[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
**Nigerian rapefugees protest after being denied a prostitute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
http://www.ilgiornaledivicenza.it/territori/vicenza/volevano-portare-donna-in-hotel-rabbia-dopo-l-alt-1.4891911?refresh_ce#scroll=600

>current year
>not giving rapefugees prostitutes

why you so racist and unaware of rapefugees human rights /pol?
>>
Kek you better give them a prostitute Luigi, how about your wife?
>>
>>75266121
Thank god she was just a niggress, but how in hell do they think to be entitles to gang bang a whore? Not per se but fucking hell don't protest if they don't let you to do so
>>
>>75267492
Because niggers are animals, they are not human they have a vocabulary just as limited as parrots. Did you ever go to the baboon cage in the zoo and see how they run around like wild and chimp out? There's literally no difference between apes and negros just the negro is capable of imitating human speech
>>
>>75267615
Fair enough indeed. How's the negro situation in leafland?
>>
>>75265714
Just call Antifa bitches, they'll do it for free.
>>
>>75268021
Practically non existent, I think it's 1% nigger, my city is 10% nigger or something but they all live segregated in their own ghettos away from everyone else. They just stab and shoot each other so nobody really cares about them
>>
>>75268133I swear to god I'm actually surprised they haven't find some retard ready to join their battle for being free to gang bang a niggress. I guess they are collecting females antagonists ready to do it
>>
>>75268461
Would an italian be considered negro in there?
>>
>>75265714
ma dio bono, che pase di merda. Mi viene proprio voglia di andarmene
>>
>>75269040
Se vuoi ridere vai su plebbit italy e guarda con che gioia proteggono rapefugees, ricchioni, massoni e chi piu ne ha piu ne metta
>>
why are all africans nigerian
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 415x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 415x332
>>75268999
No, even if you're tanned most people would consider you white. There's a lot of Italian families here lots of first generation Canadians with Italian parents
>>
>>75270233
Nice, I hope your prime minister won't fuck up with rapefugees as well
>>
>>75271090
The refugee problem is waaaaay over exaggerated by /pol/ we let in 10's of thousands versus Europe's millions
>>
>>75271222
I know
>>
>>75271499
Okay, I was just saying yes it's a problem I don't even want one here but it's better off than many European country's unfortunately
>>
>>75265714
Seems like a more than reasonable gripe.
Do you expect them to fuck each other?

It's best to give into their demands, only a true numbnut would deny a non prisoner the right to some pussy. Keeping them under those conditions is asking for trouble.
>>
>>75271633
This is based on your first hand knowledge, I suppose? Because, over here in Berlin, things seem to be alright. And I am posting this from the former Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda.
>>
>>75272413
so you are pretty much promoting the right for dindus to gang bang to death a whore because they can't help themselves?

If they want to fuck prostitutes they better bang them where the prostitutes works.

In Italy whomever is hosted in an hotel room got to be registered and his/her ID forwarded to Police by hotel manager, it's not like I can take a room and then host whomever I want whitout the authorities be notified

anyhow, it's not something you are supposed to protest about, fucking hell they are supposed to be refugees, they should just be gratefull to be alive and tell their families they made, it's not a fucking las vegas vacation
>>
>>75272470
>And I am posting this from the former Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda.

KEK (TOP)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.