[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be aware
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: cointelpro.png (119 KB, 921x859) Image search: [Google]
cointelpro.png
119 KB, 921x859
Notice the increased amount of sexual images being posted on /pol/?

Theyre attempts to cause you to leave and jack off instead of doing and being /pol/

pic related
>>
File: cointelpro2.jpg (190 KB, 638x826) Image search: [Google]
cointelpro2.jpg
190 KB, 638x826
>>75316549
>>
File: IMG_1827.jpg (510 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1827.jpg
510 KB, 1280x960
>high-level CIA agents browse /pol/ to subvert us
>our powerful memes make them red-pilled
>slowly subvert the CIA into liking dank memes

sounds good papa
>>
>>75317997
CIA here.

We made most of the memes found here a long time ago.

(August 18th, 2010) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hq2rOEwnIU
>>
>>75316549
What sucks is that everyone will scroll right past this and noone would read it. People here have been conditioned to shit posting and reuploading images of research made by people who truly care about this board. Man we've gone to shit
>>
Op is so new it's painful

You didn't grow up when it was fields of BIG BLACK COCK, all day every day.

We posted around them.
>>
>>75318346
NSA here, this guy is full of shit.

We have been running pol since day one. We are big fans.
>>
>>75317997
I work with the CIA. We spammed the Big guy meme to spread our sway over you. We're big guys.
>>
>>75318555
This.
>>
I jerk off to just about anything. I use those shitty iceberg memes as jumping off points. You know how long it took to cum to fractals and how quick I jumped back into a UBI debate? I got my hand in my pants right now massaging the eggs for after dinner
>>
File: cia pol spurdo.png (585 KB, 1182x666) Image search: [Google]
cia pol spurdo.png
585 KB, 1182x666
>>
>>75319234
Im with the forest service. We've been manipulating you conifers for decades
>>
>yfw Chan culture and the greater memes are so powerful they turn operatives into channers themselves
Who can stop us?
>>
>>75316549
Why not jack off first then come back?
>>
>>75319234

for you
>>
you again, YOU MISS THE FUCKING POINT

THIS WHOLE SITE IS SUBVERSION, IT ALWAYS WAS.

4chan itself was a Jewish psyop FROM THE BEGINNING.

Instead of trying to get people to fight to keep it good, better to leave this shithole and find a better place to communicate.

4chan is the perfect trap to ensure that the opposition is easy to ridicule as losers
>>
File: tinfoil-hat-guy.jpg (117 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil-hat-guy.jpg
117 KB, 800x450
Take your meds son
>>
>>75318555
This whole site, and really most of the internet is an operation to turn our brains into mush and make people into content farmers.
>>
>>75316549
Joke's on them, they'd have to violate global rules 3, 5, and 15 to get me.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.