[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shitty cop stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11
Let's post some stories about cops, Yay!....
Doug Rose is a dirty pig! (NEWS) "A Chandler police officer illegally entered Esmeralda Rossi's home and arrested her while she was naked. As The Republic's Megan Cassidy reported last week, an internal investigation found that Officer Doug Rose had no grounds to enter Rossi's house, and that he failed to document the arrest in his report." (If there's a bit of good news here, it's that an officer's mistake was quickly reported and investigated.") Body-camera footage and a cellphone video shot by Rossi's distraught daughter back up her version of what happened. Rose was contacting her to investigate an argument she had with her soon-to-be-ex-husband. Her daughter called her out of the shower to speak with officers, and Rossi came to the door wearing a towel.
She walked away; Rose followed her into the house. He handcuffed her and later had her daughter remove the handcuffs. No charges were filed against Rossi.She intends to sue, and she should. Rose messed up.
But he probably won't be the one answering for his mistake. He retired before the internal investigation was complete. And it doesn't appear that any criminal charges will be filed against him.
So, if Rossi prevails, the city (and, by extension, its taxpayers) will be paying for Rose's mistake.
That's not right. Particularly in this political climate.
Too many people are convinced that officers are bad people and that departments are all too eager to look the other way when officers make mistakes. YouTube is full of videos claiming people have been mistreated, wrongfully arrested or their rights violated, and incidents such as this one only add fuel to that flame.
Could Chandler Police have done more to avoid the bad press? It's hard to say. But the U.K.'s Daily Mail (yes, this story went that far) reports that the other officer on the scene contacted his superior to report Rose's behavior. He saw something and said something That led to an internal investigation.
>>
-Continued- "The incident wasn't pushed under a rug, as if it never happened.
If nothing else, that deserves some praise."
>>
News links - http://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/joannaallhands/2015/07/21/naked-woman-arrest-chandler/30470143/

http://youtu.be/Xj8lQUl_gXU

http://youtu.be/thONOhirI-g
>>
This went down today near where I live.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2016/05/27/criminal-case-filed-against-rutherford-sheriff-administrator/85028926/
>>
>>75272117

>If not all niggers are bad, then why don't the 'good' niggers do anything about the 'bad' niggers?

>If not all muslims are bad, then why don't the 'good' muslims do anything about the 'bad' muslims?

>If not all germans are nazis, then why don't the 'good' germans do anything about the 'bad' germans?

Doesn't sound like a very convincing argument.
>>
>>75273186
Well, in your last example, the Germans do. They've been thoroughly cucked into self-hatred.

But I see your point.
>>
>>75273186
I was convinced by all those arguments, just now.
>>
>>75272117
>He retired before the internal investigation was complete.
Classic

I don't have any bad cop stories. Only stories of how the nice policemen gave me a place to sleep when I was drunk and let me go in the morning.
Not bad considering the first time was for burglary and the second affray.
I was innocent of course (of those crimes anyway) hence the very fair and reasonable police sent me on my way.
>>
Cops are people too.
They do need to start prosecuting more and holding people responsible though.
>>
>>75272117

Police exist to keep you in line with the system .

Think about it
>>
>>75272117
An officer paid for my ice cap at Tim Hortons once. He paid for everyone who was behind him in line actually.
>>
>>75273745 lol
here is website I found where you can look up cops. I try to look up Douge Rose lol. But I don't know how old he is.

The Site: https://www.instantcheckmate.com/
>>
>>75274047
We all know that. But there are very bad cop out there too
>>
>>75273032
Damn!!!.....Cop got Money! $$$$ whoo!!.... The root of all Evil......
>>
>>75274397
Wow that site is scary. Is there no right to privacy in the US?
>>
>>75274177
Whos Tim Horton? A hockey player or something? And what's an ice cap? And how long was the line? And where in Canada was that? What were you wearing?
>>
>>75272117

Are you a grass, OP? Where do you work, and how often are you in your bosses office telling tales?
>>
>>75276017
Nah.... just be careful.
freedom of information act! Baby!!! Read up on it. Carefully....

https://www.instantcheckmate.com/dos-and-donts/

"Instant Checkmate is one of the largest people search engines in the world. Our service operates by aggregating public records from all over the United States. When you run a new search, public records are pulled from multiple data sources, and this information is then compiled and displayed in a single, easy-to-read report.

Our goal is to help users learn the truth about the people in their lives, and reports may include information such as phone numbers, addresses, contact information, previous arrests, criminal convictions, traffic citations, sex offender status, and much more.

Instant Checkmate is a public records search service, which means there are strict guidelines as to how and why our service may be used. Most importantly, we are NOT a Consumer Reporting Agency, and therefore it is prohibited to use our site for any purpose governed by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). So before you run a search, please review Instant Checkmate’s Dos and Don’ts below to make sure that your search is permitted."
>>
>>75272117
Wow, I'm a #nigger now
>>
>>75276414
No. I was just looking arund and I found the site. Very interesting site tho.
>>
>>75276534
>freedom of information act
In the UK that lets you get info about what the government is up to.
They're specifically forbidden from giving out personal info about people in most cases (a favourite trick when they don't want to tell you something) when its used.

You can still get a criminal record check done on someone.
https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview

You have to be an employer, but I think I remember reading that you could go to the police and ask if you partner had a history of violent or sexual offences,
But listing peoples arrests (rather than convictions) sounds a bit unfair on the innocent folk who never even got charged.
>>
>>75274177
Good cop! Brother! :)
>>
>>75274047
No you think about it!
>>
>>75277533
That's cool bro. I rarely go looking into info sites like those but this story made me MAD!!! Fuck! Douge Rose.
>>
THE ISRAELIZATION OF US POLICE FORCES TELLS IT ALL
>>
freedom of information act. Is Different then just looking up stuff online lol. So I am safe lol. (Just putting that out there, I was just looking (N.S.A) ).....
>>
>>75272117
If not all niggers are bad, same for muslims, why dont the good do something about the bad?
>>
File: 18226.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
18226.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
>>
>>75272117
Cool blog post bro.
With talent like this you should quit your job and work full time killing yourself.
>>
Not all bad people from one group are bad, why don't the "good" people do something about bad people?
>>
File: QUOTE-destruction-Einstein-1.jpg (37 KB, 344x443) Image search: [Google]
QUOTE-destruction-Einstein-1.jpg
37 KB, 344x443
Get Schooled
>>
>if not all niggers are bad, why don't the "good" niggers do something about the "bad" niggers?
>>
>>75273186
Define good and bad first.
>>
>>75280868
Because it's easier to blame white people for their problems instead of taking responsibility for themselves
>>
>>75272117
>ctrl+f
>"dorner"
>0 results
Does /pol/ not remember the Dark Knight? He tried to do something about the bad cops. They burned him to death in a cabin in the woods.
>>
File: post2.jpg (14 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
post2.jpg
14 KB, 600x400
>>75281072
I am Batman! (jk lol.)
>>
File: pol explains police brutality.png (281 KB, 1837x875) Image search: [Google]
pol explains police brutality.png
281 KB, 1837x875
>>
File: 1426922346-justice-quotes-6.jpg (21 KB, 300x234) Image search: [Google]
1426922346-justice-quotes-6.jpg
21 KB, 300x234
>>75282470
The answer to that post is The illuminati.
A.K.A The N.S.A
>>
>>75272117
Back in early 2014 like have a dozen cops got arrested for a bunch a stuff. Always heard the PD was corrupt but just thought of as people just hating the cops. Some stuff inclued the chief coming drunk to murder scenes and because of that destroying evidence. Taking money from bank robberies.
>>
>>75284648
Omg!!! Shit!!! Are you a "good cop?" How you know? Make me sad.....
>>
>>75284983
Local Topix forums
>>
We can make a change!

"People today are in danger of drowning in information; but, because they have been taught that information is useful, they are more willing to drown than they need be.

If they could handle information, they would not have to drown at all."

-Idries Shah

"Whoever controls the volume of money in our country is absolute master of all
industry and commerce...when you realize that the entire system is very easily
controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not
have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate."
James A. Garfield

Be smart! Or die in ignorance.
>>
>>75286181
Oh, thanks.
>>
>cops should arrest other cops because i got a ticket for smoking weed in my car
Yeah ok buddy
>>
>>75286857
We are the greatest generation ever! (Millennials) and we don't even know it!
Funny.......
>>
>hey
>hi your under arrest
>he he just kidding have a good one
>later that day
>>75272117
>>
A society gets the police it deserves. We live in a society in the West where a criminal underclass wages a brutal war on the citizens. We're willing to tolerate more brutal policing measures to combat this. Unfortunately, more brutal police measures are often used against soft targets since cops are risk-averse as well.

That said, I have nothing against cops being complete, total, colossal dicks to niggers, spics, and any other group that occupies its time by chronically disturbing peace, law, and order in our society at the expense of the citizens.

Take care of our race problem and our cops will go back to being pleasant small town guys or else they won't be tolerated and their budgets and pensions will get annihilated. Nobody cares now because we hate niggers and think they have it coming anyways.
>>
>that guy who spams """deep""" quote images in a thread for no reason
>>
>>75272117
I live in Arizona

Dox the ex police officer and I'll make sure to pay him a visit

No lie
>>
>>75287304
What the fuck are you talking about?
How does that even work?
>>
>>75273186
youre comparing people who barely know each other with people from an organization where ice breaking and teamwork are the centre of their strength
>>
>>75287808
So.... and your Pont? :)
>>
>>75272117
if not all niggers are bad, why dont the "good" black people do anything about the "bad" black people
>>
>>75273186

You were birm nigger/muslim/german.

You choose and swore to uphold the law and you got paid to do it by the goverment.

Difference there
>>
>>75287702
>Take care of our race problem
cops in the us are the most corrupt during the prohibition era
>>
>>75288609
Illuminati power control....
(divide and conquer simple war plan)
:)
>>
>>75272117
Although /pol/ seems to have a hard-on for cops, all need to be held accountable in a functioning society. A snownigger is no better than a nigger tbqh.
>inb4 /pol/ is one person
>>
>>75273186
>Called Uncle Tom by vast majority of nogs

>Shunned from family and community in Islam (ironically)

>Shot or ostracized by Nazis

Nonetheless, there is a point when your life is worth less than doing the right thing.
>>
>>75289138
True man, Albert Einstein was right (his qoute) smartest guy ever!!!
>>
Did you know Dr. martin luther king jr was assassinated on april 4 1968 by the U.S government? That is a FACT! it went to court!!!
Not many know about this!!!
U.S. Government found responsible for Martin Luther King's assassination
RT America http://youtu.be/Zlcu9jtrkJ4

William Pepper: US Government Killed MLK Jr. http://youtu.be/24-ALnvr4kM

William Pepper was the Lawyer for the king family - http://www.thekingcenter.org/assassination-conspiracy-trial
>>
>>75286945
My uncle was also a cop on the same PD but he didn't get arrested
>>
Daily reminder: if you're against cops, go back to plebbit.
>>
File: DCS_021.jpg (93 KB, 511x768) Image search: [Google]
DCS_021.jpg
93 KB, 511x768
ITT

>Fuck cops man they won't even let me smoke weed in my own Walmart parking lot!
>>
>>75291690
Wow! He must have seen some shit. Hope he Is not mean to you or his family...

I wish he could find a way to speak out about crap like this.... mmmm
>>
>>75292761
Stupid lol!
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 485x571) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 485x571
>>75272117
>good cops don't do anything to stop bad cops
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.