[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vegetarianism is officially redpilled. deal with it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: peta_hitler2.jpg (37 KB, 295x400) Image search: [Google]
peta_hitler2.jpg
37 KB, 295x400
>"Lel vegetarians/vegans don't eat meat, fucking cucked by the animals"
>Hitler was a vegetarian
>"uh-uh FUCK YOU, YOU NEED MEAT TO SURVIVE, THAT'S HOW WE EVOLVED, STOP BEING A KEK"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism

Daily reminder that if you're not cutting animals from your diet, you're not that redpilled desu

and I said DIET, not talking about animals as clothing/medicine/science experiments, etc. DIET.
>>
File: image.gif (22 KB, 764x572) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
22 KB, 764x572
STOP. THINK. LEAVE. REPEAT.
>>
>>75260002

Previous thread discussing veganism. ID no. 72ye8GmD has some valid sources on the matter, read up the research and try the diet yourself. not gonna be able to answer too many questions right now, kinda busy. might make another thread tomorrow. and mods, this is a political issue, due to aggriculture's effects on the environment, and the legislation involved in it. also, veganism triggers mulsims, so fuck off
>>
>>75271665

see

>>75271688
>>
File: 1447625546924.jpg (16 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
1447625546924.jpg
16 KB, 330x357
I haven't eaten meat in 5 years
>>
>>75271455
So just because Hitler was vegetarian then all must be vegetarian? You are the same as mudslimes who think they need to emulate muhammed to get into heaven. I'm going to enjoy my genoa salami sandwich and you can't do a damn thing to stop it.
>>
>>75271743
My bad. It's just I see this spammed all the time. Usually by a Canadian
>>
>>75272451

No, but there are NatSocs here who worship hitler and are "redpilled" but have no idea on the health benefits of a plant-based diet. and yes, I will not stop you from eating your processed meat carcinogen.
>>
>>75273166
Are nuts bad?
>>
>>75272668

Yeah, sorry if I'm "pushing the vegan message" too much today and tomorrow, it's just that there is this anti-plant-based-diets meme that permeates /pol/ and I just wanted to clear things out. not that I care what people do eventually with their lifes, but to at least give them the facts.
>>
>>75273323

No, they are a healthy source of fats, and as long as you don't eat too many, you'll do well
>>
>>75271455
>The Joos
>>
>>75273342
>>75273418

Having a diet too low in fat is not good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cGD8co4-fo

so eat peanuts, cashews, almonds, etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3732x4636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3732x4636
>>75273342
That's ok. I think it's great if there's a discussion going on.

I'm just tired of seeing the same bait threads in which the op makes one post, and then it gets 250+ replies.
>>
>>75274290

well, I can't really stop shitposters, can I? lel
>>
>>75271455
not being vegan is for primitive non-Aryan lowlifes
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.