[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>british non whites want to leave the eu so it can be eas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1394143707223.jpg (118 KB, 634x917) Image search: [Google]
1394143707223.jpg
118 KB, 634x917
>british non whites want to leave the eu so it can be easier to import their families from from India and Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2gS98_HAds

It's a bit racist that they don't want to be enriched by the eastern European immigration
>>
>>75298410
send wife-tier northerner slags to the US pls
>>
>>75298410
>Britain wants to leave the EU so it can escape globalism... and import even more migrants than before.
((((the Gray Pill))))
>>
>>75298541
They're cute until you hear their accent
>>
>>75300742
Whey aye, get yer cock out pet!
>>
>>75300923
lol

Britsh women are disgusting

Not that ours are any better really
>>
>>75298410
This is the one thing that worries me about voting Leave, I'm hoping that Leaving pushes the Tories right so they start to actually decrease non-EU immigration to.
>>
>>75300989
At least I can count on Poles to get my D hard.

>>75301090
If the government doesn't sort out immigration after the Brexit you can vote them out and get a new one. They're more accountable than Europe.
>>
>>75300989

No master, your women are far superior.
>>
>want to leave the eu so it can be easier to import their families from from India

Wew lad, you're about 50 years late you fucking colossal shut-in. All the Indians possible are already here.
>>
>>75301090
>>75298933
Come open lads, we'd get infinite paki and nigger immigration whether we were in or out.
Atleast being out will allow us to import aussie shitposters and americans, assuming they can tolerate the weather.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.