[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this true /pol/? has the left moving pendulum released in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: racewarnow.jpg (275 KB, 1200x287) Image search: [Google]
racewarnow.jpg
275 KB, 1200x287
is this true /pol/? has the left moving pendulum released in the 60s about to reach its zenith?
>>
>>75274371
>born just in time to watch the world burn

It's well written posts like this that send chills down my spine. Despite the memes and sarcasm there is a definite intelligence among us.
>>
>>75274371
It's down to the left becoming increasing fascist by trying to control what can or can't be said, by telling people what they have to believe, outright censorship and thought policing. They also use bully tactics to try and wi .

Actual liberal people are moving more towards the right because of fascist regressive lefties.
>>
>>75274818
I feel like its a common human phenomena to feel like you're to be a part of/experience something notable in your lifetime, but I can't help but think we're hurtling toward something dire
>>
I can only hope so.
>>
Also, bump.
>>
>>75275095
Ive been thinking about that
the left becoming the right

traditionally the right was defined as the politics of stability, upholding tradition, following the rules and such

and the left was the opposite, the politics of change, doing away with traditions, breaking the rules

but what happens to the left when time passes? if their new values are settled they become old

lefties have created a neo-traditionalism, a new set of rules, and want that respected, so they behave exactly like the right did

but the important part is that left-right politics if old political theory, we in /pol/ know it. we use the more complete (even if not totally accurate) 2 axis political compass

right now authoritarianism vs freedom is much more important than right vs left
>>
>>75274371
nice try shill, trump supporters are not nazis
>>
>>75276616
the difference is that the traditions that the right guarded and sought to protect were traditions that had allowed society to grow, prosper, and be strong.
the 'traditions' that the left seeks to protect are just ever-continuing social decay, along with slow but steady progress towards communism.

basically the right sought to keep things stable while the left seeks to keep things falling apart at the same rate as they are currently.
>>
>>75274371

currently at zenith is something more important.

the True White Brother has arrived.

go outside and look, it looks like venus.

The end is here.
>>
File: 1458433824768.png (90 KB, 836x328) Image search: [Google]
1458433824768.png
90 KB, 836x328
>>75274371

Never trust the mob
>>
File: 1411234686481.jpg (42 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
1411234686481.jpg
42 KB, 400x550
>>75277379
>>
>>75274371
The man has a point. I do believe that mainstream political ideologies progress toward extremes. However, it will be a two-way street.

While the right will increasingly try to hold on to traditional values, the left will increasingly try to normalise degeneracy. You may hear a politician say 'Gas the kikes, race war now', but you will also hear one say 'Come on, it's 2046. Are we still pretending there are only 5 genders?'

A lot of people don't even really identify themselves with right wing values, but would be willing to accept them if they think they get something in return. These people are unhappy with the direction things are headed, but they are hesitant to voice those concerns. The more unhappy they become though, the less weight that hesitation will have. Eventually it will be outweighed. You see this happening in Europe with the migrant crisis. People are hesitant to support right wing parties, but the longer the crisis continues, the more of an issue it becomes. A few more years, and people WILL be willing to concede on economic principals, environmental policy and defence plans if it means they have a chance to get rid of these god damn migrants. Case in point: I haven't voted for Geert before because I hate his economic policy, but next election that might not be a priority anymore.

The left is right about one thing: the right thrives on discontent. If the left wants to keep it from rising, they have to address the discontent themselves. It's this eternal balance that keeps the world in check, but it seems the left's forgotten that. The greater the status quo's distance from the center, the greater the force of the pull to the other side. Like a rubber band. If the left keeps forcing its way further and further, a backlash is inevitable.

We'll do it for them, and it will be glorious.
>>
File: gas.png (53 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
gas.png
53 KB, 1024x1024
>>75274371
>>75274818
It's nowhere near the greatest thing I've seen though. There are some Thoreau and Hemingway tier people on here.
>>
File: 1412026131377.png (496 KB, 1217x475) Image search: [Google]
1412026131377.png
496 KB, 1217x475
if only we had /pol/ at various times throughout western history to better understand such phenomena
>>
>>75274371
I do not doubt that there will be wars in europe in the next decade
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.