[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[anger intensifies]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: darling.jpg (53 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
darling.jpg
53 KB, 600x849
anyone else get stupidly angry when they see some the SJW stuff that goes on?

Just watched the DePaul video with pic related. How is this allowed? How are the sexist and racist double standards not obvious to SJWs? FUCK.
>>
>>75281741
They are obvious, they just like it like that.
EYYY WINDOWS DOWN
>>
It doesn't matter at this point. Hate him if you want, but Milo is bringing light to heinous conditions currently present in """""top tier""""" institutions of knowledge across the US.
>>
>>75281741
Im going to UCI when he's there on June 2nd not because I particularly love him, but because I want to see angry SJWs
>>
>>75282093
I love Milo. It annoys me how SJWs can shit on him in public and go unpunished.
>>
>>75281741
>How are the sexist and racist double standards not obvious to SJWs? FUCK.

Because they've grown to believe their ideology is infallible
>>
>>75282178
What's your definition of punishment? The people who act like jackasses in front of cameras get publicly humiliated on a fairly regular basis.
>>
wheres the video
>>
>>75281741
doublethink is very common in the "liberal" world

An example would be their use of the word "liberal"

It doesn't have to make sense for it to be right in a world where they can be called "liberal"
>>
>>75281741
They never cared for free speech, it was just the tool they were using because anyone that relies on logic can see you HAVE to allow it to get an evolution of ideas through clash of ideals. As soon as they don't need it anymore they don't think they need it anymore they'll discard it. Same thing with the right actually, we are starting to see the pendulum swing back to the right in many places, and I'm sure that as soon as the right doesn't need free speech anymore they'll drop the facade.

The right is just slightly accepting gays because they need any help they can get, as soon as they are back in power they'll drop the pretension again.
>>
>>75283629
expulsion from that university
>>
What's always fascinated me about Milo and other conservative gay men is how quickly SJWs are happy to drop all support for their beloved LGBT community and go full-out vitriolic and abusive towards people like - and including - Milo. Someone needs to seriously redpill them, or give them a taste of a real double-edged sword.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.