[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize and give us a Sami Israel.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Apologize and give us a Sami Israel.
>>
NORWAY YES!
>>
>>75273018
no
>>
Always thought I was half swedish because my dad's parents spoke fluent swedish and said they were swedish. They died a few years back

Dad recently tells me his father also spoke sami, but was swedish ethnically.

What are the chances non-sami people can speak sami
>>
>>75273018
my mom's norwegian and i say to you fuck off
all we did was try and give you civilization
>>
>>75273018
I would be fine with a Sami Israel, I think you've got a right to protect your cultural heritage.
However, I'm not too familiar with Sami history and don't know if we've wronged you in the past. Have we?
>>
>>75274107
You tried to destroy our culture and people. Norwegians are the most evil people in the world.

>>75274232
I don't know. Probably. Norwegians did.

>>75273922
Small, since even if he just worked with Samis, he were probably still living up north, where a lot of Norwegians have Sami blood since they tried to ethnically cleanse us through rape.
>>
>>75273018
jews were buying land in the region since 1880 to consolidate a national home.
all the while negotiating with everyone who might be sympathetic to the cause.
with all that, it still took special circumstances for statehood to become reality.
what have you doe so far to achieve statehood?
>>
>>75275970
you do know you cant survive without the rest of norway ( if you are not thinking about living like a hunter gatherer nomad).
>>
>>75276463
You will pay us like America pays Israel. And we can live on our own food if we wanted.

>>75276287
Living on our land the entire time... All we need is borders.
>>
>>75276627
are you organized in any meaningful way?
if you were to collectively stop pay taxes, or hold extended demonstrations, how many would join?
is there a body that vast majority of samis answer to?
>>
>>75276627
fine if we get the minerals and energy resources. What about 900millions kr a year
>>
>>75277002
We have our own government in Norway, so yes. Why are you asking? Why do you want us to be oppressed? You'd think Jews would be a bit more understanding about groups being discriminated against and committed atrocities against.
>>
>>75277323
Deal if you don't ruin our nature.
>>
>>75277330
i didnt take a stance at any point.
i was suggesting perhaps the reason you arent independent is you arent committed enough to the cause.
perhaps not all samis share your desire for independence?
>>
>>75275970
the sami never did anything for anybody
norway has produced loads for you

dont get butthurt about what happened years ago
>>
>>75277330
It's not about having the right but rather having the guts to fight for that right and having the strength and witt to win/compromise to achieve your goal.
If above does not apply to you than you are no more than a bedouin and we simply cannot respect that.
>>
File: sami.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sami.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>75273018
Most samis live in Oslo so you better get the fuck out of there. FFS what is it whit samis and theyre constant whining
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.