[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Currently on kikebook trolling a liberal page. Currently they're in a circle jerk about how white people take from everybody and we have to be respectful of culture's blablabla appropriation blabla.

Give me some fun things to say.
>>
>>75296768
Destroyed? We brought them the luxuries of civilization and western goods. We brought modern tech. We brought successful trade.
Now look at places like Africa- an absolute mess.

They were far better off "being destroyed by whitey" than being independent. They're like children- they can't be trusted on their own

also
>well /pol/?
Literal cancer.
>>
Who cares. Niggers are stupid. What else is new.
>>
>>75297012
>They were far better off "being destroyed by whitey" than being independent
that is a HOTLY debated statement. What makes them better off with our technology? Some Africans are genuinely content with their farming low tech situations.
>>
>>75297012
Sorry, I couldn't think of a better title.
>>75297083
It's white people, and I don't care either, I'm just having fun. Right now they're yelling for the page's mods.
>>
>>75296768
You don't season your food? So that must be why you think ours is great kek
>>
>>75296768
Tell them if it weren't for white people, they wouldn't be alive. No seriously, all of the American blacks would not be alive today if it wasn't for America enslaving their ancestors
>>
Niggers eat the organs and feet of animals, that is why they use so many spices on their food. They HAVE to use spices to make it edible.

But the "white people only eat bland food" thing is a meme.
>>
>>75297383
Yeah, those kinds of arguments just make liberals think they're right.
>>
>>75297383
And someone much stronger than they decided that they would not be. You can tend cattle and eat dirt as much as you want but if someone better than you comes along and slaps your shit then tough luck.
>>
>>75296768
>destroyed
What's destroyed about it?
>>
What started the "White people don't season" meme?

Or is it just "White people dont dump tons of seasoning on stuff"
>>
>>75296768
Fuck you liberals melange is the most valuable commodity in the universe. You don't want to start a holy war with muad'dib
>>
File: abbos.png (197 KB, 617x1404) Image search: [Google]
abbos.png
197 KB, 617x1404
>>75296768
What culture? Cutting out somebodies heart while that person is still alive? Eating dirt? "Necklacing"? Stoning?
Their one-dimensional food is the only thing they have.

They should be glad they got some technology and civilization in exchange.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xeebU8VhmY
>>
>>75297383
Well, for one thing when western technologies, medicines, farming techniques, transportation logistics, etc. are implemented people tend to live longer. Living longer is generally considered a good thing because being alive provides observable happiness. Therefore western imperialism is good.

>HOTLY debated statement
Okay. What does that have to do with anything? The level of controversy has nothing to do with the argument itself.

>Some Africans
Yeah. I'm sure some people love eating toilet paper too, but that doesn't mean it is a good thing.
>>
>>75298343
The level of controversy is something they use against people in arguments. It doesn't matter if you're right, if your opinion is debated, it's wrong.
>>
>>75297636
they adopted civilization instead
>>
Update: I've actually gotten them to admit that other races conquered stuff too. They're just really hung up on "white people did it more"
>>
>>75296768
>niggers literally eat raw meat till whitey comes around
>>
>>75298991
Yeah. It is fucking retarded though. It is less a "you're wrong" and more of an attempt to push people towards the middle "well if it is debated then I guess the answer must be towards the middle :^)"
>>
>>75297383

Well their farming low tech situations also includes endemic warfare between tribes, a well-established slave trade, medical treatment that relies on witchcraft and starvation. I'd say that is objectively worse than being the white people's lapdog.
>>
>>75299630
One of them even called me "sweetie". This is the first time I've seen someone this liberal in real life.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.