[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Milo Yannopolous ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
What does /pol/ think of Milo Yannopolous ?
>>
>>75264999
>jewish

Burn it alive.
>>
>>75264999
I really, really like him. He's quite handsome too. I'm not that gay but I would let him do me.
>>
>>75265043
fpbp

i don't know why, all of a sudden, people on /pol/ like him. i'll take ramzpaul, thanks.
>>
File: free-hugs-getty-420x315.jpg (35 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
free-hugs-getty-420x315.jpg
35 KB, 420x315
>>75264999
Jewfag co-opting somebody else's movement
controlled opposition
etc
>>
>>75265043
The "Milo is a Jew" meme needs to die. He's a Christian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mmWYdonr3Y

Also, blatantly Greek name.
>>
File: milo_is_wut.jpg (533 KB, 1552x3197) Image search: [Google]
milo_is_wut.jpg
533 KB, 1552x3197
>>75264999
>>
File: milo_jew.jpg (79 KB, 476x340) Image search: [Google]
milo_jew.jpg
79 KB, 476x340
>>75265178
>i'll take ramzpaul, thanks.
fuck e-celebs and their fanboy cancer
>>
i liked his bantz at first but i quickly grew tired of him cuz of his necessity to appear as a contradiction and he makes the same jokes. he is a great guy to have on our side nonetheless though and his opinions are backed up with reason.
>>
File: VBEycfmb.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
VBEycfmb.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
I want to become him, but in white.
>>
>>75264999
anyone who pisses off college students is a friend of mine
>>
>>75265278
he considers himself a "cultural catholic." he is not a practicing christian. in reality, his mother is an ethnic jew which makes him jewish

also, he's a degenerate faggot coalburner. not interested in his opinions or his beliefs. it's also infuriating to see some foreign faggot try to influence american elections, regardless of which candidate they shill for, and the fact that he refers to trump as "daddy" just makes the situation even worse.

>>75265560
i get what you're saying, and ramzpaul has used milo to point out the hypocrisy of the progressive left. i wouldn't say that ramzpaul is an e-celeb or that i'm a fanboy, just that, of any vlogger that is worth listening to, he's about the only one
>>
Just looking at the guy I could tell he was a huge faggot.

Now after >>75265513 I know hes a bbc jewish faggot.

Also
>>75265087

>Sweden
>Yes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.