[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JOHNNY DEPP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
So Amber is now claiming Johnny has been hitting her. Is it true?
>The actress submitted a photo of a large bruise around her eye as evidence in her claim that was reportedly taken on Saturday after Depp hit her
Heard claims Depp offered to buy her silence but she instead made the decision to file for divorce two days later, on Monday morning
>Depp responded to her divorce petition on Wednesday and asked that Heard pay her own attorney fees and not be granted spousal support
>A source close to the couple said after the court filing; 'This was only the latest incident'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613134/Amber-Heard-files-domestic-violence-restraining-order-against-Johnny-Deep-submits-photo-showing-large-bruise-face-evidence.html
>>
>>75276062
If somebody was about to rob me of millions of dollars I would punch the aggressor, too. No matter if human, nigger or whore.
>>
depp does seem like the type of guy to lose his cool and hit someone
>>
>>75276062
She looks like a bitch. I'd smack her about too.
>>
/pol/ just eats this TMZ shit up
>>
>>75276062

Conveniently they leave out the part where she's trying to take 400 million USD from him
>>
A Clinton supporter beating women? I don't understand it.
>>
>>75276062

yea probably her new nigger bf did that just to fuck up depp even more. why the fuck anyone even still marry in US? especially people with fuckin millions to lose to this deathtrap
>>
>>75276062
She looks like my ex

that pic makes me happy
>>
>>75276062
Go watch some soap operas, and GTFO /pol/
>>
>>75276665
>>75276429
>not understanding the significance of this
A girl is about to receive hundreds of millions for submitting a picture of a bruise on her face. Couldve been anything
>>
johnny depp used to be very cool a
>>
>>75276062

theres not gun be Pirates 6 ?
>>
>>75277119
there's another thread in the catalog you dumbfuck TMZ shill
>>
>>75277119

Looks like an iPhone bruise.
>>
>>75276062
why would one of the most desirable man in the world, marry this generic, irrelevant "actress"? what a fucking bad taste this guy has
>>
How much you want to bet that she started it.
>>
>>75276062
If he has, so what

Not your business
>>
I am surprised she is not pretending to be raped also..
>>
>>75277119
Great. Go talk about it with the girls from the beauty shop.
It's not relevant to /pol/ at all, slider.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.