[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
60,000 Chinese factory workers replaced by robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
China is suprassing us

https://www.rt.com/business/344565-china-robots-replace-workers/
>>
China is developing rapidly while Europe is struggling with all kinds of issues, from high unemployment rates, to terrorism, to immigrations, to Turkey's blackmail/craziness, to Middle East mess, to "enriched culture", to Russia/Ukraine problem, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IaZ5kgv8GU
>>
>>75263278
It is about time for /r9k/ fags to get a job
>>
File: Hong Kong.jpg (150 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
Hong Kong.jpg
150 KB, 480x300
>>75263278
This is a more accurate picture
>>
Did anyone notice?
>>
>>75263925
kek'd
>>
>60k

So ONE small chinese factory have replaced their workers with robots?
>>
At this point with the sorry state the west is in good. I've given up on white western people getting their shit together. We will just continue to give away everything our ancestors built til its gone, then wonder why we live in a shithole. If the chinese are the only ones willing to fight for a future for their people, then good luck to them. Hopefully they take the good ideas the west have, and never pick up the social justice crap. May they enjoy the galaxy as the smelly brown hordes die out on earth for their lack of forward thinking.
>>
>>75264188
'small' factory, I wonder how many robot IKEA can afford.
>>
>>75264765
pajeet pls go
>>
>>75263278
Transhumanism is the true death of us goyim. The Jews enslave us with tech and made us wage cucks. Now they don't need us at all. The ludites and amish tried to warn us.
>>
>>75263956
>trying to shit on Hong Kong
nigga that city is soo fucking tight its not even funny

its also leagues better off than beijing or shanghai
>>
>>75263278
the moral west vs the practical east

imagine if china were a free market economy, the USA would be their side bitch
>>
>>75263278
See this is the problem, China has been in the game for a good two decades now. They're starting to get a foothold and develop better quality products and processes now. We need to put a halt to Chinese production as soon as possible or we'll never be able to compete.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.