[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather live in Italy, or China?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Italian Version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo [Embed]

Racist Chinese Version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc7Rd4JOKZk [Embed]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611449/Race-row-Chinese-laundry-detergent-company-s-commercial-showing-woman-shoving-black-suitor-washing-machine-smiling-delight-emerges-Asian-man.html
>>
>>75321994
Why would Italians mudshark? We already have big dicks, short tempers, curly hair, and family members that speak broken english.
>>
I've never been to Italy in my life but I've been to China a few times
After what I experienced in China I don't want to go back
>>
>>75321994
Neither, washing your clothes is beta as fuck desu. If you can't afford to throw out dirty clothes and buy new ones you are a pleb. MAGA
>>
I once turned a TV on in China and saw some sort of live action show about a wizard school
One of the characters had some sort of disease or curse that was literally blackface.
He would laugh uncontrollably, was basically mentally retarded, and IIRC went after the women
>>
>>75322145
True, goes for dishes and cars as well.
>>
>>75322116
Why, what was China like that made it so bad?
>>
>>75321994
Italy, China is degenerate and crowded af

>>75322478
They can't poo in loo
>>
>>75322478
The pollution, stench, censorship, and self absorbed behavior of the population
I love my relatives though
>>
>>75321994

Chinese are racist.

Italians are a free and open society.

I pick the country free of hatred.
>>
>>75322618
What the honest fuck happen s to people during communism to make them like this.
It's the same fucking thing with Russians and every other nation that's been through communism.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.