[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can we get this number down?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: chart3.gif (47 KB, 600x740) Image search: [Google]
chart3.gif
47 KB, 600x740
How can we get this number down?
>>
Reinforce the fact that children born out of wedlock are literally called bastards.
>>
>>75312636
>Forgive all student debt
>eliminate permanent alimony
>make WFBM relationships illegal

There you go.
>>
>>75312735
They're a bunch of cunts, they don't care at all.
>>
>>75312636
pay niggers to get vasectomies/tubes tied
>>
>>75312786
alternatively choke the poor and get rid of the welfare state.
>>
>>75312636
Kill divorce laws.
>>
Bring back the social control tool known as SHAME. Shame the slutty women AND the irresponsible deadbeat men who are making these babies. Shame has gotten a bad rap the last few decades. It's an effective and necessary tool in any society.
>>
>noticeable rise in the 60s

Fucking boomers man
>>
funny how all these doom charts start to go bad at around 1960-1970. every fucking one of them, no matter what it is charting.
>>
>>75312636
it seems to be men that push the out of wedlock births

pretty sure most women would prefer to be married first
>>
>>75312735
this
>>
>>75312636
What happened in the early 90s that made it look like it was going down?
>>
Deport non whites
>>
>>75312636
Eugenics
>>
>>75312786
I'm black, my wife is white. She's pregnant now. Interracial marriage will only become more common not less, ya dufus.
>>
>>75313349
No, they'd prefer to be divorced first so they have legal claim on a man's resources.
>>
>>75313503
probably a financial crisis, notice how it also evened out around the 2008 housing market collapse.
>>
>>75312636
4th trimester abortion
>>
deport niggers
>>
>>75313819
You are responsible and educated, that means you are a black man, not a nigger. The problem with America today is that women go after the niggers because of the thug life and BBC, once they get preggers the nigger runs away. You are different, you can make things change.
>>
Stop subsidizing single moms with welfare. When other women see single moms suffering, they'll think twice about becoming one.
>>
>>75312636
kill all niggers and spics
deus vult the middle east
reinstall faith in christianity
bring humanity to a golden era of progress
>>
>>75312636

1.) Remove no fault divorce.

2.) Make division of property more fair for the earner of the wealth in said marriage.

3.) Reduce public benefits for single moms.

4.) Return to a actually Christian society where heterosexual marriage is celebrated, divorce and fucking around are shamed, and women aren't "liberated" feminists.
>>
>>75312636

Deport illegals, cut public assistance to women who have multiple children with multiple fathers (in some states, they get additional welfare for having each kid from a different man, go figure), sterilize all who are on public assistance until they're working full-time, that'd be an overnight cure for this shit.
>>
>>75312636
subsidize abortions
>>
>>75312735
This

Also castrate niggers and add more incentives for the nuclear family.
>>
You could ban divorce except in clear cases of abuse

Use mass media to destigmatize divorce the same way it was used to "normalize" divorce and broken homes.

but the easiest thing to do is to use the government and incentivize remaining married for financial reasons. Change alimony, child support, and so forth. Make it so people can't get rich quick by marrying someone rich and then divorcing them for half their wealth.

>>75312735
calling people cucks is only one step away from calling their children bastards, so it's certainly possible to come back into the mainstream.
>>
>>75312636
Have more babies in wed lock
>>
>>75313819
How likely do you think it is you're going to leave as soon as your child is born?

I'm not even memeing or being racist. One of my clients was BM/WF and the dude seemed all right. They had a kid who isn't even a year old yet and they're splitting up. She also got kind of fat compared to their wedding photos.

Just saying the first instance of it I saw IRL and it happened according to meme. Not only that but the statistics say it's the most unstable marriage.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.