[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dominican Republic finally annexed Haiti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: hispaniola.gif (71 KB, 513x298) Image search: [Google]
hispaniola.gif
71 KB, 513x298
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
BASED DOMINICAN REPUBLIC ANNEXED HAITI AND SHOAH THE FUCK OUT OF THOSE NIGGER MONKEYS
HAITI BTFO

>http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-46957394
>>
Most Dominicans are only slightly less nigger than the Haitians.
>>
Niggers here in America are awful, I couldnt imagine the depression of having to share a tiny island with the blackest of the black. The worst humanity has to offer.
>>
File: 1371594321576.jpg (45 KB, 349x314) Image search: [Google]
1371594321576.jpg
45 KB, 349x314
>>75297621
>mfw dominicans butcher the shit out of spanish and its impossible to understand
>>
>>75297621
404 you undertale fapping whore
>>
>>75299310
This.
>>
>>75299687
You think thats bad?
What the Haitians did to the French language violates every Geneva Convention put together
>>
Link doesn't lead anywhere. Stop getting people's hopes up.
>>
Are there any white third world countries where I can go to get in on this kind of action?
>>
Not funny OP. Now I got blue balls and need to rape some girl.
>>
>>75297621
I imagine the Dominicans would never want to ever annex that poverty stricken, worthless, barren, nigger infested hunk of shit.
>>
>>75299310
No anon, They're the same degenerate shit.
>>
File: bait.png (25 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
25 KB, 625x626
>>75297621
>Page not found
>>
File: krabs_rag3do.jpg (35 KB, 680x464) Image search: [Google]
krabs_rag3do.jpg
35 KB, 680x464
we did what?!
>>
>>75297621
Dominicans are lower than a PeruANO in the Hispanic world. They might as well be niggers.
>>
>>75297621
How the fuck do the Dominicans stop the nigger hordes flooding over to pillage and loot everything like they do everywhere else in the world?
>>
>>75300995
leave troll.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.