[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me DESTROY this comment /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 640x663) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 640x663
Help me DESTROY this comment /pol/
>>
Witches were modern day feminists
>>
why? he's going to burn in hell, let him have his few years of unconstrained degeneracy
>>
>>75302511

You can't. God is illogical and is at least some kind of autistic. That's why the bible makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>75302511
Being homosexual isn't a sin.
Committing homosexual acts is a sin.
>>
File: 1458902739751.png (1011 KB, 1014x734) Image search: [Google]
1458902739751.png
1011 KB, 1014x734
>muh God
>>
>>75302511
"If I had a dollar bill for all the existing genders in the world, I'd have $2."
>>
I like women
>>
God isn't real though
>>
>>75302656
Back to r.eddit. If you're not at least pretending to be Christian, then you don't "get" /pol/'s culture. Go back to where you belong.
>>
>>75302511
Yes blame everything on god. If God hates evil so much he shouldn't allow it to exist. That's the entire point plebeian fool, good and evil are choices and if moral degenerates cannot see people couldn't become truly holy, unless they also had the opportunity to be definitively wicked. If they can't see that they might need more help than anything you post on Facebook can offer them
>>
File: crusader_by_rvovs-d54akxb.jpg (439 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
crusader_by_rvovs-d54akxb.jpg
439 KB, 1920x1080
>Homosexuals

I won't go into detail, but there's a reason why homosexuals contract syphilis and AIDs more often.

Hell, in response to your rant about sluts, whether they are male or female it is true that 50% of sexually promiscuous people will contract an STD within the first 2 years of being this way.

There are good healthy reasons why both Men and Women are not supposed to have sex out of wedlock.

But God forbid that we control our dicks and vaginas.

>Selling rape victims to their rapists as brides

An often misquoted verse.

>Exodus 22:16-17

“If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed and lies with her, he shall give the bride price for her and make her his wife. If her father utterly refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money equal to the bride price for virgins."

>Catholic priests raping boys

There is no excuse for this, except to say that there is no religious organization out there which has not been infiltrated by creeps and pedophiles.

The Jewish Rabbi's are known for their pedophilia as well, and don't get me started on the Muslims.

If we take every single action that PEOPLE make and say that this is representative of God, then we will surely hate God.

But that is a bad way to view it.
>>
Why are they so racist against Muslims?
99% of what they are so against are some of the core tenets of Islam.
Point out the racism.
>>
>let the church confiscate the property of those it executes
http://www.strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/

Also
>Muh witches and apostate killings
remind them that most witch hunts and killings took place in a time when such actions were commonplace and endemic to nearly every world culture. Yes, even during the Islamic golden age they were executing nonbelievers and abusing women. The difference is western christian societies have made amends and have been amicable to change, while many other world cultures have either moved on but continued to remain steadfast in their sovereignty and national unity (East Asian countries, etc.) others are still committing these same violent acts today on larger scales.
Yes, Christians burned witches and killed heretics in the 11th century (with cases going beyond to the 17th century although not nearly as much) however that is peanuts compared to the brutal massacres and killings going on at this very moment, that we are supposed to turn a blind eye to because the perpetrators aren't white christians
>>
>>75302511
Animals are allowed to display homosexual behaviors because they aren't children of God and weren't given the ability to reason (at least at the same level as humans). In fact because they are below humans, they are allowed to do things that the Bible considers immoral.

Things that western Christian ideals have promoted have led to most of the progress of the human world. The preservation of the Greek learnings was done by Christian monasteries.

Thomas Aquinas inspired the scientific method and reason as a means to understand God's world. Although the Greeks have much to do with the west's value of intelligence and logic, the Catholic and Eastern Orthodox churches have also greatly contributed to that tradition. We no longer burn witches because of the Christian tradition rather than in spite of it.

In addition many of those things were covenants given to Jews and Jesus died to break those earthly covenants and allow a more spiritual kind.
>>
About the animals being gay and blah blah part, tell him that they only commit such acts when under high stress and anxiety (like when mistreated, or else) or when they were put out of their natural habitat (like in a house or a zoo) by humans, and that by no means such a thing is actually common between 'em.
>>
File: 1464305646148.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1464305646148.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>75302656

God is alogical, not illogical

By definition He's above the human standards that you try to impose on Him
>>
>>75302736
this read up on the pope's quotes about homos

salem witch trials were a cult, not catholicism

catholic church hasnt murdered anyone for apostasy in hundreds of years
>>
>>75302511
Arguing with stupid and unreasonable people is pointless.
Also that's not an argument.
All the data and logic in the world will not prevail upon the bluepilled because we do not inhabit the same mental space at all times and their unconciously and constantly poison their own perception -- they must be woken up first before there is any point to talking to them.
>>
File: 1425843533447-2.jpg (178 KB, 819x614) Image search: [Google]
1425843533447-2.jpg
178 KB, 819x614
>>75302511

Reminder that Jesus was a homeless genetic dead end who taught weakness and cuckoldry.

Embrace the morality of Men, and stop being a traitor beta.
>>
>>75302511
faggotry is natural, that is to say it exists in nature, but so is cancer. It is disfunction, faggotry means something has gone wrong, so being against faggotry isn't about cuckstianity/religion.
>>
File: 1452742117700.gif (2 MB, 250x136) Image search: [Google]
1452742117700.gif
2 MB, 250x136
>>75303542

"God moves in mysterious ways"

Didn't take long.
>>
>>75303542
You do know that "alogical" is the same as illogical, right?

I hope you know that.

If not, now you do.
>>
File: 14679265748054.png (275 KB, 545x530) Image search: [Google]
14679265748054.png
275 KB, 545x530
>>75303870

Taught
>wisdom
>virtue
>patience
>charity
>discipline
>modesty/ humility

All pagans manage to teach was how to accept Christianity
>>
>>75302511
Literally all the things they talk about in the second half are from the old testament

ask them if they're anti-Semitic :^)
>>
>>75304119

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alogical
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/alogical
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/alogical

Nuh-uh
>>
>>75304119

Come on, bro. I don't even agree with the guy but alogical and illogical are not the same.
>>
>>75304058

Not even a fool would presume to know God entirely :^)

Only a mad man
>>
File: 1464391817712-1.png (817 KB, 986x729) Image search: [Google]
1464391817712-1.png
817 KB, 986x729
>>75304257

Taught
>turn the other cheek
>the meek shall inherit the earth
>we are all brothers, gods children

What an impotent dishonorable cuck
>>
>>75302959
I still contend that Satanism should be the true religion of /pol/
>>
>>75304516

God bless you anon, wish you where over here. My God do we need more Christians.
>>
>>75304633

Satanism is literally plagiarized straight from might is right.

The only difference is that they excised all the stuff ragnar redbeard wrote about race.
>>
>>75304666

May God bless you too my friend

Ignore the satanic trips, it's mostly superstition
>>
>>75304629

>Taught
>>turn the other cheek
>>the meek shall inherit the earth
>>we are all brothers, gods children

>What an impotent dishonourable cuck

Mind if you actually read the Bible next time?

Matthew 7:6
Matthew 7:15-16
Ecclesiastes 7:17
>>
File: stuff-in-space.jpg (94 KB, 1000x579) Image search: [Google]
stuff-in-space.jpg
94 KB, 1000x579
>>75304516

I don't though. I'm merely using humanistic logic to determine that God would make a pretty lousy person.

The problem with God's logic (or lack thereof, as you pointed out) is that this would mean any would be God is also real. If incomprehension is proof for God's existence then He's got some company up there.

The sky is literally stuffed with deities. Pic related is a map of Gods
>>
>>75302511
So many strawmen....
>>
>>75302511
>back to burning witches
Christians in civilised nations hadn't even thought witches anything more than fairy tales since at least the time of Hobbes.

>murdering people for apostasy
see above, the rest wasn't even true for 1,000+ years old christianity

Every point is also true of modern day islam.
>>
>>75302511
>Sounds like Islam, are you islamophobic?
>>
>>75305266

>The problem with God's logic (or lack thereof, as you pointed out) is that this "would mean" [...]

Stop right there. As soon as we admit God doesn't have to obey logic, we can't say what "would mean" (would logically imply) what

That would be absurd

>any would be God is also real.

Any god would overlap in definition with He who is omnipotent, all-knowing and permeates everything

>If incomprehension is proof for God's existence then He's got some company up there.

We're not talking about proof here. Purely of faith

>The sky is literally stuffed with deities. Pic related is a map of Gods

Don't understand what you're on about here
>>
File: 1452170292544.png (52 KB, 203x209) Image search: [Google]
1452170292544.png
52 KB, 203x209
>>75305780

Then we can't presume to know his existence. We must all become agnostics.

If you believe the bible to be accurate, the Christian God cannot overlap with other Gods because of inconsistencies within their stories and teachings.

Faith is a crutch. It keeps you up, but it ironically slows you down.
>>
>>75306796

>Then we can't presume to know his existence. We must all become agnostics.

Why?

>If you believe the bible to be accurate, the Christian God cannot overlap with other Gods because of inconsistencies within their stories and teachings.

Only in their power, knowledge and the likes would they be subsumed in definition

>Faith is a crutch. It keeps you up, but it ironically slows you down.

So would you say you have faith in absolutely nothing?

What perfect epistemology have you discovered?
>>
>>75307100

Because if we can't determine anything about God because he is incomprehensible, we can't determine his existence. His existence is just another quality.

I try to have as little faith as possible. There is no doubt I could be described as having faith in some things. I'm not perfect, obviously, but I try and be empirical and use evidence. And don't say I have faith in empiricism, that's dumb.

Anyways I'm going to bed. I'm too tired for these kinds of ecumenical matters
>>
>>75308307

>Because if we can't determine anything about God because he is incomprehensible, we can't determine his existence. His existence is just another quality.

Guess that's just a risk you have to take

>And don't say I have faith in empiricism, that's dumb.

Why is that dumb? How could you know if or not your senses are a guide to reality?

>Anyways I'm going to bed. I'm too tired for these kinds of ecumenical matters

Sleep tight anon, God bless you
>>
nypa
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.