit pushed by globalism.
>>
>>75513947
you don't even have to read lips to hear what they are chanting. If they are overweight and ugly they are yelling "check your privilage". Qts and studs are yelling "USA" too good man too good.
>>
That qt blonde milo supporter chick at the end is wife material
100% qt
>>
>>75516672
There won't be a gradual erosion as there was historically. Historically the left and right had a consensus middle and it wasn't the end of the world for the other guy to win. There was no real animosity toward your political opponents. What you're witnessing now is polarisation. The middle ground is evaporated.

Polarisation precedes war which may or may not happen. One side is going to have a total and complete victory. Politics is also turning ethnic with the left consisting of a coalition of minorities along with white degenerates and the right consisting of whites. What we'll see is rising ethnic tensions with no possibility of mediation.
>>
File: Diocletian.jpg (10 KB, 250x319) Image search: [Google]
Diocletian.jpg
10 KB, 250x319
>>75520142
>with no possibility of mediation.

It's possible. The problem however is whether enough good men take advantage of the possibility. There are forms of politics that worked in the past and we can avoid the excesses of the problems.

But I see a period of general chaos rather than actual 'Civil War.' Life will become absolutely miserable until the excesses are purged out. This can take a long time or a short time.

The European situation is beyond fucked though. I don't like talking about it.
>>
>>75513947

OP: What's worse is that the students who committed the assaults at the Milo talk (and are on video doing so) have not been expelled, have not been arrested, whoever is chief of security has not been asked to resign, the president has not been asked to resign, and the professor who cheered them on on Twitter for assaulting someone on campus has not been asked to resign.

And the College Republicans are doing nothing about it.

This is a perfect opportunity to strike back at threats to free speech and they're letting it go.
>>
>>75515775
This
It'll be a second dark ages, with Christianity being replaced with either Islam or feminism, former being Europe and latter being America
The East will thrive though, China is on the upshot to being all its antique former glory
>Make China Great Again
>>
>>75520492
America's situation is actually more dire than Europe's. To mediate you have to go outside politics to a realm called conflict resolution and the results of previous efforts don't bode well at all. There's two schools of thought within conflict resolution the pessimists and the optimists. Pessimists argue that the only solution to ethnic conflict is separation and optimists argue that a com promise can be reached. Optimists have had spectacular failures in Yugoslavia, the middle east and Africa.
>>
File: Before France and Germany.jpg (37 KB, 259x400) Image search: [Google]
Before France and Germany.jpg
37 KB, 259x400
>>75521102
Hardly. Even the supposed 'Dark Ages' weren't an actual age of Darkness. It's more like our lifetimes will collectively suck rather than expecting resolution.
>>
>>75513947
One side would be considered moderates not too long ago, it's the left that's causing the polarization. They're nuts. Borders, sense of identity, desire for self-determination, these ideas are nothing new. What's the left got? "Progressive" by definition, all new ideas designed to disrupt the natural order of things.
>>
File: 11-nations.jpg (512 KB, 1545x1119) Image search: [Google]
11-nations.jpg
512 KB, 1545x1119
>>75521267

>>75521267

What you say make senses but my argument isn't stated so its hard to counterpoint. "American" identity only emerged from years of shared struggle to the point where "White American" became something real and tangible. But this is precisely the creation of FDR after his New Deal reforms put America into a superpower.

> inb4 "FDR was a total failure. He just left the US into a Superpower."

So in terms of understanding YOUR original position, right now WASPs, New Yorkers, and Left Coastmen are fighting to push for the US to be more Cosmopolitian, while the Scots-irish (Btw. Number one indicator of a Trump supporter is being Scots-Irish,) and Dixieland are pushing back hard.

White America from the beginning wasn't uniform right down to the racial compsition of it. The reason why America worked was because the Constitution is better than Communism, and with a common shared intrinsic set balkanization never happened.

The actual 'Optimist' argument is never presented because Judith Butler. So to most of their minds it's just about trying to ignore differences rather than eliminate differences.

You have a rare opportunity to talk to someone who can build this case so use it well.
>>
>>75521267

This is one of the reasons why I left DE quickly. It had no grasp of history because it invents history to make up its gaps.

Unlike the Dark Enlightenment dogshit, my lines are fucking ethnic and ideological specific. The whole concept of "White American" didn't even exist truly in the 1880s because people were identifying with their ethnic kin/religious group rather than a "White Nation." It was more important to be a "Not-Catholic" in that area than necessarily White. But DE wants to see what it wants and is only moderatly more informed than PC.
>>
>>75521660
New England and the West coast are the least WASP parts of the country. The only WASP holdouts in New England are in the far northern end. And that's only counting the whites.

You understand those Scotch-Irish and lowland southerners are WASP, right? Dixie is by far the most WASP region of America.
>>
>>75522147
WASP is a politically correct term to describe Yankees. These are the kinds of people who followed Cromwell's culture and are known for the 'big government' initiatives in America. I will use this term from now on.

But you are right I should've just said Yankee even though Yankee culture is Puritan Culture.
>>
>>75522147
Also. Evangelical =/= Mainline 'WASP' Christianity.

Evangelicals didn't even exist before the year 1920, when they spun off Progressive Christians. Again this my problem with DE. It takes a religious denomination in America and then retroactively applies to all of Chrisitanity, to create some ass-backward understanding of Christianty.
>>
>>75516026

Perhaps it needs to go forward, so that everyone learns to accept differences and does the whole, live and let live deal.

So, you can have communities that are one culture and religion, and others not.

At the moment, it's trying to fit them all into a mob rule system, and when you get large percentages of groups, then enter bang bang in the end.
>>
>>75522490

Then what prevents Segregated groups from waging war? And, in particuliar, what stops the current Federal government from dictating bathroom policy to one group that cannot be reconciled by the other group?

Tolerance isn't a get out of jail free card.
>>
>>75522611

You still have your current law, but it's not bound up in inclusiveness for everything. People's businesses and clubs get to choose who they bake for, who they let into certain spots, rather than the state.

This way, everyone gets their cake, and no one gets stamped out. Fair for all.

I guess libertarianism.
>>
File: Augustus.jpg (492 KB, 1500x2250) Image search: [Google]
Augustus.jpg
492 KB, 1500x2250
Regardless. Any kind of 'Globalist' solution would never entail this regime of Globalists managing it. So it's far more likely a regression than anything else.

>>75522815
That's why the United States worked so well for as long as it did. Free Association, by pure happenstance, mitigated so much of the pain of ethnic differences. The problem, though, is that this regime cannot allow for Free Association and so is paying the terrible price.
>>
>>75522484
It's actually mainline Protestantism that deviated. Evangelicalism didn't come out of nowhere in the 1920s. My 4th great grandfather was a Primitive Baptist in the 19th century like his church traditional Calvinist churches were more evangelical than modern evangelicalism.
>>
>>75523209
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_fundamentalism#Origins

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fundamentals

The Christianity that Barna recognizes was fucking dictated in a set of Essays. American Christianity is younger than fucking Marxism. That's why it hasn't been nearly as successful in the United States. It doesn't actually have tradition behind it.

God bless us Burgers though.
>>
>>75522946
When I say regime. I really mean 'Globalist ideology' via political correctness.
>>
>>75523377
You're equating Puritanism and Quakerism to the whole Protestant movement. Calvinism is too splintered to equate the whole thing to progressivism and there was four centuries of tradition to build off of before the Evangelical movement began. 19th century mainlining of protestantism was an anomaly a break away from Calvinist tradition.

Evangelicalism was a revival of traditional Calvinism and not a progressive break away and this revival is still undergoing.
>>
File: crisisofdemocracyhuntgint2.jpg (32 KB, 358x561) Image search: [Google]
crisisofdemocracyhuntgint2.jpg
32 KB, 358x561
>>75513947
>university liberalization
>political polarization
>national identity crisis
>multicultural divisions

Read the second essay of this book, The Crisis of Democracy. Samuel P. Huntington was a Harvard political scientist who wrote about political opinion in America and its social changes from the end of WWII to the mid-70's. He also wrote an infamous book called the Clash of Civilizations. I have read the book below and I basically agree with him in his assessment and evaluations. Also, I think his essay is more relevant today than it was in the 80's or 90's.

http://trilateral.org/download/doc/crisis_of_democracy.pdf
>>
>>75524704
But most Evangelicals aren't specifically Calvinist. The largest of Evangelical organizations follow Luther over Calvin, and even the Charismatic branches don't necessarily follow Calvin's doctrine (Irresistible Grace, Unconditional Election, etc.)

When I hear Calvinism, I hear

>Total Depravity
>Unconditional Election
>Limited Atonement
>Irresitable Grace
>Perserverance of the Saints.

Evangelicals are more than just Presbyterians. And you'd get ALOT of hate if you went into the wrong Protestant Church.

Of course, ever since Westphalia Christianity is unrecognizable in its evolution. It keeps changing and as it changes it grows weaker and weaker. But maybe that's what God intends. As a Calvinist, this shouldn't disturb you.
>>
>>75524704
I think we are talking past each other. The point though is that Protestant Christianity in America was articulated after the Social Gospel was repuditated in the 1910s. This isn't controversial the fucking name 'Fundamentalist' emerged from those essays 'The Fundamentals.'
>>
File: 1464319993117.jpg (556 KB, 1280x799) Image search: [Google]
1464319993117.jpg
556 KB, 1280x799
>>75513947
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKO4jgd53Fc

people are being taught to hate western civilization (anything white) and that is essentially america's identity. there's a solution though.
>>
>>75525073
Btw. When I say, "this is what we lost," I mean written works like this. Someone should write "the crisis of Globalism" but there isn't anybody in academia who could do this anymore. Hence, there is a reason why people get their political advice from a Chinese Cartoon board rather than Ivy Scholars.
>>
File: 1454212812160.png (110 KB, 449x548) Image search: [Google]
1454212812160.png
110 KB, 449x548
>>75514474
>What keeps me up at night is the strangeness of our situation rather than the difficulty of it. You can't fill a full cup of water with knowledge. And as of right now, it's too complicated to get to where we need to be.

Yes, even if a U.S. politician like Ron Paul or someone like him wanted to implement policies in correspondence with the country's founding documents they wouldn't be able to do it. That's because they couldn't get support from congress and the courts. It's a paradox that if a conservative constitutionalist candidate were elected president they would have to organize an administration that acts in opposition to the political ideals and principles they endorsed. Only a tyrant would even think of dissolving the Federal Reserve Bank; and only a naïve isolationist would decide to cut the military budget or close down foreign bases in sovereign nations. Who could implement common sense economic policies to balance the Federal budget and stop the accumulate of foreign debts? That politician would have to be some kind of authoritarian with good intentions besides. And that's not gonna' happen in America: the people don't really want it; and the gov't establishment sure don't.
>>
>>75525982
Have you ever noticed how in so many Noam Chomsky speeches he uses Huntington's essay as a rhetorical punching bag? I guess that there's not very many Left-wing students or academics who have read it. And there's probably fewer who understand what he was saying. The policy-makers and industry leaders who originally comprised the Trilateral Commission sponsored meetings where academics got together and discussed social trends in the U.S. That's it - you can read their names listed at the end of the book. Scholars like Huntington were right in their predictions and assessments of the results of too much public participation and too secretive private lobbying of government. You just got to read it for yourself to get an idea of the brief history and analysis of the social and economic problems that have only manifested to a great degree in recent years. It's been a long time coming since the 1960's.
>>
>>75525284
>>75525418
The point being with Calvinism and Evangelicalism is that Evangelicalism comes out of Calvinist influences. Many and a growing number of Evangelicals are themselves Calvinist. I take issue with you saying that Evangelicalism comes out of Progressive Christian churches when there was already a revival of tradition undergoing prior to the Evangelical movement. I gave you an example of my 4th great grandfather being a Primitive Baptist long before the Evangelical movement and that branch of Baptists has since died off but it was very much a part of the Evangelical movement.
>>
>>75526679
>I take issue with you saying that Evangelicalism comes out of Progressive Christian churches

No no no. I'm misunderstood. Evangelicalism comes out AGAINST the Progressive Churches. The Fundamentals were written because men like Bryant (the lawyer of Scopes Fame) and Rauschenbusch were turning Christianity into a Hyper-Left movement.

Let's agree to disagree. I've failed to make my case
>>
>>75526601

I feel very lucky to have found this document. But what's interesting to me is what CAUSED the sudden shift during the 60's. Nevertheless this is the document that OP >>75513947 needs to read. One of the things that's odd about reading this is that the collapse of the elite itself happens right about the time Allan Bloom rears the next generation of students.

So it's hard to fanthom that documents like this aren't written, which then limits the responses that 'powerful people' can do due to a lack of knowledge about affairs. Intellectuals, if nothing else, are supposed to give options and solutions. Without options and solutions, then Intellectuals are just Racketeers.
>>
>>75525982
Soros wrote a book called The Crisis of Global Capitalism in 1998. That references the Trilateral Commission. And Joe Stiglitz (economist) wrote a book called Globalization and its Discontents. The title of the latter is a referencing Sigmund Freud. I don't know if there's a conspiracy of world Jewry but I know that they all read each other's books. Anyone can do that.
>>
File: George.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
George.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>75527335
Considering their influence, if they managed to resolve the problems of their globalism, then the solutions would've already been implemented at this stage. Needless to say, pandering to the Rust Belt or condemning those naughty Trump Voters doesn't do much for anyone.

There's a reason why I keep my political views to shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>>75526601
Bar none. The most interesting thing to read is observing how the death of the American Middle Class will effect this process. Poor people are entirely different political creatures than Middle and Upper income voters.
>>
>>75527314
>But what's interesting to me is what CAUSED the sudden shift during the 60's.
Yeah if you read Huntington and Crozier closely they leave their answer of causality kind of ambiguous. They distinguish between the results of a process of Democratization and the process itself. Public opinion about the good of state welfare programs could be the result of liberal education or just a part of the process. A large segment of the population votes for politicians who promise free stuff by greater taxation because of the campaign rhetoric of the politicians at this particular time; or is there a general social trend of dependency on the state and job insecurity that changes the conditions of living that allows for the new political movements to exist? The politician would just be a part or a symptom of the changes in society. At least this is what I got out of reading Huntington. I haven't read Allan Bloom's books but I heard that he was a scholar of Plato.
>>
>>75528149

Allan Bloom is just a sanity marker. Without his work, then I'd have no idea how far we've fallen. As a young Millennial, it's a very lonely existence so his book has more meaning in the present than his time.
>>
>>75528033
>Poor people are entirely different political creatures than Middle and Upper income voters.
Yeah it's no wonder that we're seeing some non-for-profit pro-Democracy advocacy groups like DiEM formed in Europe. I bet the organizers got a hint from watching the million+ migrants crossing over open borders. Some people think that the time in ripe for neo-fascist takeovers. Is the Austrian election a sign of the growing nationalistic, reactionary popular opinion? Personally I don't know enough but my guess is that "precariat" working class people, indebted people, and non-liberal people are getting sick of career politicians who don't act on the interests of the European people who they are supposed to represent.
>>
File: Koran-.jpg (32 KB, 384x295) Image search: [Google]
Koran-.jpg
32 KB, 384x295
>>75528597
The biggest miscalculation made in Europe is that Brussels can reach Muslims without utilizing the Koran. Islam is both a government and a religion. (Hence, Sharia.) The Far-Right is going to inevitably take power, and the "Islamic Left" will flank the Globalists of all their strength. For instance, expect Germany to be paying ~17% of its budget on Refugees in 2020, which alone will cripple the Globalist defense system.

There is a reason why I don't talk about Europe. The future is fucking D-A-R-K.
>>
>>75528597
When Mama Merkel invited the Syrians, I am 90% sure she didn't think about how the Islam would be felt on her society. But there is a reason why leaders who do rash shit wind up fucked in the end. Going back to Judith Butler, most Brussels bureacrats couldn't shake the difference between an 'Arab' and a 'Muslim.'
>>
>>75528737
If you look at America the situation is even worse. America's welfare system is essentially a redistribution scheme of wealth from whites to non whites. About half of America isn't even employed.

Europe is lucky compared to us. Last year the number of migrants that came into Europe happens every year in the US. And Europe has twice the population of the US.
>>
File: bears not a problem.jpg (54 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
bears not a problem.jpg
54 KB, 480x318
>>75513947

Democracy as a political system coupled with an attempted to produce equality of result has failed us. The idea that everything should be 'equalized' and 'democratized' (whatever that means outside of a political context) has created an educational system which caters to the lowest common denominator, all the way up to the M.A. level (and possibly PhD). This is both outrageous and absurd. People are taught to be extremely entitled, closed minded and narcissistic in college, and college is being made mainstream.

Trades are in decline and the 'democratization' of college has created millions of idiots that are positive they are intelligent. And they can vote. The democratization of college mixed with an intense appeal to the 'modern' - specifically with post-modernism - has also dragged the discussion away, in large part, from examining the important minds of the western tradition.

It is all inevitable. Spengler saw it coming and he wrote it down - and his books are in almost every large universities library - but most of the people are unaware of his ideas and too stupid to interact with them.

I'm not even exasperated anymore. I'm just tired of it.
>>
>>75528984
There's some people with Muslim, Asian backgrounds in Europe who advocate for assimilation along with the ethnic-Europeans on the Right and Left of the political spectrum. What I think a lot of politicians and peoples are not appreciating that the mass migrations of last fall 2015 are unlike anything before in the history of the EU. They also don't admit (or they can't recognize) that the state programs for helping the migrants are only suited to accommodate them, and for an indefinite amount of time at that. Eventually the many single men (almost half of the total migrant pop.) who migrated to the EU last year are going to become restless and dissatisfied with their living conditions provided by the state. They're already alienated from the culture and society for the most part. Is the state going to pay for the plane rides back to Syria or wherever they came from? Who's gonna' rebuild those worn-torn countries after the wars end? These are my questions. Anyways, here's a panel discussion of Muslim Germans of Arabic descent who think that assimilation is possible and good even if it changes German society. This is probably the popular sentiment among most of the people in Europe. Personally I don't appreciate the consequences of state activities. The culture will inevitably change for the worse, becoming adversarial and closed - and it's already happened to some extent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpoUGj5-OAM
>>
>>75520492
>But I see a period of general chaos rather than actual 'Civil War.
I think so too. Probably something akin to an American version of The Troubles.
>>
>>75529622
>About half of America isn't even employed.
Yeah that's a lot of senior citizens and housewives or single moms raising children. There are NEETs, of course. But the situation and stats on employment haven't changed that much from before the expansion of the welfare state in the 30's and 40's. Read this >>75525073 if you want the history of these things with an eye on the future, i.e. today.
>>
>>75529622
>Last year the number of migrants that came into Europe happens every year in the US.
Also this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCvVv8D1kUc
>>
File: la raza.png (797 KB, 601x556) Image search: [Google]
la raza.png
797 KB, 601x556
>>75525591
>tfw when you actin' hard in front of the squad but they know you a white bitch
>>
File: image.gif (1011 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1011 KB, 500x375
>>75520142
How do you see BLM playing out in this? Will they make it worse?
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.