[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
30 Christians gangrape woman in Brazil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1464385635189.png (60 KB, 860x650) Image search: [Google]
1464385635189.png
60 KB, 860x650
Video or it didn't happen.
>>
>>75294364
Anyone got any background on the real story?
>>
>>75294364
>Christians never do anything wrong no matter what people show me but any shitty statistic i see posted on /pol/ about black people is correct.
>>
>>75294958
>niggers
>girl
>rape

Niggers couldn't control their subhuman degeneracy
>>
>>75295087
there is much more statistics of black and jewish crime than christian
but I don't doubt that that were christian cuz there is a real fkng high rate of christian, but while you're saying it... yea, now I'm into doubt tbqh
>>
>>75294958
Girl is a whore that let the drug dealers fuck her in exchange for gifts and probably drugs.

She let various guys fuck her, she is probably on drugs. After that, she conplains that someone stole her phone, talk to the drug dealer chief, he said that he don't know who was but he'll pay her the price of the phone.

After that, she noticed that someone posted pics of her on internet, then she start saying it was rape.
>>
http://55chan.org/b/res/16974649+50.html
>>
>>75295087
There are many verses that speak against rape as a sin in the Bible. Are these rapist really christians if they choose to ignore God command? Perhaps we merely assume they are Christians because their parents were.
>>
>>75295600
lol give me verses that speaks out against rape. The only one I see about rape says that if a man rapes a women the women has to marry her after a fine. (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)
>>
>>75295600
If you choose to deny rapists aren't Christians look at all of the Catholic priests who rape children. Like seriously the rate with priests and child rape is really fucking high.
>>
>>75294364
Like the one with that American lass who fucked a football team, mods will delete these threads cause they're underage.

>>75295527
Shit, they're really beheading the negroes. Haha
>>
>>75296286
>Like seriously the rate with priests and child rape is really fucking high.
Protestant propaganda.

But priest that had sex isn't christians anyway
>>
>>75295470
Please, I do really need the source.
>>
>>75295787
>But if in the field the man finds the girl who is engaged, and the man forces her and lies with her, then only the man who lies with her shall die. "But you shall do nothing to the girl; there is no sin in the girl worthy of death, for just as a man rises against his neighbor and murders him, so is this case. "When he found her in the field, the engaged girl cried out, but there was no one to save her.
Comes just before the one you're referencing in deuteronomy. Also the reason why they made the rapist marry the victim was probably because no one else would marry the non-virgin victim, and this forced the rapist to take responsibility for his actions, supporting the victim.
>>
why is my thread suddenly full of idiots
>>
>>75296286
I don't follow Catholicism anyway. Most of the bad stuff that Christianity gets blamed for almost always comes from Catholics.
>>
>>75294364
More than 1 woman is raped in Brazil per day.

>in 2012, there were 6,029 rapes in the state of Rio de Janeiro; 4,993 of the victims were women.[45] On average, 416 women a month were raped that year and according to Rio's state Institute of Public Security (ISP) the rate of rape in the state is 37 per 100,000 population for victims of both sexes.[45] Rio's civil police state that in the first quarter of 2013, 1,822 rapes were committed, while only 70 persons were arrested for these crimes; the victims were generally women between the ages of 20 and 30, coming from any social class

Rape is common here.

A few years ago, a girl was put in a jail cell with 20 male inmates and she was raped for an entire month, so i don't get why the media is outraged by this recent case, the girl wasn't even from the wealthy class or daughter of a important person, i don't understand why it went viral.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1570383/Girl-raped-by-male-cellmates-in-Brazilian-jail.html
>>
>>75295470
This
Her own grandmother said that she used to go out to "communities" since she was 13 and do drugs and disapear for days before she came back home
She was a typical crack whore who was friends with druglords, this kind of shit happens all the time

OP talks as if the rapists went to church every sunday.
>>
>>75299580
>she used to go out to "communities" since she was 13 and do drugs and disapear for days before she came back home
>She was a typical crack whore who was friends with druglords, this kind of shit happens all the time

So she is the average Brazilian girl.
>>
>>75295087
>but any shitty statistic i see posted on /pol/ about black people is correct.
yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EschrbihJFk
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.