[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Study Abroad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (626 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
626 KB, 1136x640
So there's this opportunity in my Uni course to study politics abroad in the US. Where would be the best place(s) to go?
>>
If you want to be surrounded by whites and nice scenery and maybe even take a trip to Yellowstone, go to Montana.
>>
Colorado for da weed man
>>
>>75275232
Colorado resident here, COMMIEFORNIANS GET OUT OF MY BEAUTIFUL STATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
Montana will by far be the most unique study abroad experience
>>
>>75274489
Idaho
>>
>>75274489
New Mexico is beautiful
>>
>>75274489
montana or iowa
>>
>>75275169
>Montana
>whites and nice scenery

Isn't that where Ben Garrison lives?
>>
Are those your only options? What kind of stuff do you like to do? You should probably do it, I regret not doing a study abroad when I was young but my family couldn't afford it, so I just saved my money for college.
>>
>>75274489
Mon-fucking-tana.
>>
>>75274489
Go to Toronto, all you can learn in the US is how a system based on pony riders is still ruining a nation's chances for accurate representation and how money wins elections.
>>
>>75274489
Connecticut, Washington or Colorado for most fun shit to do.

New Mexico if you want to get thoroughly red pilled on our Mexican problem.

The others can be disregarded.
>>
>>75274489
If you really want the ugly truth, go to Washington D.C.

You will actually get to see congress up close and personal. Pay attention to lobbiests and the Federal Reserve (the real power behind the power; i.e. money printing.)

Ask the politicians tough questions and tell everyone you know what questions you intend to ask. This way if you have an "accident" everyone will know what you were getting to close to.
>>
>>75276511
Expanding on this, Id reccomend Connecticut the most. You have NYC, Boston, Philadelphia, Providence and New England mountain scenery all within just a few hours drive, if that. The most history is within that area too. Conneticut itself is kinda meh, but its close to everything and you get the biggest bang for your buck.
>>
OP tell us about yourself and we can narrow it down.
>>
>>75274489
Come to Toronto, I'll show you around and I can finally have a friend
>>
>>75274489
hell you snaggle toothed cunt
>>
>>75276511
there are way more mexican immigrants and illegals in most other states than new mexico. strange fact given the state name lol
>>
>>75274489
Kansas. Lots of beautiful rich white girls.
>>
>>75276498
All he'll learn in Toronto is how to prep the bull
>>
Also as a native I recommend Connecticut. New England is superior
>>
>>75276929
What stuff do you want to know?
>>
File: 1464374553552.jpg (122 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1464374553552.jpg
122 KB, 960x640
Come to NH, if you want
>white people.
>No taxes
>Guns and guns
>Great national parks
>Little coastline
>Da mountains
>Good cities(except Keene)
And
>good restaurants
>>
Montagne
>>
>>75274489
If you want to be around white people in a cool environment I'd go to Colorado, esp. if it's in Boulder (that's one of the biggest party schools in the nation). Iowa is good, too.

I'd avoid the south and mid-atlantic (maryland and virginia) like the plague. It's nig-nog central. The mississippi river valley has the highest percentage of blacks anywhere in the country. Connecticut (most of the northeast, to be honest) is filled with nigs and hispanics, unless you're a hedge fund manager from new york who lives in a rich suburb.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.