[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do we live in a society with too many laws considering your average
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 15
File: 1463885089696.jpg (71 KB, 444x594) Image search: [Google]
1463885089696.jpg
71 KB, 444x594
Do we live in a society with too many laws considering your average person is a habitual lawbreaker?
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 380x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 380x597
Yes.
>>
File: 1462587673573.jpg (18 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
1462587673573.jpg
18 KB, 470x313
>>75305771
>considering your average person is a habitual lawbreaker
Nigger speak for yourself.
>>
File: hot.jpg (165 KB, 579x636) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
165 KB, 579x636
>>75305863
Also what laws should we do away with?

I'd be in favour of abolishing all gun control, speed limits on public streets except in parking lots, child labor laws, and eliminating compulsory school attendance.
>>
>>75305957
Nearly everyone is cuck.

>download music
>law broken
>>
>>75306033
Age of consent laws have to go.
>>
>>75305957
Most people you know sometimes litter, break the speed limit, and commit offences they don't even know exists as a part of their state and local ordinances, pham
>>
>>75305957
fuck off, pinko.
>>
File: 1464385991264.jpg (359 KB, 1024x1345) Image search: [Google]
1464385991264.jpg
359 KB, 1024x1345
>>75305771
We need guns and drugs decriminalized to responsible citizens here. By drugs I mean that weed, psychadelics be legal, and harder drugs be reserved for medical use. Other than that our law is fair.
>>
>>75305771
Nah. If everyone broke all the laws that I break, it would be complete anarchy out there. Be good, y'all.
>>
>>75306569
Why do Swedes love the gubmint cock so much
>>
>>75305771
The only law there ought to be is the moral law, which is incredibly basic and almost entirely negative in nature. Stay out of other people's lives so long as they aren't stealing or being violent.
>>
>>75305863
>>75305957

Idiots need to stop replying to threads started with pics of women, cant you see the shill pattern?
>>
>>75305771

The trick is OP to make everyone a criminal but only enforce the law selectively.
That way if someone tries speaking up against the system you can have him arrested and his reputation destroyed and you can still say 'Oh no, we didn't arrest him because of what he said but because he broke this arbitrary law that most people break but we just enforced it because he stepped outta line!'
>>
>>75306922
Yeah he's shilling for less laws.

What the fuck are you on about Ahmed
>>
>>75306922
Have /pol/ memes fried your brain, dude?
>>
File: 1464383561948.gif (334 KB, 800x466) Image search: [Google]
1464383561948.gif
334 KB, 800x466
>>75306687
I suppose it has to do with the mentality that develops after hundreds of years of democracy.

For example veterans from the army who were allowed to keep their rifles would call them the kings property and such.

We are pretty much an cap here with little government getting in your way.

Besides why wouldn't I support my government, they pay me to live.
>>
>>75305771
The only laws that should exist are the ones that protect us from being directly harmed by another.

If I want to chose to take a risk by say not wearing a seat belt or living in a home that's not up to code for some reason that's my business.
>>
File: shills on 4pol.jpg (409 KB, 3280x1090) Image search: [Google]
shills on 4pol.jpg
409 KB, 3280x1090
>>75306922
>>75307143

OP shills here everyday desu

But he is fun to talk too
>>
>>75307396
They steal from other people to do so. That's the equivalent of saying you support other people getting threatened with death in order to extort from them those resources you want for yourself. Pretty sickening senpai.
>>
File: 1458871361048.jpg (41 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
1458871361048.jpg
41 KB, 390x390
>>75307852
But I pay taxes on everything I buy on top of regular taxes. It all goes around, I love this country.
>>
>>75308041
You "pay taxes" on money other people were forced by violence to give you, if the strong implication that you're a NEET is true.

Pretty fucking immoral bruh.
>>
>>75307418
except when your corpse ends up flying out of your car and hitting mine in an accident. then you can just fuck off edgelord
>>
>>75308531
Better not allow anyone to drive at all then, since being in a vehicle raises the probability that you get in a car wreck from zero to not-zero.
>>
File: 1463560648471s.jpg (3 KB, 124x121) Image search: [Google]
1463560648471s.jpg
3 KB, 124x121
>>75308294
No one is thretened by violence. You're an American so you wouldn't understand, but people actually like paying taxes here, otherwise they would move to a country that did not have the highest tax rate in the world.

As for being NEET, I'm a student and once I get a job after studies then I will gladly pay taxes for people like me. Assuming we get rid of the parasite immigrant.
>>
>>75308913
So if I don't pay my taxes nothing happens? Sweet. I'll stop doing so then. Thanks for the advice.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 767x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 767x900
>>75308913
>lol just leave bro
>>
File: 1464377299432.jpg (72 KB, 958x766) Image search: [Google]
1464377299432.jpg
72 KB, 958x766
>>75309030
>>75309063
>>
>>75306033

Fucking kill yourself trash.
>>
>>75306922
The problem is too many newfags who can't pick up on it. I would be apathetic however it is too hard to see a place you love turn to shit. Even infinitychan is turning sour from shills.
>>
>>75309139
I would be interested if you could expound on that reasoning though. If no one is threatened by violence then if someone doesn't want to pay their taxes why should they?
>>
File: india sucks.jpg (77 KB, 531x800) Image search: [Google]
india sucks.jpg
77 KB, 531x800
>>75309309
Because it is patriotic?

Because it pays for their grandparents survival and medicine?

Because it maintains the countrys infrastructure

Because it maintains hospitals

Because it pays for schools and all levels of education from day care to university

Because it pays for the neutered military

Because it buys breakfeast and lunch for all students in the country 5 days a week

Because it pays for homeless people to have a place to sleep

Because it pays for universal healthcare for every citizen

Because it pays for dental care for every citizen until the age of 22

Because it pays for single mothers to survive

Because it pays for paternity and maternity leave

Because it pays for drug abusers rehabilitation

Because it pays for orphans

Because it pay for children of troubled homes to receive clothes food and even foster families

I don't see why one would not want to contribute their straw to this great country.
>>
File: 1464264388840.gif (2 MB, 1250x720) Image search: [Google]
1464264388840.gif
2 MB, 1250x720
>>75309796
there is probably more that I forgot or is not aware of

like busspasses for children who live too far from school or housing for students that need dormatory on campus

it even pays for somalis arabs and niggers too breed
>>
>>75309796
Say someone doesn't care about whatever "being patriotic" is.
Say someone would rather pay for their grandparents out of their own pocket, instead of having their pockets looted by someone else to pay for something they'd already do.
Say someone would rather pay someone themselves to build infrastructure, hospitals, and their own children's education, and homeless shelters, and their own health services.

You can do all of those things without taxation - you can literally go outside, right now, and drive to a homeless shelter to donate, or give to your town's school, or hire a guy to build you a sidewalk.
>>
>>75310224
Then that someone should not live in Sweden.
>>
>>75310285
So a charitable, kind, hard-working person shouldn't live in Sweden because they object to violence.
>>
>>75310536
I know you are just baiting me by twisting words around, but why are you so obsessed with violence?
>>
>>75310766
What happens to someone if they don't pay their "fair share" of taxes in Sweden?
>>
>>75310766
I'm not twisting your words around, I'm proposing a hypothetical. I am opposed to taxation because I am a pacifist. I enjoy helping other people out in their lives and being a benefit to those around me immensely. From what you've said, you would nevertheless tell me not to live in Sweden.
>>
>>75310869
A slap on the wrist in the form an economical sanction, here is what my governement says roughly translated by google---

What happens if I do not pay the tax?
1. You may not use the vehicle.
2. You are reminded that you have not paid the tax and you will also have to pay a late fee.

The tax for the last two fiscal years must be paid in order to be allowed to use the vehicle. This applies even if it is the former owner who has not paid the tax. You must also have a valid liability insurance and vehicle must be approved by technical inspection.

If payment is registered at the Swedish Transport Agency's account after the last specified settlement date will receive a separate payment form on the late fee.

If you do not pay tax, despite a reminder, handed over the case to the Enforcement Service for collection. You then get to the Enforcement pay a basic fee of 600 SEK.

The penalty fee is calculated according to a percentage, but is at least $ 100. As long as the tax is not paid at the increased rate of each month. Penalty fee stops listed when the case is submitted to the Enforcement Service for collection. After the surrender rate is taken out instead.
>>
>>75311206
ops that was for the vehicle tax
>>
>>75311206
Look up what your "Enforcement Service" does if you refuse to pay them.
>>
>>75311318
Police don't have authority over that, a seperate governemnt entity called "kronofogden" deals with people that don't pay taxes, they can seize assets but can't leave you homeless or anything like that. But this only happens if you don't pay the taxes after many reminders. So it is wise to pay them, but they can't jail, arrest, hurt or cause you physical harm in any way.

They will rape your credit rating though and your credit profile will tell everyone you do bussiness with in the future that you are unreliable so it will be harder to get a job, a loan, or secure a housing contract..
>>
>>75311697
So say you try to stop them from stealing your property - you keep all of your wealth in cash, and all of it is under your mattress. They will break into your house and try to take it from you if they know about it.

The IRS in the United States does the exact same thing.
>>
>>75306033
>child labor laws

Greedy kike detected.
>>
>>75305771
>Estimates of the current size of the body of federal criminal law vary. It has been reported that the Congressional Research Service cannot even count the current number of federal crimes. These laws are scattered in over 50 titles of the United States Code, encompassing roughly 27,000 pages. Worse yet, the statutory code sections often incorporate, by reference, the provisions and sanctions of administrative regulations promulgated by various regulatory agencies under congressional authorization. Estimates of how many such regulations exist are even less well settled, but the ABA thinks there are ”nearly 10,000.”

http://www.infowars.com/you-break-the-law-every-day-without-even-knowing-it/

Fun little article detailing some of the completely pointless laws that have long since outlived any sort of purpose they might have once had.

We really need a constitutional amendment requiring that all laws automatically expire after a certain number of years (with the exception of bare-basic laws such as "don't murder").
>>
>>75311975
Well then you are asking for it, at that point it is the individuals fault anyways if it has gotten that bad.
>>
>>75312096
I'm asking for you to steal my property... by not simply forking over my property to you when you threaten me? I don't think consent works like that.
>>
>>75305771
She looks like my latina gf I had in high school until she dumped me before prom

She was a bitch but damn I think I still love her
>>
>>75312199
You're thinking like an American, there is no threat, any responsible citizen that is a well adjusted adult will not be in this situation.

Those that do not want to pay taxes find ways to cheat or live innawoods, it is simple.
>>
>>75312079

Most of those old laws don't matter anyway because they're not enforced. And even if they were, if you were say arrested for driving your horse-and-carriage without a lantern on a sunday night or whatever obscure law, it would be overturned as soon as you fought it.
>>
>>75312525
I'm a pacifist. There's nothing not "well-adjusted" or irresponsible about me objecting to you threatening people to fork over their property or else you'll take it from them. If anything, it's the people who support threats and theft who are irresponsible and not well-adjusted.
>>
>>75312707
But no one is threatened here.

Paying taxes is a point of pride in our culture, which is why I'm saying you are thinking like an American.
It is simply not theft because if you are born in this country then you have enjoyed the taxes from the start like everyone else and you will pay for kids and elderly when you yourself work and pay taxes.
It is only lately that people are hesitant to pay taxes because it funds the invasion of our country.

It is simply not theft because if you are born in this country then you have enjoyed the taxes from the start like everyone else and you will pay for kids and elderly when you yourself work and pay taxes.

Before that if you didn't have a job and pay taxes you are undermensch or "that weird guy"

Also how am I presonally threatening people to pay taxes "or else ooo scary"

I'm not sure what your arguement is here.
>>
>>75313200
You just said they were.

>>75312096
>Well then you are asking for it
in response to
>>75311975
>They will break into your house and try to take it from you if they know about it

That's a threat.
"Give us the stuff or we'll bust into your house and take it."
That's a paradigmatic example of threatening someone.
>>
>>75311206
>This applies even if it is the former owner who has not paid the tax.
Gosh, you get to pay someone else's back taxes, too? So patriotic!
>>
>>75313432
well yeah, but only lazy people and subhumans need coercion and threats to be motivated to contribute to this great society, normal people will never live in fear of seizure of assets. That is how our society works. Look, I'm not saying the state is perfect. In fact I think it could use much improvement and reform. But there is no threat, in fact for police to forcibly enter your home and take your money would have to be the end of a long sequence of bad choices on an individual level.

It's like getting mad at legislature while being arrested for possesion of drugs.
>>
>>75314096
Don't buy a vehicle that has not been properly paid for then, don't be ignorant.
>>
>>75314137
So take a person who gives 100% of their income to charity instead of paying taxes. They're contributing to the well-being of other people and are in almost any way you can think of a better, kinder person than almost anyone else, but they don't pay taxes.

The IRS in the U.S., or your kronofogden, will still hound them and raid their home if they suspect anything is being held from their greedy and authoritarian clasps.

There's nothing bad about not giving into threats, which is what taxation is - you will give us your stuff, or else we'll (eventually) forcefully pry it from you. Mafias do the same thing, except we rightfully just understand that for what it is; extortion and theft.
>>
>>75314306
You mean just like I didn't buy a house or used car that had a lien on it?! So someone else's bank won't seize it from me? What a concept!

The difference between a bank and a government is that there are lots of banks but only one national government. Sweden *could* keep track and make the appropriate party pay back taxes, but instead they decided it would be more convenient to just rip you off instead.
>>
No, there's just too many niggers
>>
>>75314538
I believe the pros outweigh the cons.

I have thought like you once when I was a teenager, but honestly I believe this sytem is good and helps more people than it hurts. Even if it is extortion, atleast the money will help people on many levels.
>>
>>75315024
I don't think threatening people who haven't hurt anyone is ever a pro.

Guess that's a difference in morals.
>>
I don't pretend to understand the economic system properly enough to be able to convince you by explaining it in detail, but it just works and people are happy.

It would be 200% better without the parasite immigrant that costs like 60% of our state budget.
>>
>>75315292
I'm not a consequentialist, so even if you could predict exactly what every person in any given geographical region would do for the next thousand years, it wouldn't change my objection, which is that violence and threats against people who haven't hurt anyone is morally wrong.
>>
>>75315575
I don't dissagree, but like I said the pros outweigh the cons

I think more people would be harmed without this system in place, seeing as man is primitive in its current stage.
>>
>>75305771
Why does this Puerto Rican girl keep getting posted?
>>
>>75306033
>mick foleys daughter

my god
>>
>>75315804
You think they do anyway.
But I'm not sure you know what pros and cons you would even compare to make that judgment. I think it's more likely you just have something like a preference bias to defend the state of affairs you find yourself living in, since it would be terribly troubling on one's conscience to believe so much of what goes on around you is horribly unjust. Not to paint you with a broad stroke - I just find other people tend to do that more often than not.
>>
File: 1464287140124.gif (366 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1464287140124.gif
366 KB, 500x375
>>75316274
it is 4.30 am here so it is hard to think

I have provided pros

Cons would be, during winter months it would be hard to survive without our system which evolved out of a need of community. Our society would collapse and Islam would fill the power vaccum. I am willing to accept "democracy" so that I Islam does not dominate my life.

I have no illusion about being a slave for the system, when I was born I was branded with a number like cattle and shuffled into the schoolsystem to become "civilized" and perform busy work during my formative years, during the rebelious phase I was kept in school writing essays and performing busywork just like I do now. I'm just jumping through hoops so that I can get a busy work that will provide me with governemnt tickets that prove I have performed work to better society.

I choose to accept the current state of affairs without bias.

Your idealistic utopia could never exist in the current stage of evolution. And certainly not while we still have subhumans among our population, maybe when the average IQ is 150+ we will invent a better state.
>>
>>75317817
>during winter months it would be hard to survive without our system
Elaborate? What does government do that nobody else could?
>>
>>75318024

They import food so that we don't starve

They make sure people have incentive to throw millions of pebbles on the ice all over the country so that people don't break hips falling 24/7

Make sure there is incentive for people to clear roads of snow so that people don't become trapped.

They build houses that can maintain a livable temperature with proper isolation.

There is probably more
>>
>>75305771
No, it makes me feel like a bad ass.
>>
>>75318295
So without government, there would be no shipment companies?
And no one would pay for salting services or plowing, or provide salting services or plowing?
And no one would even *build houses*?
>>
>>75318486
Not under Islam.
>>
>>75318609
>implying sandniggers could ever survive in the snow
But seriously, you don't think people are going to stop providing and buying services that benefit them just because you don't have a group of people taking their money right?
>>
>>75318795
I don't know, a society with no state is only theory and is not likely to happen within our lifetimes.

The only way it could happen would be if SHTF and even then who is to say someone would not establish a dictatorship or monarchy through force. Not all people adhere to pacifism or are even capable of pacifism so it is highly speculative.
>>
>>75319092
>a society with no state is only a theory
It happens all the time actually. It pretty simple to not threaten people to attempt to take their property - I'd imagine you've likely never done it yourself, and I certainly haven't.
Given individuals manage to not be violent cunts, there's nothing impossible about any collection of any number of other individuals also not being violent cunts. People just need to ostracize the violent cunts instead of supporting them like they've been taught to do.
>>
>>75306105
Agreed
>>
>>75319410
which would need a fundamental shift in human nature, face it, these violent people, politicians, oligarchs psychopaths, sociopaths and pathological liars have existed from the start, and they took advantage from the start.

The current state of affairs has been cultivated for hundreds of years. Therefore people are dependent on the state and most people are not smart enough to think with a 4th or 5th perspective and those that do are ostracized because they are not understood by ignorance

This is why I have said all along that I believe we are too primitive in our current form.
>>
>>75319950
hence why I accept the current state of affairs
>>
>>75320065
I have tried to convince others IRL anon, it always ends with the same results. I have only met a few individuals that think like this and none have been brave enough to radicalize therefore I have accepted it and will choose to be happy rather than despair
>>
>>75319950
>which would need a fundamental shift in human nature
I don't think it's in my nature to subjugate other people to conform to my whims; never felt an urge to do so in my life.
Anyone can not do something. But no one is arguing for a utopia - the argument is simply stop stealing from people and pretending it's okay. That's it. Doesn't require magic for that to happen - it happens every day.
>>
>>75306160
>most people litter, break the speed limit

speak for yourself, nigger
>>
>>75320294
yes, but man is hierachal pack creatures, the genes to subjugate have always existed after millenia they perfected their trade and now we have democracy and capitalism enslaving the people while people with the leader gene live on their prvate ilsand with sexslaves and all the worlds pleasures. We are like ants in the colony nothing else.
>>
>>75320385
Most people aren't keyboard smashing neckbeards and actually leave their house
>>
>>75320525
they don't pretend it is ok, they believe it is ok and they don't care, they lack empathy
>>
>>75305771
In my county its illegal to wear novelty hats in a cemetery. So yeah id say there are too many laws but most are never heard of or are enforced.
>>
>>75320525
I don't feel beholden to anyone else or anyone else beholden to me. Do you?
>>
>>75320865
no, but that is why money exists, to make living a commodity so that you must beholden
>>
>>75321050
You're not beholden to a medium of exchange.
>>
>>75321366
kek

If everyone uses money then I must also in order to survive, I alone cannot survive on my own, because we are pack animals evolved into society.
>>
>>75306033
What a ham you could make out of that thigh...
>>
>>75321631
No, you actually don't. You could barter with other people, though many people find it annoying.

You could also be self-sufficient.
>>
File: 1464309703395.jpg (1004 KB, 3741x2490) Image search: [Google]
1464309703395.jpg
1004 KB, 3741x2490
>>75322252
yes, I could barter but I don't want to

If I want to be self sufficient I must pay the government to use "their" land and for them to leave me alone, therefore I would not be self sufficient. Also in Sweden it would be extremely difficult during winter, if you don't grow enough food you are fucked.

I'm just not at that level in my life yet in case you are trying to convince me.
>>
>>75309273
>Even infinitychan is turning sour from shills.
It's true, but it has actually turned sour for a while now. The site has been total shit in the last month.
>>
>>75311697
>they can seize assets
> but they can't jail, arrest, hurt or cause you physical harm in any way.
Well as long as they don't mind people not paying
>>
>>75306033
Agreed 100%
>>
>>75322934
>I don't want to
You don't actually have to, they'd just try to force you if they found you out. Because they're violent control freaks.

I'm not trying to convince you so much as to simply articulate how morally abhorrent I think condoling such violence is. That's all.
>>
>>75323791

>they'd just try to force you if they found you out

Force me to what? Use money?

I don't think "they" care so much about what goes on here so I have a hard time to believe that. Sweden is a backwater proxy with 9 million people, not exactly the most important territory
>>
>>75324347
Force you to pay them. You said
>I must pay the government to use "their" land and for them to leave me alone

Which is what
>You don't actually have to, they'd just try to force you if they found you out. Because they're violent control freaks.
was in response to.
>>
>>75325238
i see, yeah makes sense
>>
>>75305771
>we live in a society with too many laws

Yes.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.