[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swiss Boys must Shake Hands with Female Teachers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: cnn-accident.jpg (70 KB, 600x536) Image search: [Google]
cnn-accident.jpg
70 KB, 600x536
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/muslim-boys-must-shake-female-teachers-hands-despite-religious-beliefs-swiss-school-board-rules

>“The public interest concerning the equality of men and women as well as the integration of foreigners significantly outweighs the pupils’ freedom of religion and belief,” the school board said in a statement. “The social gesture of shaking hands is important if pupils are to be prepared for working life.”
>integration of foreigners

Looks like there's still a bastion of western culture in the west. Pretty sharp contrast to Sweden and England, eh?
>>
>>75266518
>Not touching european women is now illegal
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>75266776
>forcing Muslims to assimilate is wrong

You're looking at it the wrong way. In Switzerland it's common courtesy to shake your teacher's hand as you walk into class. This is a step in the right direction to make sure Muslims assimilate properly.
>>
The boys need to become accustomed to touching white women so they can breed with them when they come of age.
>>
>>75266776
>>75267032
>I'd rather cuck my country into accepting mudshit customs
Consider suicide.

Not to mention that any mudslimes speaking out against this are just showing off how unfit for western culture they are.
>>
>>75266776
> not only touching women in a sexual way is now illegal
> automatically associating any show of friendliness as a sexual invitation is now illegal
> constantly seeing everything as a rape opportunity is now illegal
Plus think about how much it's going to piss off these kids' parents, because of something completely and obviously harmless. Combine that with the peer pressure and not one of these Muslim students is going to grow up to take Islam seriously.
>>
>>75266935
Tbh I don't care where you're from but if you come to my country you should try to adopt the customs we have here (aka western values) not run around and try to make my country the same as the shithole that you left.

My family is quite integrated into Canadian culture even if we're from Eastern Europe. Generally all the immigrants in Canada are pretty good its nothing like the trash ghettos full of Ahmed mohameds in Bongistan, France, Sweden and the rest of cucklord Europe.
>>
File: 1414470098994.jpg (78 KB, 533x670) Image search: [Google]
1414470098994.jpg
78 KB, 533x670
Degenerate western culture will erode islam into meme-tier status. It's one of the very few silver linings of globalism.
>>
>>75267741
I never understood this.

All the Muslim women I see at my Uni are also the ones more heavily lined in makeup. They are coated in it. Like, isn't the point of wearing the covering to not draw attention to your appearance?
>>
>>75267949
>Women
>Logic
>>
>>75266518
Cool
>>
>>75267949
This is what I mean.
The urge to slut it up overpowers almost everything. When I was at uni in the UK, the indian/paki girls were always talking about their strict parents, and even arranged marriages and shit. But then they were bringing home different guys every other night. One of them said her dad thought she was still a virgin, and had two facebook accounts just to trick him.
Shit was pretty funny, but I can't help feeling sorry for all the Pajeets out there getting western-tainted used goods.

Just how women's empowerment crippled Christian values, the same will happen to Islam and all the rest.
>>
>>75267600
>My family is quite integrated into Canadian culture even if we're from Eastern Europe.
Every Eastern European I've met in Canada has been better-assimilated than the natives. (As in, they know and respect the customs, and also they'll defend them and bitch about Trudeau and the human rights tribunals, undermining them. Contrast to the "all of Canada should be a safe space" Canadians. I wish you guys would take over.)

Head to the west coast however, and you'll find communities so Chinese that most people literally do not know a word of English. Those are at least harmless and mostly keep to themselves. You'll also find Indians performing honour killings in the middle of the fucking suburbs, meanwhile their sons are constantly wrapping cars around light poles and getting into gang fights.
>>
>>75268519

If there were multiple honour killings in Canada how was that not national coverage?
>>
>>75268680
Nobody says anything about it. It's "reported" in the usual "2-minute slot at 6AM" way and brushed under the rug because so many voters are Indians and nobody wants to rock the boat.

I grew up in Surrey. It is literally the honour killing capital of North America.
>>
>>75268680
Here is an official toll of 15:
http://www.cancrime.com/2012/10/23/honour-killing-toll-at-least-15-in-canada-in-past-two-decades/

Note that the "young Indian woman tragically dies in house fire" you see a few times a year are not counted as honour killings.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.