[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whatever happened with this, anyways?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: cnbc.jpg (629 KB, 1724x1500) Image search: [Google]
cnbc.jpg
629 KB, 1724x1500
Whatever happened with this, anyways?
>>
Whatever happened with fpbp?
>>
>>75284602
Wtf, they paying you shills?
>>
>>75284481

The nanny murdered them then fell unconscious and into critical condition?
How the fuck did that happen?

Wouldn't you assume the actual perpetrator had fled if you found the nanny in critical condition?
>>
>>75284481
Did she had a Salinger book with her too?
>>
>>75284481
Is this legit?
>>
>>75284984
Maybe that was thought initially but evidence was found against the nanny?
>>
>>75285307
>
>>
I don't understand, why is the article on the left relevant?
>>
>>75285932
>cnbc posts article on left
>gets pulled instantly
>4 hours later we find the president of cnbc's digital digital division just had his children murdered

The assumption is someone had his children killed as punishment and warning for even allowing that on the site.
>>
>>75285138

Yes its legit. And as forgotten by everyone a what they had for breakfast last week.
>>
>>75286138
>murders entire family to send a warning

Not much of a warning when there is no one left to threaten. You could threaten the man himself, but that seems unlikey to work after you already murdered his children.
>>
>>75287284

It would quite obviously be a warning to other journalists. It is important to know that you understand this.
>>
>>75286138
I dread to think about the punishment, if that's considered a warning.
>>
>>75284481
Sleeper agents?
>>
is the original article archived anywhere?
>>
>>75287284
The wife is still alive.

And unfortunately there are worse things than death.
>>
>>75284870
how's he a "shill" for bumping a thread like this before it dies?
>>
>>75287762
http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/cnbc-article-on-43-trillion-lawsuit-has-been-taken-down-just-as-i-thought-it-would-be-link-goes-to-an-empty-page-now-cnbc-sr-v-p-digital-executive-two-kids-killed-hours-after-being-put-on-net/24451
>>
>talking shit about $43 trillion dollars
>suddenly everyone dies

I almost cant believe its been 4 years ago
>>
Spire Law Group got crushed or was a scam, apparently.
>>
>>75288045
>>75287762
nvm I'm retarded, here it is:

Major Banks, Governmental Officials and Their Comrade Capitalists Targets of Spire Law Group, LLP's Racketeering and Money Laundering Lawsuit Seeking Return of $43 Trillion to the United States Treasury

NEW YORK, Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Spire Law Group, LLP's national home owners' lawsuit, pending in the venue where the "Banksters" control their $43 trillion racketeering scheme (New York) - known as the largest money laundering and racketeering lawsuit in United States History and identifying $43 trillion ($43,000,000,000,000.00) of laundered money by the "Banksters" and their U.S. racketeering partners and joint venturers - now pinpoints the identities of the key racketeering partners of the "Banksters" located in the highest offices of government and acting for their own self-interests.
>>
>>75288408
In connection with the federal lawsuit now impending in the United States District Court in Brooklyn, New York (Case No. 12-cv-04269-JBW-RML) - involving, among other things, a request that the District Court enjoin all mortgage foreclosures by the Banksters nationwide, unless and until the entire $43 trillion is repaid to a court-appointed receiver - Plaintiffs now establish the location of the $43 trillion ($43,000,000,000,000.00) of laundered money in a racketeering enterprise participated in by the following individuals (without limitation): Attorney General Holder acting in his individual capacity, Assistant Attorney General Tony West, the brother in law of Defendant California Attorney General Kamala Harris (both acting in their individual capacities), Jon Corzine (former New Jersey Governor), Robert Rubin (former Treasury Secretary and Bankster), Timothy Geitner, Treasury Secretary (acting in his individual capacity), Vikram Pandit (recently resigned and disgraced Chairman of the Board of Citigroup), Valerie Jarrett (a Senior White House Advisor), Anita Dunn (a former "communications director" for the Obama Administration), Robert Bauer (husband of Anita Dunn and Chief Legal Counsel for the Obama Re-election Campaign), as well as the "Banksters" themselves, and their affiliates and conduits. The lawsuit alleges serial violations of the United States Patriot Act, the Policy of Embargo Against Iran and Countries Hostile to the Foreign Policy of the United States, and the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (commonly known as the RICO statute) and other State and Federal laws.
>>
>>75288408
Fuark it's already been removed from market watch too
>>
>>75285138
Yes I remember the day it happened
>>
>>75284481
Memory hole.
>>
>>75289117
Oh shit I didn't even realize this was from 2012. I'm a shithead
>>
File: 1459748261039.gif (368 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1459748261039.gif
368 KB, 280x280
>>75284481
You've posted what happened.

They killed his kids, stitched up his son from the first marriage with a horrendous crime, and understandably he backed off.

$40trillion+ dollars buys a lot of influence. Evil people will do almost anything to get a slice of that sort of action. What happened to honour, eh?
>>
File: 1429675641658.gif (435 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1429675641658.gif
435 KB, 500x500
>>75284481
I got an ancient riddle for you, Who lives in the southwest and ends up dead for his stupid friend posted something I dread when I read? I recommend you delete the photo OP before you should know the meaning of this ancient riddle. Prepare for unforeseen consequences if there is failure to do so. By the way I hope you enjoy the riddle OP I just found it on some random website too but I forgot lol.
6-18-15-13 : 14-7-1-17-13-15 10. 16.
>>
>>75289804
OMG! Spoopy!
>>
>>75284481
Did anyone actually read this "CNBC article"? It is so poorly written, and the english is so bad, that it can't possible be legit.

>in connection with the federal lawsuit now IMPENDING (???)
>>
>>75290174
Well, it IS CNBC
>>
File: spky.jpg (53 KB, 581x542) Image search: [Google]
spky.jpg
53 KB, 581x542
>>75289804
>>
>>75285138

yup, I was on /pol/ the day it happened and saw people posting about the news article and read it myself when it first appeared and then I came back later when the first article was removed and in that same day people here were saying it was connected
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.