[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> know guy since elementary school > he is 24 has a house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 8
File: 1463998059575.png (450 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1463998059575.png
450 KB, 1440x2560
> know guy since elementary school
> he is 24 has a house and owns a furniture store which goes pretty well (sells and repairs furniture)
> fell for a single mom (22 years old)
> she had a 32 hour job in some kind of store to support her 2 children
> got married after 1.5 year
> she quits her job a month later
> he now also works on Saturday to support them
> she becomes a couch potato and gains 15 kilo
> she burns through all the savings he worked for. new television, washing machine and other garbage electronics.
> she becomes pregnant of her 3rd child
> 3 months after child is born she wants to divorce him for not being there enough
> divorce papers get filled in
> he receives message that he needs to give her 50% of the stuff
> he is furious that judge said that his company also is 50% of his wife
> he has to sell his house and company and give her 50% and has to pay month alimony till the child is 21
> now lives in shitty flat in poor side of town doing a factory job

even after so many warnings people still want to white knights for single moms, unbelievable
>>
>>75289746
This is why all my assets are in my parents name my parents, they would never fuck me over. If I ever get married or divorced you can't take my shit and money if all my money is in a bank account I had my dad open in his name
>>
>>75289746
It would seem she may have been traumatized during multiple child birthing incidents.
>>
>>75289746
There is something I don't get in this kind of strikes though. Why do people share their wealth when they marry ? You can marry AND have seperate accounts, which means that in case of a divorce, you don't have to share 50/50
>>
>>75290127
How about spent some time to brainwash a fuckdoll or don't fucking marry a selfish whore ?
Me personally would rather dismember her with my bare hands if anything similar to OP's story ever happens to me
>>
>>75289746
I would just murder the woman at that point. I'd rather go out in a murder-suicide than sell a business I created.
>>
>>75290127
If you have an employer, the courts send a letter to your employer requiring them to deduct child support from your pay, and send it in. Doesn't matter if you have a bank account in your parent's name. It gets deducted before being sent to the account. Do NOT have kids. Child support means your life is over, there is no escape except death.
>>
>>75290261

no he worked at least 55 hour a week to support his family and the spending pattern of his wife

she was upset that he wasn't there after the child birth which is her own fault for buying garbage
>>
>>75289746
>not having her dying in an "accident"
>>
In Norway, as a main rule, there is no alimony at all, no 50 % rule (unless you literally own 50 % each of the house or whatever), child support is capped, whatever assets you obtained before, during and after the divorce REMAINS yours and only yours. You win the lottery and want to get rid of your wife? No problem, she's not entitled to shit. You own the house and made the payments yourself? Great - she can duck off! She doesn't have anywhere to go? Tough fucking luck, the law doesn't care.

Even Sweden is similar, but noqt quite as based.
>>
>>75289746
>enter into a marriage knowing what can happen
>bitch and cry when you get divorced
Should have married a quality woman. Oh, and should have gotten a vasectomy.
>>
>>75289746
I would pay a gangster to burn everything to the ground.
>>
>>75291056
>>75290674
Pretty much this. If he kills her, he gets his kid and then he can just foster dump the other ones. It's pretty easy to kill poor people, all that shit on CSI is psychological ops to deter you from murdering someone. They don't really put in effort to track down a murderer unless it's a high profile case. As long as you're not a complete nigger about it, getting away with murder is simple.
>>
>>75291291
That's amazing. Has it always been like that?

In the UK I heard rumours that soon you won't even need to be married to get raped by alimony, it will be possible for your gf to sue you as long as you lived together.
>>
let me guess her kids are nigglets
>>
You have to be a serous cuckold to consider dating a woman with kids. Hell, I think any man who dates these days is a cuckold. Almost all women in their 20s have had sex with at least 10 guys. You're a cuckold if you want to date one, because you're literally in love with someone who was another guy's cumdumpster.
>>
>>75291919

To my knowledge it has always been like that.

Now, this is very, very rare, but sometimes, a woman will be entitled to some alimony, but only through court order. In those cases, it is 100 % the man's own fault, it is capped and she will be entitled for 3 years maximum. Also, a preunup WILL prevent it. He won't be expected to sell shit or give up his assets, just give her a small amount of money.
>>
Single mothers can be manipulative bitches
>>
>>75289746
Has he done a DNA test to check if the child is his? It may safe him a lot of time and money if its not.
>>
>>75290888
The court would send me a letter telling me to deduct my own pay? Feels good man
>>
the problem with child support is they try to manipulate husbands into giving their stuff and pay for them while they don't have to work ruining lives of others and lie about their marriage and emotions. Do this to man after man living off the government.
>>
>>75291307
How common would you say men are nowadays who would still be down to get married and just not have children?
>>
>>75289746
>> she had a 32 hour job in some kind of store to support her 2 children
>> got married after 1.5 year

See, this was his problem.
You do not marry someone you've known for less than 3 years, and before they've taken a committed career.
>>
>>75292067
What if he was trying to molest them? Is he still a cuck?
>>
>childhood friend married her boyfriend from senior year in high school
>a marine and former reporter teaching journalism
>in a school with a ton of blacks.
>>
>>75290127
>implying you have "assets" with language skills that shitty
Good fucking God, man. I can't understand 75% of the shit you just said.
>>
>>75289746
just after juliana telling me about her reationship with her uncle and that shit music from led zeppelin, I realized that in Brazil to achieve succes, the only thing you have to do is to follow xuxa steps and sell kids.

i know well her face and her neck, so I know it's she sucker her father's boss cock in that video when she was just a kid.

how do you think her father got a high level job at the hospital? being good at yanking other peoples hearts?

i'm not interested on having success in my life for free by selling my daughters, simply because I'm a genius - I was never abused, so I don't need the medice the freemason uses to mind control adpted kids to become imbecile rapists as every member their gang.
>>
> hate racism

YOU KNOW SHE HAS NIGGER KIDS THE FUCKFACE DATED A NIGGER SHES A GOONSLUT
>>
>>75291291
That does make sense. Since you have to give almost all of your stuff to rapefugees what else could you give to your ex-wife?
>>
>>75289746
>work in Finance
She is a secretary

>29, 5 and 3 yo children
I was too naive and irresponsible and made a commitment without thinking about it first

>not just done yet
If I manage to find a beta orbiter I will make sure to tie him to me by giving a birth a to another child

>I'm sometimes too honest
I know (dis)honesty is my weak point but I think by emphasising the opposite, people won't notice. I will also cuck you - that's just who I am lol, see how honest I am?

>I hate racism
I am an attention whore, coalburner and my kids are mulattos
>>
File: outlaws.jpg (11 KB, 300x214) Image search: [Google]
outlaws.jpg
11 KB, 300x214
>>75291884
Murder is the easiest crime to get away with, but you have to keep in mind motive, which is the first thing they look for.

In the hypothetical case of killing someone who fucked you over, you really have to be smart.

You need airtight alibis and you need to make the body disappear. Forever. If there is no body, there is no murder. Leaving the body somewhere is how you will get caught.

These days it's harder to establish an alibi. Generally, you are faced with only a couple options when you want to kill someone you know.

1. You pay someone to do it for you. This is dumb as fuck and how you get caught.

2. You do it yourself. You then have to bounce out of town ASAP. Make sure you make the body disappear.

Protip: for making bodies disappear you need a barrel and a shit-ton of lye. I heard you can cut up the body to make it fit in the barrel, add the lye in layers, then dump the barrel into a lake after drilling holes into it.

These are just some tips I heard from some bikers I know
>>
>>75289746
Men should start making pre-nups,
>>
>>75295377
Bikers just use cinderblocks and sleeping bags
>>
>>75295804
Not the bikers I know

But that makes sense.

I think that the lye destroys DNA, but I'm not sure.

Huh. Maybe the sleeping bag + cinderblock is an easier solution. At least in an area where there are lots of lakes
>>
>>75289746
This was the same exact situation my father was in (an ode to his stupidity and a "R.I.P" to his financial stability).

In fact, the bitch he was with went through the same exact post-marital motions that the bitch in your post did.

My question is, is it innate program for women to do this bullshit? Or are they consciously aware of what the fuck they're doing?
>>
>>75295378
Those who do should also start kicking up more of a fuss when courts don't honor them.
>>
>>75296016
>At least in an area where there are lots of lakes

Or a sea...
>>
File: tayne1.jpg (7 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
tayne1.jpg
7 KB, 320x180
>>75295377
>In the hypothetical case of killing someone who fucked you over, you really have to be smart.
>2. You do it yourself. You then have to bounce out of town ASAP.
>You then have to bounce out of town ASAP.
>>
>>75295378
>Men should start making pre-nups

Pre-nups get thrown out of court all the time, all the chick has to do is cry that he "forced" her into signing and she "didn't know" what she was agreeing to.

And if there are kids, you're well and truly fucked.
>>
>>75289746
This
>>75295378
and he should have communicated with her better.
Theres a reason you fucking listen to women, or nyone you engage in a serious relationship with.
If the man is competent enough to solve practical problems and lead a team he should be able to deal with these issues.

> IF
she was just a gold digging and manipulative person then OK. But i don't know this.

Oh well, hope he gets through it and makes the best of it/reconciles with his wife.
>>
>>75295804
After thinking about it more, I think that using some nigger shit like a sleeping bag is retarded as fuck.

The body could just float out of the top, and be preserved for a while because of the lack of oxygen and cool temps on the bottom of the lake.

Of course, you could just sew the top of the bag close, but the body will still be a DNA time capsule for years.

This is the idea behind the barrel and the caustic soda.

Of course, you have to take other precautions like removing the teeth but after you do that, you're golden.

Use black barrels
>>
File: 3e6e214a834600ee351637c06e12aa3b.jpg (136 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3e6e214a834600ee351637c06e12aa3b.jpg
136 KB, 1920x1080
>>75296446
I know it's not that well thought out. I'm not a killer, after all :^)

You obviously would have to leave town and create a paper trail before you kill the asshole who fucked you over, then sneak back and do the deed while you are 'out of town'.

Technology is making it harder to kill people you hate, unfortunately

Captcha: 187
>>
>>75296126
To some this is a way of living. They got better at it than men at detecting it.
>>
>>75289746

Kek that fucking picture, what sort of desperation...
>>
>>75296126
Depends on the girl. Some pull selfish manipulative shit because they have kids to feed. Some have kids to feed because they pull selfish manipulative shit.
>>
>>75297026
that doesn't answer my question. do they just one day go and decide "hmm today and for the rest of my life I'm going to be a gold-digging whore, and I'm going to be a great gold-digging whore" or is it more internal
>>
>>75293996
Yeah I fucked up hard. I just got all excited and wanted to be FPBP. I got too excited and came early, it was awful messy
>>
>>75289746
The dude fucked up and fell in love with some rancid pussy.

This is why single moms are HORRIBLE!

He should have put his business and his house and a fuck ton of money in a trust fund with either his employers or some family.
>>
>>75297249
Well it actually answered the question. To some is a way of living, therefore there are women that see the profit that can be made and decide to make it their profession.

If you want to go deeper, women are more keen and better prepared for it than men. By default women have more white matter in their brains therefore they're better at lying and faking emotions, so it's not odd to assume they're better tricksters.
Now, if you give them a system that rewards them for utilizing their skills for evil purposes evil females will use it.

That's still not the natural thing for a woman to do is a twisted behaviour, fruit of the wicked system against men, a terrible education and the bloom of extremist feminism.

Also, most men are raised to fall for the trap so that's another point to add.
>>
there's no excuse at this point

if you get married you deserve it
>>
>>75293245
Anyone?
>>
My siblings and I were raised by a single mother, and we're all pretty successful. She had the apparently rare foresight to leave my dad while he killed himself with drugs, and in the 23 years since then, I haven't seen her take a boyfriend or go on a date, she filled those years going to school and working a career which she's about to retire from. I suppose it was shame that kept her single, because we've all been out of the house for at least 4 years. I know she's not been seeing anyone, she lives pretty close to my sister and she spends a lot of time with her grandchildren, there's a lot of transparency.

I know a girl who's pretty cool, knew her from high school, she's a single mom and from talking to her she's almost the same way; left an abusive partner ave just wants to raise her daughter nicely. I'd like to ask her out because I think it would've been nice if my mom had met someone decent and had spent the last 20 years happily, but the odds tell me overwhelmingly that I'll be irreparably fucked over if I entangle myself in her life.

Oh well, such is life, right?
>>
>>75290566
>it's easier this way
>don't you trust me
>i don't think i want to marry a man who can't even commit to something like this
>>
>>75290566
>The Netherlands practices a fairly strong version of community property. By default, any property owned or acquired by either spouse before or during the marriage is held to be community property and will likely be divided equally between the two.
>From December 2013, there were applications in parliament to limit community property to assets gained during the marriage, but no formal change in the law had taken place at the end of 2014.
Dutch are cucks who didn't vote for a clearly superior system of dividing marital assets which prevents any party from getting screwed over
>>
Why would anyone get married?
>>
>>75290888
What if the man becomes homeless or NEET?
>>
Cuck is overused by faggots here but wow I cant think of a better word to describe this kind of shit.
>>
>>75290792
SELL IT TO A FRIEND FOR $2
>>
>>75295377
>Leaving the body somewhere is how you will get caught
CARRY IT AROUND WITH YOU, GOT IT
>>
>>75298107
married a druggie

also, how did he become a druggie?
>>
>>75298980

That's what Jeffery Dahmer did, and look at what happened to him
>>
>>75298980
>>75295377
You guys have it all wrong.
Make the death look like an accident.
Then you don't need to hide any body.

>Cut brakes on a car
>slowly poison
>house fire.
>get them hooked on hard drugs and then overdose.

That kind of stuff.
>>
>>75298107
Divorce seems to really fuck both the man and woman up (insert leftist rage at traditional marriage) to say nothing of the kids. Then again why maintain something or work with your partner when you can throw it all away and just get a new one.

>>75298580
Depends on the state, but if the woman pursues it hard enough he can get thrown into debtors prison.
>>
>>75298580
If paying alimony makes the husband a destitute poor person he's still required to pay it or face imprisonment, but only if he's a man
>>
>>75295377
One more thing added to my list of things learned from detective conan and classic mystery novels.
>>
theres a reason shes a SINGLE mom

wow, really makes you think...
>>
>>75296573
>sleeping bag
>remove teeth
>spatter yogurt everywhere in the bag before hand
>yogurt enema
>vertical grave in the woods
>dig height + 2 meters
>dump
>pad
>cover area with leaves
>>
>>75299193
Hell if I know, from everyone who knew him (mom, grandmother, etc) he was pretty straight and upstanding for the ten years they were together, before my sister was born. Just decided to start drinking and never stop, and one day try cocaine, then crack cocaine, then who knows what, it seems like. I'm sure there's a reason that I'll never know, but an educated guess says it was just depression and drugs were an easy, cheap form of escapism. Poor guy, I look just like him
>>
>>75289746
Lmao love seeing normies get BTFO
>>
>>75299289
mugging gone wrong is the best
>>
>>75299333
>>75299346
Well at least she won't get jack shit.
>>
File: 295995.jpg (290 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
295995.jpg
290 KB, 1920x1080
>>75299289
>>Cut brakes on a car
>>slowly poison
>>house fire.

That all is easily proven by the prosecutor via motivation

Killing people you know is hard as fuck these days
>>
>>75299425
>yogurt enema
you or them?
>>
>>75290674
>How about spent some time to brainwash a fuckdoll
That's a waste of time.
>don't fucking marry a selfish whore?
The overwhelming majority of women are selfish whores or can be easily turned into one.

Don't ever put yourself in the position. You can be with a woman, have children with a woman, without leaving yourself open to this nonsense.

Never ever sign a marriage contract. Ever. Leave all of your assets -- business, property, liquid -- in a family trust that doesn't include the woman. Rich people do this all the time -- you can, too. Don't bank on a prenup, activist judges who want to put money in female hands so it circulates back to corporations through the consumer economy are overturning them left and right.
>>
>>75299733
you for courage boost
>>
File: 304725.jpg (534 KB, 1440x1027) Image search: [Google]
304725.jpg
534 KB, 1440x1027
>>75299702
On the other hand, killing people you don't know is easy as fuck
>>
>>75291919
>In the UK I heard rumours that soon you won't even need to be married to get raped by alimony, it will be possible for your gf to sue you as long as you lived togeth

Stay far far far away from women in Canada, friend.
>>
>>75299425
>>vertical grave in the woods
>>dig height + 2 meters

That would probably take 12 hours to do by hand. And you'd need a hoe or pickaxe as well as a shovel. The soil in the woods is full of roots. Some as thick as your arm. It's difficult to dig a deep hole by hand.
>>
Holy Fuck, Townsville. So she has been Fucked by the best part of 1 RAR, 2 RAR, 3 CAV, 2/14 LIGHT HORSE and all associated BASB swinging dicks. Her flaps have more miles on them than the fucking space shuttles.

Avoid.

t. Former cav scout.
>>
>>75299733
>>75299908
>>75299425

When did Britain get so kinky?

>>75299933
Common Law marriage keeps getting more and more fucked up. Especially when only one partner or the state decides you are legally married.
>>
>>75299604
>>75299289
>>75299702
As long as you do it a couple years after any event that would cause motive I think you should be fine. As long as you're smart with the house fire I think it could work.
Mugging gone wrong is probably the best way though.
>>
File: 1442943185247.jpg (354 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1442943185247.jpg
354 KB, 1536x2048
>>75300105
What does he mean by this?
>>
>>75299289
>Brakes
Easier to just make them neglect taking care of their car. Besides too obvious and evident cut marks.
>Poison
They'll get symptoms long before they die which will result in them going to the doctor. Which informs them and gets you in trouble.
>House fires
You need something reliable enough to start one and accelerant to catch the person in the house before they can escape. Things that fire marshals look for.
>hook on drugs and then overdose
Where will you get these drugs? They aren't cheap and are more often than not illegal. So you're gonna burn money and risk getting in jail for years just for the off chance that someone ODs?

Nah mate. You're better off having someone else unwittingly by accident cause the death of the person you don't like. Or engineer the disliked person's social life in a way so that A LOT of people they know end up wanting them dead. Then have it occur in an area with many of these people using a tool that any of these people knows how to use well. Increase the suspect pool and number of motives. That's the only way I can think of in today's world (cameras, technology, etc.). That or have them disappear in the desert. If you're gonna do something like this and you know you can't get out clean, be sure to set it up where you won't be the one to take the blame (patsy).

Or just don't be an idiot and marry parasitic bad people. Stick with nice people and be good to them. That way you won't have to do illegal/immoral things. Killing people is wrong and should remain in the realm of fiction btw.
>>
>>75300023
>i dont want to dig 12 hours in advance
>>
>>75300670
Easy just bring a gun and force the person being disposed of to dig for you. Gotta outsource that shit
>>
>>75291919
Watch out for the incoming "father's role"
>>
>>75298107
shouldn't have gotten with abusive parents then. no sympathy
>>
>>75300872
jokes on them, welfare is about to crash anyway

then what will they do, with no state to tax men to support them if they leave their provider?
>>
File: alg_conrad_split.jpg (51 KB, 485x365) Image search: [Google]
alg_conrad_split.jpg
51 KB, 485x365
>>75300439
>Mugging gone wrong is probably the best way though.

This is an idea I've been working on. And leaving some space in time is, of course, prudent.

It's easy for us, as white people, to seem like niggers.

Pic related
>>
>>75290888
Yes, they would. And if you failed to comply, they would take action against you. Including levying your bank account. Trust this, many men far more powerful and intelligent than yourself have tried to avoid it, and could not. Once your arrearages grow high enough, they WILL come and arrest you. I don't APPROVE of this, but it is an inescapable trap. We need to shoot down everyone who works for famiy court, but that is a different thread.
>>
fuck you /pol/ i am married to a single mother and i told her to get rid of her stupid ass kid. i fuck her whenever i want, she cooks, cleans, and is loyal to me. i never deal with her kid, and i have 2 kids with her. i also try to fuck other girls on the side. call me a beta simp i do not give a shit
>>
>>75298107
Don't listen to memes. If you like this woman and think that she would make a good mother, than don't feel bad about marrying her. She only has a daughter, who can't carry on a bloodline anyway. You can always have more children if you ever feel like a "cuck," but if her daughter is young enough she'll just feel like yours after enough time.
>>
>>75302389
this fucking idiot. women need to be dominated i was once a cuck and i found out this out the hard way; once you show any women you stand up for yourself and you have a spine you will be able to willing fuck them. try it if you don't believe me. most of the people on here are cucks and are doomed to always be cucks.
>>
>>75290888
>there is no escape except death.
move to asia
>>
>>75295377
>>75291884
>pay desperate drug addict or similar to kill her
>arrange it so you will be there when addict kills her
>kill addict and claim self defence/stand your ground/castle doctrine etc

any flaws?
>>
>>75302767
If you pay child support in the US, you can't board a plane.
>>
>>75296463
>all the chick has to do is cry that he "forced" her into signing and she "didn't know" what she was agreeing to.

that's why you arrange for a lawyer to witness the signing
>>
>>75303090
are you serious? land of the free huh?
>>
>>75289746
I think the woman in your story is trash but your friend is a pussy for not having boundaries.
>>
>>75303268
Yes. No passport if you owe child support. Jail if you don't pay. Wife can refuse to allow visitation, court will do nothing about it. Constitution forbids jailing for debt...but, you can be jailed for child support debt. Even though unconstitutional. Family court is a cancer which must be expunged. Every family court employee, judge, hearing officer, caseworker, clerk must be tortured to death.
>>
>>75298580
Court doesn't care. He gets arrested. Because only men can be forced to pay for children they don't want. A woman who does not want the burden of motherhood can either get an abortion, or drop off the kid at a hospital or police station and walk away, no questions asked. But, a man can be pursued to the ends of the earth, jailed, and bankrupted over a decision made by someone else.
>>
>>75303584
>not living off the grid
>having to deal with kangaroo courts; 'justive system'
>not having a backup plan if shit ever hits the fan

good goy
>>
>>75303936
You can't make much money working off the books unless you are a drug dealer. Which can also get you persecuted and arrested.
>>
>>75303915
>over a decision made by someone else.
You decide where you stick your dick
>>
>>75304081
you moron, it is pretty simple fail safe for any retard who wants to marry a single mother.

1. set aside assets giver or take ~$12000.00 cash; bury it or hide it somewhere
2. purchase a plan ticket with travel insurance to another country. keep perpetually canceling and renewing the ticket. you can hire a travel agent to do the book keeping for you.
3. if the cunt ever tries and screw you over you bail, meet with your travel agent and drive/get to another neighboring country.
4. in neighboring country get a flight to more sovereign/free country.
5. start over.

will be hard as shit but that is what my jewish friend did
>>
>>75291841
You've been in Africa too long my boer friend
>>
Get a pre-nup with a lawyer as a witness, shit's not rocket science.
>>
>>75304401
THIS
>>
>>75304401
>>75305864
that whore also decides who she lets to open her legs for it is ridiculous the courts go after step fathers. it's like going after someone who bought a murder weapon and charging him with murder fucking nonsense. why don't the courts go after the actual fathers?
>>
>>75289746
My mum was a single mother who divorced the Russian subhuman she was married to before meeting my dad. They've been happily married for my age+1 years. It's pretty easy to be pressured into marriage to some utter retard via peer pressure and the pressure from your family, which nobody gives a shit about nowadays but still.
>>
>>75290888
>>75289746
Yes goy! Avoid evil women at all costs. Whatever you do, DON'T procreate, especially if you're white.
>>
>>75290127
>not hiding all your money and only keeping a couple hundred in a bank account
>>
>>75292067
>/r9k/
>>
>>75304401
That does not mean I consent to being a father. Buying a car is not the same thing as deliberately running it over a pedestrian. A woman can drop off the kid at a hospital or a police station, and walk away from any responsibility.
>>
>>75307135
You yourself must actively use birth control in order to absolve yourself of responsibility. If you yourself don't use birth control, then you are consenting to being a father. "She's pregnant. Did you use birth control?" "She said sh-" "That's irrelevant. Did YOU use birth control?" No? You made your choice. Time to behave like a grown-up and deal with the consequences.
>>
>>75306966
How's it /r9k/? You're dating a woman who's been used by guys as a cum receptacle, and you want her to raise your kids?
>>
>>75308416
most women are or once were whores this is not the 50s huge chance your waifu has probably been with niggers
>>
>>75307825
Then if SHE does not use birth control, she is responsible. And can just drop it off at her discretion, and walk away from any responsibility at her discretion. Women are not required to pay anything for a child they do not want. Men should have the same right. Period. There is no logical rebuttal.
>>
>>75308543
So it's better not to date and to just use prostitutes if you must have sex. Why would you give up your dignity just to cum?
>>
>>75303268
This is bullshit anon. I know several dudes that pay child support and they go travelling. Supposedly if you have a warrant for unpaid CS, y can't travel but the state barely does shit to stop men.
>>
>>75308970
this is how i see it and trust me i was once a total cuck.

if you want to to get with a single mother by all means do. but you have to be a man. test her: beat her and put her down at all cost. she will respect you for it. for whatever reason from my experience i have gotten more tail being a total jerk than i ever did being a nice, quiet liberal cuck.

i then told her she can choose her kid or me. she went with me. i am happy and she is happy as i have given her 2 kids. she pleases me whenever i want and i bang other sluts on the side.

0.02 cents just be a man and any women will fall head over for you...

mind you i am not smart i am just speaking from fresh experience
>>
>>75306831
This.

You could have a treasure map and code it with riddles! Protect it with booby traps and the spirits of the dead!

So if you ever have kids you just send them on a grand quest to gain their child support and college fund.

It builds character and your bitch of an exwife won't get a lick of it.
>>
>>75309514
Only if you are not in arrears. Government has given itself the power to revoke passports, professional licenses, and drivers licenses if a man"owes" money to a woman for a child she chose to bear because she felt that it would somehow make her life better. And who should have to pay for something which makes her life better? She will have a lifetime of love, loyalty, and devotion from the child. She should pay for that herself. You are defeated on every front. All that you have behind you is the murderous and insane power of the state.
>>
>>75311174
Fuck off. Governments can seize and liquidate assets for unpaid child support payments, this is true. Hell they can even illegally imprison you. But there are a few steps one can take to prevent this from happening. A) you can send a few certified checks a month. -- thus stating you have proof that you are not a 'deadbeat'. B) Refusing to provide proof of passport or other notations of identity i.e. social security number, driver licenses, state certified licenses, etc. 99% of the time there will be warrant to confiscate notations. C) You can actually claim dual-citizenship - and start your process of manifesting into another Country as a Citizen of that particular Country.

There are so many variables.
>>
>>75293996
He tried to write it out like he would say it. It's really fucking hard to read.

>This is why all my assets are in my parents name

>my parents, they would never fuck me over.

>If I ever get married or divorced you can't take my shit

>if all my money is in a bank account I had my dad open in his name
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.