[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The BNP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Nick-Griffin-014.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Nick-Griffin-014.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
What ever happened to Nick Griffin and/or the BNP /pol/? Their heart was in the right place, if not a little too blatant to be successful and easy targets for left wingers. Was that their problem?

They peaked 6 years ago in the general election with a total of 563743 votes, and are absolutely nothing now getting a total of 1667 votes in the last general election.

Are UKIP the closest alternative now or are there any other rising factions worth noting?
>>
>>75286100
He tried to cater too much. He had the electorates attention but he forgot to make the first post the best post. Sad!
>>
>>75286250
first post best post xD
>>
>>75286100
>Too blatant
I think that was their problem, yes.

I remember last time I discussed the BNP with people the overwhelming opinion was that they were basically nazi white supremacists - They just weren't electable.

Nige, on the other hand, gives off a much less threatening impression so people aren't afraid to discuss UKIP.
>>
>>75286942
Pretty much this

The BNP in the UK is quite religious, climate change deniers, full of anti-gays etc and it obviously isn't something that's gunna ring well with a lot of people especially the youth.

UKIP however, especially based Nige in my opinion epitomises the alt right movement.
>>
>>75286942
The instant comparison to nazis from the left boils my piss, but I can see why it's used because it's so effective in the media.

>>75287979
Why do you think there's no true libertarian alternative to UKIP though? Wouldn't that be more fitting of the alt right movement? Are Nige is for sure the best of the bunch, but I'd love to see more libertarian stances being offered
>>
>>75286100

The BNP kinda became lesser and lesser the nearer we got to the EU referendum. We can do what they tried to as the nearer we get to voting day in June. The BNP has faded into the background but is still around.
>>
>>75290466
They fought only 8 seats in the last general election. Their 'best' result in a constituency was was 489 votes which was less than 1% of the vote. That's more than a fade to the background, that's complete political irrelevance.
>>
Watch Joe Owens videos, red pilled former bodyguard for Nick Griffin
>>
>>75286942
That and Nick Griffin himself was unelectable. Just look at OPs picture.

>Acne covered face.
>Droopy eye.
>Greasy as fuck.
>>
>>75286100
too extreme, even though they were pretty left wing in many respects. UKIP is considered to be full of far right extremists, obviously the BNP wouldn't get far.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.