[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all the hardworking and functioning members of society like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: doom dude.png (26 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
doom dude.png
26 KB, 510x546
>all the hardworking and functioning members of society like multiculturalism and hate racism
>all the rejects and losers hate multiculturalism and love racism
really makes you think
>>
>>75327199
You've got that backwards my shitposting baiter.
>>
Well, /pol/?
>>
Its the other way around, at least in america
>>
File: 1966-20150903-DonaldRump1.jpg (439 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1966-20150903-DonaldRump1.jpg
439 KB, 1200x1200
>>75327199
really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>75327199
>Liberals
>Hardworking
Oh come on m8.
>>
>>75327356
>can't prove me wrong
>y-you're just s-shitposting
really makes you think about the state of /pol/ huh
>>
>Australians live in asia
>Call themselves white
>>
why in fuck's dick is stealing an onion meme that's been around for years funny

next thing 4chan will be getting its memes straight from Reddit.
>>
>>75327764
>next thing 4chan will be getting its memes straight from Reddit.
really makes you think huh
>>
>>75327199
people that work and are very social have no time to research things or even question whats on the media and even if they think something else they're more likely to be scared of losing their jobs or friends.

people care to much what others think of them so they keep quiet or just pretend to think everything is ok.
>>
>>75327650
you made the claim therefore you must provide the proofs
>>
File: 1463973082945.jpg (76 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463973082945.jpg
76 KB, 500x500
I don't think they 'like' multiculturalism. They are indifferent to it.

They are too busy with their personal lives and careers to really care and take any real active stance on the issue.

By the time they have some free time, they use that time to enjoy themselves, not shitpost on /pol/ and fight in youtube comments.

You make it sound like people commit insurmountable amounts of time attempting to 'like' or 'hate' multiculturalism and racism as if its something that matters.

In reality, the moment these subjects pass through their lives are few and far between, and often inconsequential.

Most people just don't give a shit.
>>
File: Australia's Come Home.jpg (11 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
Australia's Come Home.jpg
11 KB, 203x248
>>75327199
Here we go again...
>>
File: 1448898061137.jpg (48 KB, 720x482) Image search: [Google]
1448898061137.jpg
48 KB, 720x482
>>75327199
>what is japan

White societies hated multiculturalism and loved racism too until Germany fucked it up for everyone
>>
you'd be surprised how many people are closet racists, at least in the US.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.