[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making a Murderer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: making-a-murderer.jpg (83 KB, 428x660) Image search: [Google]
making-a-murderer.jpg
83 KB, 428x660
Can someone explain to me what the hell happened here? Is this common in the United States?
>>
Murder? Yup. Why just the other day I killed someone in self defense. He was a nigger tho so he deserved it.
>>
File: SarahPalin.jpg (61 KB, 357x417) Image search: [Google]
SarahPalin.jpg
61 KB, 357x417
>>75267791
corruption in all levels of criminal justice?
pic related
>>
>>75267791
He killed Teresa Halbach, the evidence is overwhelming, and the documentary distorts and omits 90% of the real story.
>>
>>75268203
This.
>>
>>75267791
I love to rip out nigger organs and tear their genitalia off with my rusty, withered hook.
>>
>>75267791

Dude spent 18 years in prison, adapted and turned into a convict. Was acquitted due to DNA evidence, huge scandal surrounding the local law enforcement setting him up and ruining his life, he gets out of jail, continues to be harrassed, snaps and kills someone going right back to jail for life.

Shit was boring af m8.
>>
File: d24.jpg (116 KB, 680x651) Image search: [Google]
d24.jpg
116 KB, 680x651
>>75267791
>watches 10 hour documentary
>can someone break this down for me in 140 characters or less?
Pedro, the wall, it just got 10 feet higher.
>>
>>75268203
Came to post this. It made a compelling documentary because they omitted so much data.

It's similar to Michael Moore or other documentary shit. Remove content that gets in the way of the agenda.
>>
>>75268203

could you explain this overwhelming evidence? the documentary makes it seem like it all was planted

>>75268367

But why? He had no motive, he was free, had money coming and stuff, it just seems stupid.

>>75268412

k

>>75268443

That's why I came here to ask, because there are 2 sides to every story.
>>
>>75268602
>it just seems stupid

The man is a complete idiot. Who knows why he did any of the things he did.
>>
What's with the influx of Jose shitpostings today?
>>
>>75268203

He sued them on 30+ million of dollar.
They didnt wanna pay so they hired a hitman and killed the girl who was in their property to take a picture of a van for sale and they blamed it on him so they didnt have to pay

evidence was planned and planted

what motives would he have to kill somone who was there to buy or help selling their van?
>>
>>75268203
>>75268443
Ok, lets say, like many people do, that he did kill her, but the cops planted some evidence to close the deal on the case. The problem with that is that it creates more questions that answers them.
>if the key was planted, where was it originally? Who found it? And why didn't they make it known as soon as they found it?
>How were bone fragments found in the drum barrel miles away from his house? Was the girl burned there and then places later on the front of Avary's house? By whom?
>How come there is only blood in very specific spots in the house and car when the prosecution's version of the story involves a blood bath?
>>
Dude with a IQ of 77 kills a woman, bumfuck nowhere investigators blunder the investigation and leave tons of reasonable doubt, lawyers and judges work to convict him in spite of the retardedly bad investigation. Dude realizes he can get out of jail because of how bad this trial was, gets out and murders another woman.
>>
>>75268203
This.

As soon as I watched Brendan's confession, I knew this documentary was full of shit. The way it's edited was fishy as fuck and I did not believe he was forced into a confession.

the transcripts from that confession is online and my god, fuck the editors who edited that documentary. He was guilty as fuck

>>75268602
http://jenniferjslate.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/DasseyBarbPhoneCall_5.13.06.pdf

http://jenniferjslate.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/DasseyOKellyInterview_5.12.06.pdf
>>
>>75267791

Some liberal film makers made a "documentary" which manipulates and ignores evidence to create a dishonest story about supposed injustice. Yes, it is extremely common.
>>
File: 1445741179214.jpg (128 KB, 677x599) Image search: [Google]
1445741179214.jpg
128 KB, 677x599
>>75267791
I can "break it down" for you.
A man was found guilty by a jury of his peers and convicted for murder.
The only person who is able to free him, is the governor of the state, who said he will not.

So he's going to spend the rest of his life in jail.

If you want to know what was left out of the one sided movie, make a simple Google search.

/b/ tier thread.
>>
>>75268731
He is obviously a potato nigger
>>
>>75269142

The first women was raped not killed mongoloid.
>>
>>75267791

In America, such a man is an aberration, a fascinating and extremely rare social anomaly

In Mexico, such a man is a successful cartel hitter, or policeman
>>
>>75267791
Fuck off back to Christmas 2015 you fucking wetback.
>>
>>75269565
>>75269572
This.
>>
>>75269486
Yeah...
>>
>>75268803
National day of enchilada.
>>
>>75267791
The evidence against him is beyond any doubt that he did it. However, cops, fabricated some evidence. in an effort to get a slam dunk motivated by him making them look stupid in the past. Yes, the police were dirty and deserve to be held accountable but the dude is guilty as fuck.
>>
File: kk.jpg (13 KB, 210x225) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
13 KB, 210x225
Avery will be released this year, followed by Dassey

His attorney is a beast, filings began earlier this month

I'm very close to Manitowoc and it's not the first time MPD has done this
>>
>>75267791
>Can someone explain to me what the hell happened here?

Justice. Steven Avery was guilty.
>>
>>75267791
America: justice for those who can afford it
>>
>>75269486
Dassey is fucking innocent, there is literally no evidence against him but the confession, which can be easily coerced out of simple minded children.
>>
>>75267791
>Film employs OJ Simpson defense team tactic of attacking and trying to discredit every single piece of the mountain of evidence against the real killer, even if their alternative explanations aren't very credible.

>Only show the defense's side of things without an honest discussion with both sides discussing the evidence and arguing the facts.

>Series was debunked by a Fox News special, in which forensic pathologist Michael Baden, stated that Avery had to be the killer because the victim's body was in the fire pit outside his house, and those arguing the body was planted by police are retarded for relying on pieces of the body being found elsewhere, because animals feed on human remains and would have carried off small portions of the body, hence why parts were found elsewhere.

>Series is just propoganda designed by libs to question the American legal system rather than work to fix it.
>>
>>75267791
Also, I'll tell one thing that disn't happen with absolute certainty. Dassey did not watch Wrestlemania.
>>
>>75271671
EDGELORD DETECTED
>>
>>75268602
The most compelling thing is that the EDTA test on the blood that was found in Halbach's car was a much more reliable test than the documentary implied. Also the thing about the hole in the cap of the blood vial from the 70s case had an innocent explanation: the hole was left when they put the blood in the vial in the first place. So the case is very very strong that Avery was bleeding in Halbach's car, and there's just no good explanation for that.
Anyway, there's some other stuff, but that right there is solid proof:
http://stevenaverycase.com/was-evidence-planted/
>>
>>75272620

Thanks, anon, I watched the documentary yesterday with my GF and she was very sad about the guy getting imprisoned and the mother being so sad all the time, I refrained myself from telling her anything because something seemed off about everything.
>>
32 year old Wisconsin bro here, I actually remember the media circus surrounding this when it happened. Think whatever you want, but remember that without controversy there wouldn't be a documentary for them to put on Netflix. Like the greentext guy a few posts above me mentioned, they really didn't tell the whole story.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.