[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ vote against its own economic interests ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 650x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 650x629
Why does /pol/ vote against its own economic interests ?
>>
>>75268059
i don't
>>
Le bump
>>
>>75268059
since when was my economic interests "give more shit to niggers?"
>>
>>75268059
Why does the west always vote against the interests of its own white children?
>>
>keep raising labor regulations
>more and more labor-intensive businesses shut down or move overseas

the 1912 dude is 100% accurate - all the sweatshops are now in asia. instead of working class americans making shitty stuff for shitty money, asians make shitty stuff for shitty money while these former working-class americans now dick around on welfare payments.
>>
>>75268059
Why do you vote based on greed rather than based upon principles you believe in?
>>
>equal pay for woman and negroes
but I thought there was a wage gap?
>>
And just about every one of those people were, to some degree, correct
>>
>>75268059
>My economic interest should be giving money to niggers and muslims that hate and have no respect for my country.
Yeah, nah, fuck off.
>>
>1938
>Implying Henry Ford didn't implement the 40 hour work week on his own initiative in 1915 and his productivity and profits didn't force competitors to follow suit
>>
>>75269399
This: Henry Ford paid his workers double and had them work less hours. They flocked to his factories cause he knew people demanded his product and the amount he payed his employees would be offset by the insane profit he would be taking in.
>>
>>75268059
Wow, this really made me think.
I guess I'm a #Cruzmissile now.
I guess I'm #feelingthebern.
>>
stay mad /pol/ and keep voting for guys who do nothing but cut taxes for the rich

You are the reason why the founding fathers didn't allow poor people to vote.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.