[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your favorite part of this book?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: KIMG0037.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0037.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
What was your favorite part of this book?
>>
File: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
>>75329338
>>
>>75329338
The part when the nigger died
>>
>>75329338
she is SO narcissistic holy shit
>>
>>75329358
Working on a ban m8?
>>
>>75329338
The truth is that the ugly, retarded, violent, impulsive criminal would never have contributed anything to society, would have continued to attack innocent people as he was already doing, and therefore the truth is Michael Brown is better off dead.
>>
>>75329338

Probably the plagiarism.
>>
>>75329495
Is there anything niggers don't steal?
>>
Not reading it
>>
>>75329492
This, she even won the ghetto lottery and the city paid HER for putting her animal down.
>>
I liked the part where Mike Brown tried to go for the cop's gun and the cop shot him and liberals tried to say it never happened that way despite the forensic evidence and that there's a big nationwide cop conspiracy to kill black people making no mention of the fact that they're responsible for the majority of the crime in this country despite being only 13% of the population.

Good book!
>>
>>75329589
Good moral values?
The ability to upkeep facilities?
A work ethic?
The idea of a home with two parents?
>>
>>75329338
Jesus they are really wringing every single cent out of their son's death.
>book about her dead son
>pastes her ugly mug instead of her son
Typical fucking niggers. They are just trying to get another ghetto lottery
>>
>>75329338
Why the fuck would anyone buy or even believe this book? Of course his mom doesn't think he's a violent murder. No one's mom wants to believe their son is a thug. She has absolutely no objectivity.
>>
>>75329796
he didn't kill no one tho, he just chimp out and had to be put down
>>
>>75329338
The part where she was like
"HE was a good kid he dindu nuffin'l
>>
>>75329463
>banned from 4chan for thinking

really makes me hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>75329897
lel true he was a failure, he only ATTEMPTED murder
>>
How can anybody believe such a dumb fucking sheboon can write an actual book? Having her face on the cover is a sham. Should be the ghost writers face
>>
>>75329358
>>75330391

stop spamming your forced cancer
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.