[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should happen to the planned Olympics in Brazil?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Brazil_Zika_ap_img.jpg (124 KB, 1440x907) Image search: [Google]
Brazil_Zika_ap_img.jpg
124 KB, 1440x907
What should happen to the planned Olympics in Brazil?
>>
First!
>>
>>75292006

Move Olympics to Europe again because every fucker is already there.
>>
>>75292006
well the only thing i can guarantee is leafs will once again prove they are the worst athletes
>>
Considering its in Brazil, a number of things could happen from bombs to some sort of chemical attack using commercial toxins. The chance of a shooting is very high with how well armed street gangs are in Brazil.

Whatever you may consider, it may not go well.
>>
>>75292006

Too much oily skin. Put up walls. Not balls ok. Remove spic
>>
Move it to Fort Mac
>>
Move it to London.
>>
>>75292164

But at the same time with stereotypes, "blacks are the best runners".

If that's true how come so many get shot by cops?
>>
>>75292381
The speed tiers are as follows:
bullets>niggers>cops
>>
>>75292358
Spics over Muslims tbqh
>>
Does anyone actually give a shit about this Olympic with the whole trans athlete bullshit?

Ok it's going to be funny to see the reactions. Especially after the Caster Semenya incident but still retarded.
>>
>>75292550
How fast would you have to run for a bullet to glance off or be completely stopped upon impact against you?
>>
>>75292006
abrupt cancellation of the event
>>
>>75293200
1,650 Miles per hour.
You'd need to be at least 500 feet from the gunshot to have time to react to the sound of a gunshot and attempt to dodge.
>>
>>75293007
The Olympics have always been a waste of money. Only first world countries can make money of them.
>>
>>75293516
But couldn't the bullet slam against your body at an effective, say, 100mph and not destroy your skin?
>>
>>75292006
> "They shoot me down! BANG BANG!"
> "I hit the ground! BANG BANG!"
> "That awful sound! HUE HUE HUE"
>>
olympics is one massive commercial cash cow, you're a fool if you think its about athletes.
>>
>>75292207
POO
>>
>>75292006
Brazilians are such loud cunts
>>
>>75292196
The gangs are ok, the drug dealers do not let their clientes(as they call the foreigns) get murdered.

Just do not Anger them
>>
>>75292006
Remember How /pol/ thought there is going to be an happening in 2012 London Olympics?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.