[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CONTRADICTIONS OF /POL/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 12
File: contradiction.jpg (38 KB, 360x303) Image search: [Google]
contradiction.jpg
38 KB, 360x303
I was born in India, and the poo in loo thing I can understand. But...

1) Why do u call Turks roaches? Turks are pretty big wrestler types and their diet is mainly meat and vegetables.

2) Why are Slavs not white? Russians are some of the strongest in my MMA gym, and they look white to me.

3) How can you be a Nazi and hate Islam? Have you researched what Hitler said about Islam? He wished Charlemagne or some other European leader had lost so Islam would be the common religion. I saw the quote myself.

4) How can Mexicans be lazy and simultaneously be stealing all the labor jobs? You can't have it both ways.

Please answer with rational explanations, I won't respond to troll answers. I have some more questions if these get good answers. Thanks.
>>
>>75291267
>not realizing that /pol/ is a satire
>>
>>75291451

Oh. I thought it was an uncensored discussion forum for socially inept people.
>>
>>75291451
Nice bait
>>
>>75291267
1. Both need to be exterminated.

2. Around Russians, never relax.

3. Hitler was a traitor to the ideology. Look up Strasserism.

4. Mexicans are lazy, but very cheap workers. The loss in productivity is compensated by hiring additional Mexcrements.
>>
>>75291451
gr8 b8
>>
Wow u go to an MMA gym so cool
>>
>>75291267
1 Because they are roaches
2 Asians also have light to very white skin. They are still not white.
3 the enemy of my enemy is not my friend.
>/pol/ is one person and everybody here is a nazi
4 The are lazy and they steal jobs. Lazy people get jobs all the time. Its especially easy when the employer doesn't have to pay you as much. The employer pays less and the job gets done even if its a shitty one.
>>
>>75291451
>>75291795
It's somehow both and/or neither, depending on who you're talking to. /pol/ is an odd and confusing place sometimes.
>>
>>75292029
Actually, Hitler just saw mudslimes as a means to an end.
Once the jews had disappeared he would've continued the onslaught - and eventually rid the entire world of wrong-thinkers, until we were all one homogenuous group. I believe we would have all been Catholics, if I'm not mistaken, had he been successful.

The dealings with the mudslimes were simply from another time. Islam then was not what it is today. They were savages, even more so than now, who could hold a gun and aim it at a jew and a jew-defender. They were not a factor.
>>
>>75291267
1) Because we want Constantinople back.
2) Slavs are fucking white. People joke Irish aren't white just to fuck around.
3) Hitler did not see the brown islamic horde as a threat. Bolshevism was a way bigger threat in his time. The West may have defeated Marxism, but it lost to non-violent Cultural Marxism in the 1960s.
4) They're unskilled and take jobs that teenagers used to do, creating faggot NEETs.

just remember you're a guest. you kicked whites out of your country and now you want to live in one.
>>
>>75291451
This. I though the Trump meme and the hollocaust didn't happen meme would have made it pretty obvious, I mean nobody is that retarded.
>>
>>75291267
1st of all, turks are roaches because they are hairy disgusting, and nasty creatures that crawl around after scraps of food

2nd of all, slavs are only partially white. Mongol invasions to the East of Europe left millions of white/oriental rape babies in it's wake. These are the slavs. They have smaller skeletal frames, and Asiatic-shaped heads. (And lower IQ's)

3rd of all, Islam is a barbaric religion that leads to inbreeding, poverty, slavery and death. IQ's in the Islamic world are almost 20 points lower than they should be because of inbreeding. In Pakistan for example, 70% of marriages are between first cousins. These inbred populations are also more prone to violence, rape, and mental insanity
>>
File: 1418653512681.jpg (3 MB, 1280x2000) Image search: [Google]
1418653512681.jpg
3 MB, 1280x2000
>>75291267
1. They're muslims and excessive shitposters, I hope you don't need me to explain why muslims should generally be held in contempt
2. I don't care about the debate over what white means
3. I'm not a Nazi but I do hate Islam, Hitler was wrong about Islam
4. The problem with immigrants lies in the number of them, not their individual work ethic.Within any number of humans you will have hard workers and idle people.

/pol/ isn't one person
>>
>>75292029

1) Why? Turks are from the Mongols if I recall correctly, and the Mongols destroyed the Baghdad Library and basically nerfed the entire Muslim World allowing Europe to catch up and get ahead. Believe it or not, before Genghis Khan invading the Islamic world was scientifically advanced and civilized. So if you hate Islam and want it to weaken their communities, Genghis Khan and his sons (the Turks) should be your heros.

2) I know Russians are strong, but why not relax? If your problem with me (Indian) is I'm ugly and short and foreign, you should welcome Russian immigration because they're good looking and tall and they're white so they won't look foreign.

3. Is this bait? Without Hitler's oration skills and stuff the Nazis wouldn't have been able to have been elected. It's true that Hitler could've won WW2 if he listened to his advisers, but the advisers wouldn't be in that position to win the war had it not been for Hitler winning the election. Also I'm pretty sure having one of nuts lost in war and being an amphetamine zombie because of your shitty doctor would have an impact on judgment. But he was a patriot til he died wasn't he?

4. If they yield more work for less pay, wouldn't that make them more hardworking than you? Hardworking is a measure of efficiency for the amount of fuel (money) you put in a machine to get products. And if you want America to be a bastion of freedom and capitalism shouldn't corporations be free to hire whoever they want?
>>
>>75291267

Dear OP.

1: Only met a few Turkish irl, I'm assuming it's a hygiene and breeding thing.
2: Dunno it's probably a class thing
3: It's true, and look at what the European Union is doing to help spread Islam. They are literally doing what Hitler wanted.
4: Actually I get this, I used to work in manufacturing. Its not always true but it is mostly true. Let me explain, they will work their ass off if the boss is around. Then once gone and given the opportunity or get used to the work, or take extra breaks and do the base line minimum they will. But they do pretty good if the boss is around. I worked with the Hispanics on my job, I was good friends with them. Sadly I trained my bro to replace me, they let me go and expected him to keep on doing what I did. He didn't, he slacked up. Then they cut his pay 2 bucks less per hour, finally he asked for a different job and it wasn't worth it anymore. Meanwhile I was let go, for not wearing earplugs lol. It worked out though, I got in school and went to university and my buddy still works there and sells weed on the side.
>>
>>75291267
>Why do u call Turks roaches?
it's a meme
>Why are Slavs not white?
meme again
>How can you be a Nazi and hate Islam?
I'm a fascist
>How can Mexicans be lazy and simultaneously be stealing all the labor jobs?
there are 2 factors with mass immigration: many of the immigrants do no want to work and leech of welfare, and those who do depress wages for the poor part of our population, so we still don't want them
>>
/pol/ is comprised of people.

People are hypocrites and contradict themselves

/pol/, therefore is hypocritical and contradicts itself.

Not too hard to figure out. If someone has information you find interesting here, look at their sources and learn. Otherwise, they're blowing smoke.

> inb4 bullshit logical fallacy
>>
>>75292851
lots of spics are on government benefits too. also they suck at speaking the language. California has to spend tens of millions on ESL. Why not spend this on americans?
>>
1) this board is supposed to be satiric or at the least tongue-in-cheek. it's /b/ with a different headline even though just like /b/ it is always getting worse and has never been good.

2) turks had long been one of the few biggest threats to western civilization, they have historically constantly shit on greece southern europe and the coasts

3) if you hate turks you probably don't hate russians, it is usually one or the other when it comes to radicals. because most russophobes are latvians/poles/etc who refuse to acknowledge their own dirty history or those deeply brainwashed by NATO generational propaganda in the states, the UK, france and germany; and turkey is a core NATO asset. turks and russians have fought over a dozen wars and russia won all of them except the crimean war where russia was betrayed by france and britain- assuring that the ottoman empire would wither and die alongside russia in 1914-1917

4) slavs are as white as it gets, the slav is a core european white ethnicity along with nordics, celtics, germanics, etc

hitleric racial theory is pseudo-science. it is all a joke. anyone with a racial bent against russians because of their history and occasional mingling with eastern peoples also knows that any other country can be accused of mongrelism. the USA is the least white country in the west
>>
>>75291267
1) this doesn't even make sense m8
2) They are white but not northern european (the place where the yare deliberately sending the most refs to carry out their eugenics program)
3) I'm Not a Nazi, Islam is a cancer on the world. European Traditionalism with it's respect for examining all possibilities scientifically and logically and sense of propriety is key for the best possible future. This will not happen as it has been broken from within and from outside.
4) There are two kinds (even though i am not American it applies to immigrants here) The kind that push into jobs be sheer force of numbers
and the ones who don't get lucky but hang around and take benefits instead of leaving.

Hope that answered your questions.
> May you not enter and enter only too, namastai mythical ethnic figure.
>>
>>75292335

About your last point, I didn't choose to come here. My dad stupidly left his booming business to come here and be poor and mistreated by racists. I can't go back to India because they'll be able to tell I'm a foreigner and scam me out of all my earnings.

You whites robbed my country of its resources and split it in half.Then withdrew and didn't pay reparations. All the political turmoil which motivated my father to immigrate stemmed from white colonialism. So it's your fault that third-worlders are immigrating from India/Pakistan/Bangladesh to here. We would've preferred to stay with our relatives and our culture if you hadn't ruined it. Remember that.
>>
>abortion is murder!
>killing much more developed, sentient beings for food is a-ok though!
>chinks are monsters for eating dogs!

This is my favorite.
>>
>>75292179
No, that is so historical inaccurate even for /pol/ standards that it hurts. Hte palestinian mufti was regular honorary guest of hitler and some muslim even got medals and honours from the nazi regime.
>>
>>75291267

1. I'm not sure, Turks I've known irl are pretty bro as far as Muslims go. Turk roach meme is funny though.

2. I mostly agree with this.

3. /pol/ isn't actually full Nazi. Remember Milo's article about the "alt-Right" (basically /pol/)?

>Their perfect society does not necessarily produce a soaring GDP, but it does produce symphonies, basilicas and Old Masters.

I thought in a nice, non-trolling way, that sums it up pretty well. /pol/ is against destroying Western culture because a bunch of economists claim that dissolving borders will increase world GDP by 15%. /pol/ is traditionalist, Wagnerian-style European culture fanbois.

I don't think /pol/ really gives a fuck about Islam, /pol/ just hates Islam invading Europe and destroying the last vestiges of Western civilization.

5. No, I work with Mexicans, and they are pretty bro too. My only issue is that I wish they'd speak English more.
>>
>>75292851
1. Are you mentally challenged? Do you think this is some sort of competition where we score points against each other? We just want foreigners OUT.

2. It's a meem, you dip. Look it up.

3. And what a great success that was. Millions of Europeans dead. Do you think every body is a german-boo around here?

4. Illegals don't pay taxes and get social benefits. Healthcare, education, housing, you name it. Even better if they get an anchor baby because the parents get money for being caretakers. Without that, they would never be able to live of their meager salaries. They are subsidized by the American taxpayer. Plus corporations don't have to pay them healthcare. You talk about a bastion of capitalism, but it's but that is not fair competition.
>>
>>75291451
>>75291795

T.Reddit
>>
>>75292402
yeah ernst zundel just fell for teh memes
>>
>>75293409
if anything indians should have learned how to run their country from the British. knowledge should be passed along. you have your freedom now.

the culture in india is dysfunctional. hundreds of languages and overpopulation. i don't think having muslim pakistan, of all places, would help india.
>>
>>75293409
my grandparents did not fight in WW2 to have our country surrendered to people who have no respect for this country and its founding people!
>>
>>75291267
Stop taking it all seriously. People just like to shit on each other anonymously
>>
>>75294318
>my grandparents did not fight in WW2
That's probably about right.

Too busy draft dodging being Homosexual and all.
>>
>>75293409
I am fine with a nominal amount of non-whites in my country (10-20%). This country was 90% white in the 1950s and shit ran beautifully.

I do not hate non-whites. but living in white countries is a privilege, not a right. Multiculturalism creates conflict and mistrust. Multiculturalism DESTROYS the host culture and our way of life.
>>
>>75294318

You're not doing us a favor by letting us in. We're doing you a favor. You need to expand your work force or your economy will crumble. And white people don't reproduce enough to do that. We're engineers, IT, doctors, etc. that your economy needs.

You expect me to respect people who robbed my country and raped my women and caused political turmoil that led to me being moved across the world as a child? That didn't pay reparations? I'm willing to assimilate to western culture because it's the stoic thing to do. But I do not and will not ever respect colonialists/imperialists. Because they're the white equivalent of terrorists.
>>
File: nailed it.gif (480 KB, 141x141) Image search: [Google]
nailed it.gif
480 KB, 141x141
>>75292145
This.
>>
File: 1458843543638.jpg (112 KB, 500x546) Image search: [Google]
1458843543638.jpg
112 KB, 500x546
>>75293989
Do you hate us? :(
>>
>>75293838
Hitler was (at least in the beginning) pragmatic.
The whole anti-jewishness-crusade was perfect at its time in order to get Germoney back on track.
All of this is speculation, but I still hold merit to the ol' chap and that he had a masterplan that left no room for fucking insane ideologies like islam.
>>
>>75291267
>>75291795
wat is trole
bby dont b8 me
dont b8 me
no more
>>
>>75292145
>>75295168
It's almost as if /pol/ isn't one person, and the issues are more complicated than a light switch.
>>
>>75295104
last time i checked housing is not cheap. i wonder why? maybe it's the nonstop immigration?

those would be white doctors, it engineers, instead. you have out-competed whites for those jobs, congratulations. the admissions process is notoriously bad for whites to prestigious universities.

if we're not doing you a favor why the fuck do we let 1million into the u.s. each year? ya'll are banging on the door. I just want my country and culture back.

anyway my main beef is not with indians/high skilled immigrants. it's mostly the low skilled ones who are a drain on resources.

white genocide is a real possibility.
>>
>>75295664
>, but I still hold merit to the ol' chap and that he had a masterplan that left no room for fucking insane ideologies like islam.

I don´t get why you nordics love that guys so much. He killed millions of whites, brought the great cuckness and my family lost "kind of" its home when Prussia fell to Poland.
>>
>>75295815
Nice try at a Haddaway track vodkabro
>>
>>75295104
Whites did not rape the women in the countries they colonized, save latin america
>>
>>75292714
what happened and were was the lower right
>>
>>75295970
He did something, Gibmoney. Look at politicians today; look at Europe and how the world us turning. Then look at what he did. Now ask yourself one more time - "why do redpills like him and what he did so much"?
>>
>>75293409
>You whites robbed my country
Stop there. India with its current borders did not exist until the British unified it. That may not have been a good thing, but you shouldn't talk about your country like it isn't a British creation.
>>
>>75291451
The firewall just got 5 feet higher.
>>
>>75291267
>t. Muslim-Mexican Turkroach from Russia
>>
if I'm not mistaken roach in slang means freeloader.
also Turks has historically been a nuisance for Europe for centuries. now thanks to Arab refuguees and ISIS we've been shadowed in that respect.
>>
>>75295104
>You need to expand your work force or your economy will crumble

then why isn't Japan letting in Immigrants? we should use programs to encourage our own people to have more children. bringing in foreign economic mercenaries with no respect for our culture is unnatural and retarded.
>>
>>75291451
>>75291795
>>75291970
>>75292045
>>75292145
>not realizing that /pol/ is a satire
that's part of the satire, duuh~!
>>
>>75296251
I guess you guys just like the vibe he gave you. His actions laid the path for the current Europe though.

Despite all this Nazi talk, I never understood why you nordics don´t kind of band together. You gut small populations huge land masses plus a tradionalist policy with a high birth rate would transform the nordic countries to some kind of "aryan paradise" you probaly dream of.
>>
>talking about contradictions
>/pol/ is one person
>>
>>75295966

Housing is not cheap in New York and LA because they're world tourist destinations and very popular and there's more opportunity there. Housing in places like Texas is very cheap in some areas, I would move there and buy acres of land but I don't because Texans would never truly view a shitskin as equal. Furthermore, housing price increases are more of an issue of rich chinese people laundering money, and the banks giving out mortgages with lower downpayment requirements. And supply and demand is basic capitalism, you don't like the price don't buy it.

We're banging on your door because you stole our resources and wealth. We need to survive and our native countries are in political turmoil and dystopian because of colonialists/imperialists. The reason you're not letting us die at the door (like the Canadians did when they let a ship full of Punjabis starve to death), is because your workforce is not adequate in size and people in your country do not want to reproduce as much. You need us. We are doing you a favor.

I hate to say it, but affirmative action is a shitty excuse. You guys are just dumber. At least based on my anecdotal evidence. I've moved around all over this country, (literally coast to coast because of my dad job searching) and I can say that I did get better grades than most whites. I worked harder than most white students. I studied more than most white students. They were busy being Chads and having normal childhoods while I was miserable and moved around endlessly with my incompetent leader of a father. But I still got better grades than them, even in English (not to mention the stereotypical ones like Calculus and Physics).

Asians and Indians are just plain smarter and harder workers in school than Whites. I know it feels good blaming affirmative action, but you guys don't know what real study workload is or how harsh immigrant life really is.
>>
>>75297222
We're infested with 'libtards' and do-gooders.
I predict a change in this, after a few more Rotherham and Cologne-episodes.
>>
File: your logic.gif (1000 KB, 400x179) Image search: [Google]
your logic.gif
1000 KB, 400x179
>>75291451
Milo Yapdoghfhfvbvius is that you?
>>
>>75298250
Yiannopulous? Yes, darling, what is it?
>>
>>75292029
>Flag
isn't it prayer time mohamed
>>
File: 1464387314958.jpg (33 KB, 425x308) Image search: [Google]
1464387314958.jpg
33 KB, 425x308
>>75297771
if you're all so smart then why don't you just build a super-state in India? I truly don't understand your logic. we get a slice of the top 5% of a nation of 1 billion. so yeah, it's going to be tough to compete in the high skilled job market with you guys. i don't like brain draining your country either.

what resources did Britain steal from India? I can understand something like gold or oil, but if you don't even know how to extract it yourself i don't see why you'd be entitled to 100% of it. pretty sure most exports were agricultural in nature, which you can regrow anyway.
>>
>>75298486
THEY CULTURALLY APPROPRIATED THE TEA DRINKING! OMG!
>>
File: 1460660661897.jpg (552 KB, 1794x1125) Image search: [Google]
1460660661897.jpg
552 KB, 1794x1125
>>75298000
Won´t ever happen. Bombs can blow and children can be raped, we white people are so inconsistend and progressive that our values will dissolve in a few years
>>
>>75298665
I disagree with your doomsday prediction, Germanon.
I believe the ruthlessness at which the White Man has stomped out wrong-thinkers in the past, will show in our future.
Perhaps within the next 50 or so years, if we're lucky.
The White Man is a sleeping giant, and the mudslimes are beetles and mosquitoes picking away at his flesh. When he wakes up there will be Hell to pay, and we will witness an unprecedented ultragenocide of astronomic proportions: The TOTAL ANNIHILATION of everything mudslime-related.
>>
>>75298486

We would have likely built a super-state in India if whites didn't split the country in half and migrate rivaling populations into those 2 opposing halves. You don't like brain draining my country, but I bet you're happy your ancestors drained the resources and work though.

You can regrow agriculture but you can't get the time back or labor back spent growing the stolen goods. I can't believe you're retarded enough to think that's a good point.

You whites think you're so superior. Like you have the best science and the best society. You do, but you misunderstand why. Science is a luxury for wealthy people. It's expensive to do research and progress. The reason you had the wealth to do it is because of colonialism and imperialism. You guys terrorized the world and then pretended as if nothing ever happened and didn't pay reparations.

In this world, you whites are currently ahead. But I fear for the future, in a world with equal opportunity. Blacks are athletically superior, Asians and Indians are brain-power superior. What are you gonna do? Recolonize and do Imperialism? Like in the Iraq War where you stole oil and pretended it was for 9/11?

All whites can do is steal resources and steal the fruits of people's labor. Then when they get ahead of everyone else by stealing, they pretend as if it's because they have God-given gifts of superiority in every field. What a fucking joke.
>>
>>75299314
i'm proud of my people's achievements and brainwashed people like you are trying to denigrate them.

Poland had no colonialism yet it produced Copernicus.

Italy had no colonies in the age of Galileo.

Science was an outgrowth of the Renaissance, which happened before colonialism/imperialism. you are creating a false historical timeline. why didn't Indians sail to UK? no one was stopping you. White science enabled them to navigate around the world. Zheng he was the best Asian explorer, but he never bothered going that far into the open ocean...he basically just hugged the coast of asia.
>>
>>75292141
>1 Because they are roaches
You could have just said 'Nyah, nyah, nyah'

>2 Asians also have light to very white skin. They are still not white.
If you mean the oriental variety of Asian, they are clearly not caucasoid, and people often refer to them as yellow skinned because they do have a different skin color. Slavs are causcasoid, and their skin color is white.

>4 (Mexicans) are lazy and they steal jobs. Lazy people get jobs all the time.
>Its especially easy when the employer doesn't have to pay you as much
What you are describing is 'competitive' not 'lazy'. If they were lazy they would be unwilling or reluctant to work. If they do a mediocre or sub par job in some cases, it may be because they are unskilled, not necessarily because they are lazy.

Many at /pol/ are just like sjw's from tumblr, they use shitty logic, emotional arguments, and often take shelter in 'mob rule' and think that makes their arguments correct.
>>
>>75291267
Poor Indian, you do not understand that it is you who take race and skin color seriously and we who joke.
Stop trusting Jewish "experts" (not every person of Jew ancestry but the self-appointed nudgers and "thought leaders" -- that's their own word, creepy, isn't it?) and abruptly everything makes sense.
>>
>>75291267
1. Nah, Turks are chubby manlets for the most part
2. This is a meme. Russians have Asiatic heritage, but they're white enough
3. Hitler wasn't always right. He trusted the Turks, and they did nothing to help him
4. There is more than one Mexican in the USA. Some work, some don't, it doesn't matter. No Mexicans should exist in white countries. Period
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 600x315
>>75299314
Blacks are stronger? Ever heard of the worlds strongest men competition? Whites dominate.

If asians and indians were half as smart as they think they're we would've never been able to dominate the world. Especially considering whites only make up 15% of the worlds population. Stay mad haji
>>
>>75291267

Its almost as if you think /pol/ is one person, and not numerous people with, perhaps, similar yet differing views.
>>
>>75291267
Born in India not Indian, Ahmed the Arab Muslim who was born in India.
>>
>>75291267
>4) How can Mexicans be lazy and simultaneously be stealing all the labor jobs? You can't have it both ways.

this one's new to me
the stereotype i've always heard was that beaners are extremely hard workers
>>
>>75300193

The Islamic world was way ahead of Europe in terms of science and education. The only reason Europe caught up was that Genghis Khan got pissed of by that one Shah and then destroyed most of the Muslim world.

Most contributions to science have been from the east, not the western world. Algebra, Decimal System, Gunpowder, etc. White people only got ahead because of their wealth from colonialism and imperialism.

Also, you can see it now, when there's fair competition. In a fair competition the Asian and Indian will always outsmart the White in science and math. You try to deny it, but it seeps through in every exam and every study.

I'll say it again so it gets through your thick skull. All whites can do is steal resources and steal the fruits of people's labor. Then when they get ahead of everyone else by stealing, they pretend as if it's because they have God-given gifts of superiority in every field.

You can deny it all you want, but you know it's true. You know the Indians in your school are better than you at Math and Physics and Chemistry and Biology. You can deny it all you want, but reality is objectively observable.
>>
>>75302330
>Most contributions to science have been from the east
Holy fuck someone this retarded exists...
>>
>>75291267
POO
>>
>>75291795
Jeez what a retarded ad-hom. Thanks for revealing your own insecurities though.
>>
>>75302330
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwnCM9OCYAAJfu9.png
>>
>>75302611

I meant the initial contributions, based on merit with similar wealth. Once Europe got more wealth from colonialism and imperialism they could afford to do more research and because more scientific.
>>
File: 1464212844297.jpg (10 KB, 236x235) Image search: [Google]
1464212844297.jpg
10 KB, 236x235
>>75302330

Just go back to your fucking nation if it's that much better
>>
>>75302330
If your people were so "superior", they would have been able to fend off British conquest. But they couldn't. Survival of the fittest, friend, and your people are not the fittest.
>>
>>75302330
>Most contributions to science have been from the east
Maybe if you stopped counting contributions in the year 1440 and ignore everything since then, but if you live in reality that simply isnt the case.

>Algebra, Decimal System, Gunpowder
And whites improved on all of these. The Chines had gun powder for 400 years and all they managed to make was fireworks and shitty cannons. The west got in and 200 years later we had rifled guns. You tell me who made the better improvements faster.

>White people only got ahead because of their wealth from colonialism and imperialism
Or could it be because they are more intelligent than others?

>Also, you can see it now, when there's fair competition. In a fair competition the Asian and Indian will always outsmart the White in science and math. You try to deny it, but it seeps through in every exam and every study.
Yet the cannot into original thought or innovation, sure are the better people.
>>
>>75303122
Looks at contributions from ancient western world. It easily eclipses anything from Asia
>>
>>75291267
>Why are Slavs not white?
We are not white, as in anglo-saxon type of white. Which is kind of good, anglos - pussies.
>>
>>75303122
OP it sounds like you're having an identity crisis. Just get an arranged marriage and move to India when you've made enough skrill from your tech gig. You'll live like a king.
>>
>>75303133

I WOULD GO BACK TO MY NATION. GLADLY. BUT YOUR TERRORIST COUNTRY STOLE ALL THE RESOURCES AND FRUITS OF LABOR AND GOT AHEAD, THEN ACTED SMUG WHEN PEOPLE LIKE MY FATHER WANTED TO ESCAPE POLITICAL TURMOIL THAT YOUR TERRORIST COUNTRY CAUSED AND GET A BETTER LIFE IN THE WEST.

I WOULD GLADLY GO BACK. BUT PEOPLE CAN TELL I'M NOT A NATIVE AND I'LL GET SCAMMED AND LOSE ALL MY RESOURCES.

OBJECTIVELY, I GOT BETTER GRADES THAN ALL THE WHITES IN MY HIGH SCHOOL. YOU'RE NOT DOING ME A FAVOR, YOUR SHITTY ECONOMY IS GONNA CRASH WITHOUT A LARGE ENOUGH WORKFORCE.

God, white people are so fucking privileged. Fucking white trash, we'll see whose laughing when I'm CEO of my engineering company and you're a redneck hick at a Trump rally.
>>
>>75303952

I can't arrange marry. Because of US cultural imperialism, all the girls in India don't have traditional values and they're all whores while young. Then when they grow up they pretend they didn't do anything and then treat their beta bucks husbands like shit. I'm not doing that.
>>
>>75304329
Sounds like you are blaming others for the failings of your family/caste. Must suck to be that insecure.

I am half indian myself and my father was was born in a palace, when the British left they took our property with them. Do I bitch and moan about it? No, because it is pointless. I do however enjoy going to the British Museum and seeing some of my families property on display there.

Just shut the fuck up and accept life the way it is and try to better yourself instead of being such a whiny bitch.
>>
>>75304329
I am willing to risk the economic backlash if we'll still have a country. Cheap immigrant labor is a drug and we need to get off it
>>
>>75304329

Then I guess you should accept your objectively immutable inferiority, that you've so aptly demonstrated with your example

Show some fucking gratitude for living in a historically European nation, you weak fool
>>
>>75302330
Wow you're seriously fucking stupid. You realize asians make up 46% of the worlds population right? Once again if you guys were half as smart as you think you're then you would dominate the world. Yet we dominated and that's after having 75% of our population killed by the plague. Oh and as far as fair competition, give me a fucking break. Every race started out the same and some chose to thrive and advance while others chose to shit in the street and eat dogs. Oh and all this is of course without mentioning what shit holes the home countries of these genius asian and indians are. lol so fucking jealous of us
>>
>>75291267
Get the fuck out of my country you subhuman piece of shit.
>>
File: 1453438968719.gif (114 KB, 300x255) Image search: [Google]
1453438968719.gif
114 KB, 300x255
>>75302611
>>75303039
>>75303122
>>75303133
>>75303149
>>75303352
>>75304918
>>
>>75304918
Edit: I just googled it. Asians make up over half of the worlds population and still can't dominate shit. LOL!!! Yea such a superior race
>>
>>75304786

"weak fool" LOL says the /pol/ neckbeard. I've never lost a fight with a white man. And if the tribes in Africa weren't fighting themselves you whites would've been destroyed. Whites just know how to manipulate situations to steal.

We'll see whose inferior on a level playing field, cunt.
>>
>>75305077

Why don't you make me? If you can, that is.
>>
>>75304482
Just be grateful your country does not have 36 genders and cultural Marxism. The west has some serious flaws right now, which pol actively discusses
>>
>>75291267
4) How can Mexicans be lazy and simultaneously be stealing all the labor jobs? You can't have it both ways.

You've clearly never worked with Mexicans.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 225x225
>>75305460
Bitches and moans about white people yet beg to live in the society's we create. I wish I could say this was a surprise
>>
>>75305768

I didn't beg to live here, my father did. I had no choice in the matter. I wish I was surprised a white neckbeard who did nothing with his life takes credit for the accomplishments of his ancestors and acts superior even though he himself is a worthless piece of shit. But such is life.
>>
>>75305969
So what's your end goal? Reparations? Or are you just venting about not getting a gf
>>
>>75305969
Then by all means move back to your fathers homeland. We both know you're not going to do that though because it's a shithole. You will keep bitching about white people and claiming how intellectually superior your race is while living with all the pleasures white society has granted you. Stay mad haji
>>
>>75305969

You can always leave you filthy parasite

SCUM
>>
File: refugee stare.png (563 KB, 697x542) Image search: [Google]
refugee stare.png
563 KB, 697x542
>>75291267
>Why do u call Turks roaches?
Because they emigrate to Europe and are a pest hence why they are called cockroaches.

> Why are Slavs not white?
Because they are considered Untermenschen and the fact that Russians were Communist during the day only added more fire to it.

>How can you be a Nazi and hate Islam?
Because all of their followers are untermensch. You forget that Hitler had a larger boner against religion as it disrupts the whole belief of Nazism. Just because Hitler made some warm comments about Islam didn't mean when time came soon they would be on the shit list. Hitler hated the Vatican but, made peace with them just to ease over with Mussolini.
>>
>>75305969
Then make the best of you bitter faggot. I noticed you havent said a single thing about what I said to you previously too.
>>
>>75305969
Sounds like your father busted his ass to come here and his bratty little son takes it all for granted and makes himself a victim. What a faggot.
>>
>>75305969
Then leave
>>
>>75306202
He's indian, of course he doesn't have a GF. They're the most insecure smelly fucks on the planet. Seriously no one is hated by women more than indian men.
>>
>>75291267
1. because of their behaviour
2. because of their genetics
3. because nazi has become a term for anything not marxism
4. because there's more than one mexican
>>
>>75305460

"/pol/ neckbeard" says the guy really, really angry on /pol/ and losing control of his emotions

okay

you just don't seem to have any points or proof beyond generic cliche-phrases about muh islamic golden age and muh algebra and gunpowder, muh colonialism. you seem to have no actual understanding of history and that's really bad paired with all the arrogance and thinking anyone owes you anything. you pretty much just tout the same things over and over and ignore most of other anons reply to you with,

the chinese and their civilization of thousands of years set records for death counts in several civil wars long before colonialism. in the new era they have outdone both nazi germany and the USSR* in brutality over time

you're defending indians? and muslims? so which one are you? do you not know that pakistan and india are the likeliest next nuclear conflict besides iran-israel?

*thanks to this group of white people, india still exists
>>
>>75304329
Jesus christ dude.
>STOLE ALL THE RESOURCES AND FRUITS OF LABOR
India is making cash now, what's stopping you from engaging in Indian businesses now? There's demand for physical labor, energy, IT, business and civil engineering.

This coming from a northern indian + ukrainian slav who's 3rd gen American. If you just go on blaming whites all your life then you'll get nothing done. Do you want to vent? This isn't the board for that.
>>
>>75308020
So who is Ukrainian, your mother ?
Is she hot, if yes then post pics
>>
>>75292851
Listen friend, you're coming to /pol/ with the wrong attitude. You should be here for the memes and bantz with a little nugget of wisdom within the shitstorm every now and then.
>>
>>75308949
I don't feel comfortable doing that. Even if I wanted to, my parents are a few hundred miles away from my uni.
>>
>>75309362
Doesn't matter they wont know
Just say that you are missing them and ask for their pic
Then post here
>>
>>75292851
Russian immigrant, im taller than most Americans but Slavic genes made me look masculine but ugly
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.