[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me how the two least popular candidates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
Thanks. See you in canada.
>>
>>75312910
Simple really, Trump is popular and Hillary is rich.
>>
>>75312910
cutting off the nose to spite the face
>>
>>75312910
Awww. Is the little underaged berniefag upset?
>>
>>75312910
Trump is the most popular candidate for the Republicans though. Not sure what happened with the Dems and Hillary.
>>
>>75312910
nah we have enough liberal fags please stay right where you are
>>
>>75312910
The co-chairman of Hillary's 2008 is the chairman of the DNC and set up the entire thing as a coronation for Hillary.

The GOP tried to give us Jeb and Republicans snapped at a third designated loser.
>>
>>75312910
Hillary is winning because of super delegates that are loyal to the party, and not the popular vote.
Trump won because he got the most votes by far, even when up against "true conservatives." Brush up on that arithmetic, faggot.
>>
>>75312910
Trump is extremely popular because he appeals to the disenfrachised, and his propaganda team is intense.
Hillary has the backing of the Democratic Party and extremely deep pockets. Also Bernie never attacks her on her obvious corruption.
>>
File: image_38.jpg (20 KB, 516x557) Image search: [Google]
image_38.jpg
20 KB, 516x557
>See you in Canada
With that kind of loyalty to your country, you shouldn't be able to live in any.
>>
>>75313531
Hillary is winning with regular delegates too you uninformed jackass.
>>
>>75312910
Leave liberal
You can go fuck up some other country
>>
>>75312910
this is gonna be hard for someone your age to imagine but their are people who exist outside of your circle of friends and sometimes they have different opinions. now i know what you're thinking so to answer your question, no that doesn't make them literally hitler.
>>
>>75312910
Trump was the most popular republican candidate, you retard. He was fighting against the GOP. They wanted to wipe him out. It's the opposite with Hillary. She's winning because the party supports her. Trump is the people's candidate. Get fucked, nigger.
>>
>>75312910
Sure. They have more votes. Simple to understand for most, but apparently a little to advance for you to understand.
>>
>>75312910
>Trump
>not popular

Only a minority of butthurt liberal elites with powerful voices didn't like him.
>>
File: whatif.jpg (38 KB, 550x338) Image search: [Google]
whatif.jpg
38 KB, 550x338
>>75312910
What if I told you the media has been lying about their popularity?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>75315035
>>
File: trump leading clinton.png (38 KB, 575x528) Image search: [Google]
trump leading clinton.png
38 KB, 575x528
We did it, reddit! Trump basically has the nomination and he's going to win the general election! Praise le Kek!
>>
File: 1454376899770.jpg (18 KB, 395x387) Image search: [Google]
1454376899770.jpg
18 KB, 395x387
>>75312910
It's funny ain't it. ultra libs don't like hillary. and ultra conservatives don't like trump.

and yet here we are.
>>
>>75312910
Turn off the lefty tv for a while and check out some actual numbers
>>
It's because polls use a gradient of likability ratings. It was explained on 538 but I can't find the article.
Basically each candidate has a ton of people on opposite extremes with many either choosing extremely like/dislike and very few choosing the middle options. It basically just fucks with the averages because it's like averaging answers to a yes/no question, it's meaningless.
>>
File: Bush-1.png (5 KB, 411x71) Image search: [Google]
Bush-1.png
5 KB, 411x71
>>75315512
What went wrong?
>>
>>75312910

Golden Law of /pol/: when in doubt, it's always the jews
>>
If you mean unfavorable ratings, it's because candidates like Kasich were not seen as unfavorable because normies had no idea about them at all and saw them as moderate.

Because they also had no idea about them it also meant they didn't want to vote for them either.
>>
How is Trump not popular?
>>
>>75312910

>1 post by this ID

SERIOUSLY. You shill-bots need to work a little fucking harder.

Also, dropping for relevance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_qB4G9gOew
>>
>>75312910
>Can someone explain to me how the two least popular candidates won the primaries for both parties?

Because Clinton and Trump got the most media coverage of any of the other candidate running.
>>
File: 20 note.jpg (6 KB, 198x201) Image search: [Google]
20 note.jpg
6 KB, 198x201
>>75312910
erm the media lies
both appeal to dumb people(the dumb vastly outnumber the smart)
hillary (my vag gets votes) clinton
and donald( i want the worlds biggest construction contract and i want it named after me as my legacy) trump
would both be fucking shit tier presidents
dont get me wrong i hope trump wins i just fear he will fuck it up really badly fueling the swing to the progressive far let
>>
>>75313531
>Hillary is winning because of super delegates that are loyal to the party, and not the popular vote.

don't forget her alliance with the devil
>>
File: 1456631240740.png (411 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1456631240740.png
411 KB, 3840x2160
>>75312910

The television really helped you OP.

Trump and Bernie have been the popular candidates since the beginning.

Only thing though is that Hilary was picked at Builderberg for the DNC and presidency. Trump made the globalists go public and Bernie is to chicken to call out he is being cheated.

Basically OP, either go back and watch mainstream TV to fully let the brainwashing take control. Or stop watching all mainstream media and look at what people really want.

But you'll probably end up outside protesting in the cities, exactly what George Soros wants.
>>
>>75315901
Ben Carson had the highest likability rating in history and couldn't win a primary. I agree, it's a meaningless metric
>>
>>75313553
>Also Bernie never attacks her on her obvious corruption.

remember when the whois on Bernie'ssite showed it was built by a Hillary staffer?
>>
>>75312910
Good gtfo of my country you fuck
>>
>>75313531
fuck off
>>
>>75316308
>Trump and Bernie have been the popular candidates since the beginning.

Trump is massively unpopular. Leave your bubble.
>>
>>75312910
Trump wasn't the least popular.
In that first debate, when he said he'd be willing to run as an independent, a bunch of people who vote 3rd party, or don't vote at all, suddenly became part of the political world, they had a candidate, they had Trump. And if you look at voter turnout in recent elections, "people who don't vote" coming together with 3rd party people and some of the GOP easily constituted a majority.

Clinton, just cause it's rigged. It was shaping up to be a semi-interesting election until the Roberta Lange scandal, and after that when Clinton lost over 20% of the Democract Party, well now her participation in the election is mainly for show, Trump is essentially president elect.
>>
>>75312910
Good, stay gone cuck. :^)
>>
>>75316640
>massively unpopular
Is that why he is the republican nominee and has a lead over Hillary? Nice try, shill.
>>
>1 post by op
sage and move on
>>
>>75315193

I'd tell you you're an idiot because people love Trump. He has been loved even since his younger days. He was always asked about running for president and he said he wouldn't do it unless he felt there was nobody else to fix our country, and now he's doing it. We fucking need him right now
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.