[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be Muslim in Berlin >wear "I'm Muslim don&#
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
>be Muslim in Berlin
>wear "I'm Muslim don't panic!" shirt to stick it to the Islamophobes
>Get beaten up by Muslims who think your shirt is offensive

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613001/Iraqi-migrant-bought-T-shirt-saying-m-Muslim-don-t-panic-hospitalised-three-Islamic-asylum-seekers-thought-insulting-religion.html
>>
>>75318544
SO TOLERANT
>>
>>75318544
Kek.
>>
File: 4QUNS74.jpg (48 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
4QUNS74.jpg
48 KB, 600x900
top kek
>>
>>75318544
Good to see the Ummah is a vibrant and culturally enriched as always.
>>
Religion of peace!
>>
File: 1415179259285.jpg (47 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1415179259285.jpg
47 KB, 750x500
>>75318544
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>75318544

so is this guy racist now or what? only half racist?
>>
>>75318544
Muslims that try to assimilate or be funny always get beat up or killed by other muslims.
>>
>>75318544
Your intolerant culture forced the Muslim to buy the shirt as joke and get beaten up by other Muslims. Why can't you stop being a Nazi, Hans?
>>
File: 1462675178426.jpg (91 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
1462675178426.jpg
91 KB, 640x637
>>75319258
>muslims that dont act like proper muslims get beaten,stoned and/or killed by other muslims
How does the middle east survive itself? Oh wait
>>
>>75319258
>Muslims that try to assimilate or be funny always get beat up or killed by other muslims.

That's true.

What liberals always forget is that the few couple of modern Muslims that are always featured in articles or who get invited to TV shows usually have to live with the police protecting them 24/7 and who better don't visit any Muslim majority countries.

Like, here in Germany there is a Muslim woman, Khola Maryam Hübsch, who is always invited to these TV debates ... but she's a member of the Ahmadiyya that isn't considered to be "really" Islamic by 99% of Muslims or so and who aren't even allowed to go to Hajj to Saudi-Arabia because they are considered infidels.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.