[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woah, uh, guys? I know we were having our fun memeing about Trump,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1421377885.png (5 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
1421377885.png
5 KB, 238x212
Woah, uh, guys? I know we were having our fun memeing about Trump, joking about how much we support him and laughing at how many delegates he was getting, but now all of the sudden he's got the repub nom and I realized we might've taken it too far. He was popular because he was funny and people were voting for him ironically but he's getting dangerously close to being president. There's no chance of that happening right? I mean, Big Dog Hillary has got this in the bag so long as we get serious about how we want to run this country. I think it's time to cut the memes and let everyone know we've had our fun and we got to start planning for our next 8 years. It's going to be great being part of the generation that elected the first Woman president, so let's hold back on the laughs at Trumps expense and get ourselves ship shape as we move forward on the right side of future history.
>>
>>75271431
So you prefer Hillary, giver of bad blowjobs?
>>
>>75271431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqcYJzc6lKw
>>
you only wrote this because you know that CNN is watching today

the only relevant discussion and news on trump is in the trump threads

this site like all chans is 1% gold and 99% garbage

learn the difference or suffer for your ignorance
>>
>>75271431
2 shekels and all that
Your thinking is retarded btw. People will vote for who they agree with the most. a lot of people agree with Trump because he employs a masterful use of rhetoric.
>>
>>75271774
>CNN is watching today
What specifically is happening today?
>>
>>75271431

Dear /pol/,

We need to have a serious talk. The joke that is Donald J. Trump is no longer funny. In the recent months we have seen the unprecedented rise of one of the most controversial presidential candidates in American history. At first it all seemed like a fun joke that would eventually fizzle out, regrettably, it has become abundantly clear that Trump is here to stay. America is on the precipice of electing one of the most dangerous political figures in the country’s history.

Why is Donald J. Trump so dangerous? Apart from his snazzy one-liners insulting veterans and women alike, he is trying to declare war on the American way of life. If Trump gets his way he will ban an entire religion from entering the United States and deport more than 11 million undocumented workers, some of which have families here. This goes against everything America stands for. This country was founded on the principles of freedom of religion, equal opportunity for all, and freedom of speech, all of which would vanish before our eyes under a Trump presidency.

Why is Donald J. Trump so popular? Trump panders to the lowest common denominator. He is a fear monger who promotes xenophobia, racism, and sexism. While he is not the first political candidate to prey of the fears of potential voters, he is assuredly the most successful. It is understandable that people would want to rally behind someone who claims he will protect them, but Trump’s strength is nothing but a façade. This man has spent his entire career preying on the poor and fighting against the “little guy” with frivolous lawsuits and mob style intimidation. Make no mistake about it, Trump is not the champion of the common folk, he is their worst enemy.

There has never been a more eminent threat to the American way of life than Donald J. Trump. Only you, the people, can stop him.

Sincerely,
Concerned American Citizen
>>
>>75271431
WOW, I never saw it from that perspective

I'm a #HillShill now and will surely vote for her.
>>
>>75271431

>.25 cents has been deposited in your paypal account
>>
>>75271868
Really makes you think.
>>
>>75271862
CNN is going to oust /pol/ in front of the world tonight.
>>
File: qmeme_1454085157992_74.jpg (264 KB, 441x599) Image search: [Google]
qmeme_1454085157992_74.jpg
264 KB, 441x599
>>75271431
No one is being paid to shill for killary. It's a big ol meanine Republican poopy pants lie.
>>
>>75271868

You assume that I care for the modern American way of life. Nice pasta btw.

>25 cents has been deposited in your paypal account.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JoX7v801QP
>>
>>75271431
Shills. Use "guys." Write very long posts because they are paid by the word. Talk like children because they are not redpilled.
>>
>>75271868
There is no paid effort to defend Hillary online, that is a Republican lie.
>>
>>75271868
>Donald J. Trump is no longer funny
Oh, this was serious from the get-go. You were the only one trying to laugh in the vain hopes it was a joke.

>war on the American way of life
That's bernie, though. There is nothing American about Islam.

>freedom of religion, equal opportunity for all, and freedom of speech
Exactly. Islam hates all that shit.

>xenophobia, racism, and sexism
Oh, oh! Homophobia? Transphobia? Cissexism? Kyriarchism? Misogyny? Microaggressive racism? I can go all day. Doesn't mean shit.

>This man has spent his entire career preying on the poor and fighting against the “little guy”
I seem to recall a line someone said about people crying out in pain as they hit you.

>inb4 replying to b8
I know, I know.
>>
>>75272067
Source, Trudeau?
>>
>>75271431
>>75271868
you couldn't possibly sound more like a couple of fucking shills if you tried
>>
>>75271431
I'm a #Carsonarsonist now
>>
Shillary shill shilling
>>
File: 1464358484790.png (110 KB, 1285x450) Image search: [Google]
1464358484790.png
110 KB, 1285x450
>>75272401
Here you go burger
>>
>>75273274
>posted 23 may
>"this Wednesday"
>it's already Friday
I'm cautiously optimistic.
>>
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 1024x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 1024x720
>>75271868
MAGA
>>
>>75273518
Did you even read the image? It says it airs today.
>>
File: dis2.jpg (27 KB, 918x205) Image search: [Google]
dis2.jpg
27 KB, 918x205
>>75271431

http://www.washingtontimes.com/polls/2016/may/25/should-hillary-be-disqualified-white-house-amid-em/results/
>>
>>75271431
Get on board or get the fuck out of the way.
>>
Woah. I am now a #CruzMissile.
>>
>>75271868
>America is on the precipice of electing one of the most dangerous political figures in the country’s history.
If Hitlery actually makes it into office it won't be because the American people voted her there, and everyone knows it.
>Apart from his snazzy one-liners insulting veterans and women alike
He's the only candidate who gives a shit about our veterans. He insults only those people who justifiably give good reason to be insulted, indiscriminate of gender. Of course women will reasonably sometimes be included in this. Unless... *gasp* Are you trying to imply that women aren't people too?! For shame! Tsk tsk.
>This goes against everything America stands for.
America does not stand for getting quietly invaded by violent religipolitical ideologies that stand rather hysterically opposed to western culture, morals, and values. America does not stand for citizens' taxes going towards the support of illegal residents who didn't contribute shit to the welfare system they lean on and funnel whatever money they do earn back to their homelands rather than back into our economy.
>This country was founded on the principles of freedom
from tyranny, cojointly upheld by our freedom of speech and our right to bear arms. The Dems crusade against both. No surprise they don't like Trump.
>equal opportunity for all
Affirmative action policies are by and large complete bullshit, I agree.
>He is a fear monger who promotes xenophobia, racism, and sexism.
These words mean nothing anymore. They had an impact back in the day when they were used accurately. Doing so nowadays causes irrational buttmad among the liberal demographic. BLM and Islam genuinely do promote all three of those things, but apparently facts are racist and truth is hate speech now. You know, because social justice means perpetuating blatant hate fueled hypocrisy and outright lies in the name of love.
>mob style intimidation
>not the champion of the common folk
>their worst enemy
>definitely not projecting
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.