[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Crazy Bernie wants a debate so bad, why doesn't the he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Communism Always Fails.png (298 KB, 1270x700) Image search: [Google]
Communism Always Fails.png
298 KB, 1270x700
If Crazy Bernie wants a debate so bad, why doesn't the he win his party's nomination and actually earn a debate? Is earning something that foreign of a concept to Sanders and his supporters?
>>
>>75301534
eff
pee
bee
pee
>>
File: fiddle.jpg (70 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
fiddle.jpg
70 KB, 480x640
>>75301534
Just wait, it's getting the reaction just how Trump wants it. But bernvictims can't see the forest through the trees.
>>
>>75301534
I dont know because the criminal he is running against who is supported by the whole establishment media is too much of a pussy to debate him aswell..?
>kek
What a pathetic excuse for man this Trump is.
>>
>>75301534
You'd think Bernie brought this forward first and then backed out like a stanky ass yeast infected goatse vagina. But no. That was your zionist communist shitlord
>>
>>75304261
>>75304353
I'm amazed at the number of people on here who support Sanders that can't actually vote in the election, whether they're foreign or 12.
>>
He and his followers feel entitled to whatever they want. You must give them whatever they demand, because....well, because you should. And the government should force you to give it to them, because you have it, and they want it.
>>
You can pretend you're happy about this but I guarantee you no one is happier than Hillary.
>>
>DONALD TRUMP brings foreward idea of debating sanders
>RNC says no cant do because lega reasons
>Trump being a good lapdog pulls back
>LOL WHY IS BERNIE SO KEKED GUYS?
>>
File: shill.png (183 KB, 284x332) Image search: [Google]
shill.png
183 KB, 284x332
>>75304261
>criminal
>supported by whole media
Get out, shill.
>>
>>75305074
Actually, he responded to it as a subject brought up on Kimmel from Bernie directly, and nobody stepped up to meet his network and dollar amount demands. The only two offers were ridiculous ones by a boxing promoter wanting a PPV format, and a tech company that wanted to base it around "compromise", which sounds like it would be great, right?

Instead of being a petulant child, how about shrugging your shoulders and earning the debate on your own merit? It's out of his control, always was, and was entirely dependent on Donald's goodwill.
>>
Well I guess that settles it
This was all I needed to become a #CruzMissile
>>
>>75304261
Trump was able to defeat a dozen candidates in spite of the media and the establishment being against him. Why can't Bernard do the same thing?
>>
>>75305816
Because Bernie is essentially the left wing equivalent of Ted Cruz if he'd stayed in after Indiana.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.