[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> hold the door for women > get killed > not even a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 234432.jpg (130 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
234432.jpg
130 KB, 1200x600
> hold the door for women
> get killed
> not even a thank you from that bitch

wtf ill never hold the door for a woman again, today i become red pilled
>>
>>75286241
>mfw that scene will be impossible to properly translate into multiple languages
Normies btfo
>>
>>75286334
no its possible in roachish.
>>
>>75286334

The savages can learn the common tongue.
>>
>>75286334
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOROT-n1U-8

>“Déjalo cerrado, déjalo cerrado, dejalorrado, carrolado, joador, joador, Hodor”
>>
>>75286334

i cna iamgine a few translators trying to bend their languages' words to the name hodor, itd be ridiculous.
>>
Stupid and dumb. Giant needed to drag cripple around but woman does it easily. Why not just lash to the giant wolf who can easily escape the dead army? 1000% Ebreo caca.
>>
>>75286864

The wolf already died and she was pulling a sled.
>>
>>75286241
He died? I stopped watching this shitshow, surprised i even finished the last season. Not even Cleganebowl would get me to start watching it again
>>
>>75286944

The were cornered like rats lash cripple to wolf let both escape. Everyone else dies. Woman would have been as successful as Australia mundo class soccer team against boys. All caca de Judios.
>>
>>75287136
Yeah this season just isn't interesting at all. Like omg hodor dies who gives a fuck. Oh Jon snow is a weepy faggot now
>>
>>75287222

>Australia mundo class soccer team

wtf is this shit
>>
>>75286944
Thing that's really dumb is that Summer died for absolutely nothing. Just rushed into them blindly and didn't even slow them down. Maybe he was just sick of Bran mind-raping him. I dunno.
>>
>>75287566

Wolves/Dogs are loyal to a fault.
>>
J.R. Martin is just pulling each episode's script out of his ass the moment before the production deadline. Whatever artistry existed in the original novel is dead, his world is kill. It's going to become more and more predictable from here on out, until the point it feels entirely like a generic hollywood capeshit script.
>>
>>75287229
>Oh Jon snow is a weepy faggot now

Since when has he not been?
>>
>>75287536

Olympic futbol Putas who lost to young boys team. 7-0.
>>
>>75287813

The show went in a different direction last season. And this season they are far beyond the books. He doesn't write any of the episodes.
>>
>>75286241
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKL7BoHz48M

Hodor was right. Getting rekt is like fuck it based.
>>
>>75287945
Who is writing them then? This season has been noticeably less offensive and more politically correct. After sansa ass rape scene and the backlash, seems like they decided to reverse course on the "offend the normies" plan.

*George R.
>>
>>75286241
The first parts of the Book of Enoch are literally "Women turned the angels into unclean faggots"
>>
>>75286241

Need a hodor pepe
>>
>>75288302
>Who is writing them then
D&D
>>
>>75288302
nevermind

Episode 1: David Benioff - Jew. & D. B. Weiss - JEW
Episode 2: Dave Hill - Might still have his foreskin
Episode 3: Daniel Sackheim - unknown, sounds and looks Jewish
Episode 4: David Benioff & D. B. Weiss

Every time...
>>
File: ROT.jpg (96 KB, 492x760) Image search: [Google]
ROT.jpg
96 KB, 492x760
>>75286241

That guy is a local DJ from my town in Northern Ireland.

Gonna be DJing a lot more from now on I guess.
>>
>>75286241
>>>/tv/
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.