[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Pilled American Politicans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 87654456643.jpg (11 KB, 204x240) Image search: [Google]
87654456643.jpg
11 KB, 204x240
Post red pilled AMERICAN Politicans.

Patrick Buchanan.

Read 'Suicide of a Superpower.' book is 100% redpilled
>>
Dream VP pick. But Trump will probably go with someone else.
>>
>>75312164
He's pretty blue pilled though honestly. Non-anglo whites are a cancer that must be removed from this country.
>>
>>75312272
have you even skimmed his books? I'll post a few quotes.

>[W]hite America is an endangered species. By 2020, whites over 65 will out-number those 17 and under. Deaths will exceed births. The white population will begin to shrink and, should present birth rates persist, slowly disappear.

>Where equality is enthroned, freedom is extinguished. The rise of the egalitarian society means the death of the free society.

>We are trying to create a nation that has never before existed, of all the races, tribes, cultures and creeds of Earth, where all are equal. In this utopian drive for the perfect society of our dreams we are killing the real country we inherited — the best and greatest country on earth.
>>
>>75312258
I agree.

Pat or Newt are my ideal picks for VP
>>
File: thumbnail_20160424_222435.jpg (148 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_20160424_222435.jpg
148 KB, 768x432
One of the few presidents who truly understood how degenerate behavior was being pushed into the mainstream by liberals - it's a shame he had to resign
>>
>>75312595
That's what I mean. Not all "whites" are equal. Non-anglo whites are just as bad as niggers genetically speaking.
>>
>>75312965
Nixon is pretty Red pilled. so was Angew
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 1024x680
>>75312164
Based as fuck
>>
>>75313073
whats your thinking behind that?

Germans and Pols arent Anglo Saxon and they're pretty good once they immigrated over.
>>
>>75313456
not wrong.

takes balls to say that in our wrecked politcal system
>>
George Wallace was pretty redpilled in his prime, but he softened up quite a bit after being shot
>>
>>75314065
didnt he run and only get the southern states?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.