[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thank you for the ThrowBall cap, based Americunts. I know that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Based MAGA cap.png (784 KB, 800x752) Image search: [Google]
Based MAGA cap.png
784 KB, 800x752
Thank you for the ThrowBall cap, based Americunts.

I know that you're not permitted to export these outside of the USA, so I had to go to extraordinary lengths to get a hold of this.

Ask someone who just flew to Manhattan and back to buy a throwball cap anything.
>>
>Throwball
Baseball?

Did you fly here just to buy the hat?
>>
>>75292603
I'm afraid so.

There was a hold up at customs, who didn't wish to release it, so I had to collect it in person.

Worth every penny.
>>
>>75292472

Nice hat, it will distract from a face so ugly that it is even noticeable blurred. Thanks for not offering to get one for the rest of us Brits as well, four eyes.
>>
>>75292841
u jelly?
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (419 KB, 1280x1925) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
419 KB, 1280x1925
Based anon :3
>>
>>75292765
God bless you you amazing britbong
>>
>>75293162
Thank you indeed, chum.

>>75293320
And may Our Lord Bless you also, my based Burgerfriend.
>>
>>75292841
Why are you being so nasty Abdul? A tenner says he's better looking than your entire lineage.
>>
This was me

https://twitter.com/communick/status/735869393478029313
>>
>>75294669
>Fascism spreads far

2bh I'm glad that the word "fascism" isn't used much over here. it's such a dumb pretentious word that means "thing i don't like"
>>
>>75292765

Fucking based Brit detected.
>>
Are these actually hard to get for non-US? I would really like to have one.
>>
>>75295784
>>75292472
>foreigners wearing MAGA hats
feels good lads
>>
>>75292472
I believe I am the only person in Vancouver with that hat. I get a few stares but I always have such a shit-eating grin on my face nobody ever says shit.

MAGA
>>
>>75295784
The Trump Store doesn't ship outside of the USA.

Unless Puerto Rico is outside of the USA?

Probably some sort of EU regulation or something.
>>
>>75295784
Yes i wanted a trump hoodie, you cant purchase them outside of the US and they arent sent outside the states either. sucks dicks bruv. not everyone has the cash to fly to the future holy trump land to buy merch supporting the lord
>>
>>75292906

Extremely, That is why I am being a dick for no reason
>>
>>75296076

The guy that installed my broadband internet was from Vancouver.

He was a raging alcoholic, who spoke of nothing but ice hockey. His work was faultless tho. Super guy.
>>
>>75296209
>not everyone has the cash
>checks flag

wut?
>>
>>75292472
nice usps box on ur couch, faggot
>>
>>75296594
yes because im going to spend multiple 100s of CHF on a hat and hoodie combo for shits and gigs
>>
>>75297547
Yes, that's the company I tried to use to deliver it, but your customs agents wouldn't permit it to leave the USA.
>>
>>75292472
>i flew 8000 miles to collect my racist hat
>>
>and i didn't bring 100 hats back with me to sell in the UK for a profit to pay for my trip
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.