[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ginger reporting in. Currently dating a sweet semi-redpilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Master Race.jpg (60 KB, 634x484) Image search: [Google]
Master Race.jpg
60 KB, 634x484
Ginger reporting in.

Currently dating a sweet semi-redpilled westernized Chinese girl, and I'm honestly thinking about marrying her and having kids.

I used to care more about making sure that the white race would live on by marrying a white girl and passing on my genetics, but after actually being in a relationship with someone from another race, I stopped feeling as strongly about it.

Could someone here redpill me on why I should change my mind and focus only on white women instead?
>>
>>75325568
because a ginger chinese hybrid sounds revolting
>>
your kids will be fuck ugly retards either way, might as well not give them any other disadvantages like lack of height or mental illness
>>
>>75325568
u C-U-C-K
>>
>>75325660
First post, best post
>>
Do white people even like gingers? Maybe its a good thing your children won't inherit the red hair and freckles if you breed with the Chinese girl
>>
>>75325568
light caucasian and asians are the future
>>
>>75325568
>louis ck = ginger = cuck
>op = ginger = canacuck = cuck
it's expected
>>
>>75325568

Me too, OP.

She has good family values and treats me right. Don't listen to these /pol/aks
>>
File: 1428844711213.png (16 KB, 420x570) Image search: [Google]
1428844711213.png
16 KB, 420x570
>>75325991
>>
>>75325568
Ginger's an anagram, right?
>>
>>75325746
Usually no, since they are typically portrayed as curly haired, bucktoothed, ghostly pale freaks, but I'm 6'2 and have straight hair and good teeth, so I can get white girls pretty easily.
>>
>>75325568
Asian women are on the same level as whites in my opinion. They usually assimilate well and are some of the lowest crime in america I believe.
>>
You shouldn't.

White women are whores. And getting married in general is stupid because they have leverage over you.
>>
>>75325568
Don't marry, Asian women look decrepit by 50
>>
>>75325568

A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>75326367
Burger, communication is usually done better from the mouth than from the dick.

Nobody refers to continental demographical groups by gender. No shit women have lesser crime rates than their male counterparts. Asians as a whole have lower crime rates except Pakis pretty much everywhere, not exclusive to females you dumb fuck
>>
>>75325568
Think of the long chain of whites leading down to you. Are you willing to end that, be the last white in your line? Are you willing to make a kid or three that probably looks funny and doesn't fit in? If so that's your business.
>>
File: 1463729874636.jpg (41 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1463729874636.jpg
41 KB, 500x382
>>75326639
I didn't mean Asian women crime rates, I was referring to Asian male and females, I was just addressing OP's question about his gf. I should have been clearer.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.