[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Are So Many Asian Girls SJWs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: asian_sjw.jpg (11 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
asian_sjw.jpg
11 KB, 183x275
College campuses in the anglosphere are full of Asian female sjws. What is behind this phenomenon? Are they the failed Asians who are majoring in English and taking their anger out?
>>
>>75262652
East Asian culture is one of conformism. Look at China, Japan, Korea, etc.
>>
>>75262652
Chad never called back
>>
>>75262890
Same with the male ones. The tall redhead with big titts ignored him, so now white privelege is a plague.
>>
>>75262846
These aren't the ones from East Asia. These SJW's are raised in America and have only known a life of privilege because their immigrant parents actually worked hard to get them everything they needed. Unsurprisingly, not a single one is a STEM major.
>>
>>75262652
Also Asiains have boo ku diversity buck to spend. They know the powers that be have a real hatred for the mere existence of white people; especially white males.

They also know that white males are the main obstacle between them and power.

So they join the SJW BS and ride the pity train to fame and success.
>>
They're sick of being fetishized by you fucking neets
>>
Asian girls are raised in strict households. Because they are weak and hate daddy, they are easy to brainwash.

This is also why they lust after white dick.
>>
File: AsianMasculinity12.png (46 KB, 1173x215) Image search: [Google]
AsianMasculinity12.png
46 KB, 1173x215
>>75262652
>Muh Asian BroTier

r/AsianMasculinity
>>
White males have been kicking the shit out of their "men" and raping them for generations.
Also,never forget Bataan, whitebros.
>>
>most asian-americans live in cities
>most cities are full of lefty shit
>lefties naturally brainwash asians into hating whites like they do
>new SJWs created daily

it's not that unexpected
>>
>>75263253
It's genetic. They follow the crowd, wherever that crowd is going.
>>
>>75263506
This.
>>
Liberals have long tried to make it "us vs them". Meaning that they want to include every minority into one big poor mistreated group of minorities.

Doesn't matter to these liberals that Asians are doing better than everyone in basically everything, they want Asians as allies against white people.

Seems they are succeeding with some asians.

Pretty sad... Asians should never allow themselves to be put into the same category as blacks/arabs/mexicans. But liberal propaganda is strong.
>>
>>75263385
This is extra funny because there's a Heinlein book called The Sixth Column about exterminating asians trying to take over the US.
>>
>>75262652

Cause they'll get slapped the fuck out if they try it here.
>>
>>75262652
Asians in the West will always copy their white peers to be considered as a part of white culture. Asian women especially do this due to innate female herd mentality.
>>
>>75262652
>Why Are So Many Asian Girls SJWs?

You mean westernized asians. The western world (mostly the anglo and germanic countries) is a factory of degenerates.
>>
>>75263280
Basically this.

They use their 'fight against racism' to take advantage. Blacks too, of course, but Asians are more self aware.
>>
>>75262652
Conformist society with heavy sexual repression. Repress anything too long for too much without any outlets and all you're going to see is extremists when they break out.
>>
>>75263711
Keep it that way.
>>
>>75263385
>having any allegiance to any country but the US of A
I am gook these people have to go back.

>>75263505
B-but we give you degenerate phonograph and cheap cars!
>>
File: Gomenasai.jpg (7 KB, 189x251) Image search: [Google]
Gomenasai.jpg
7 KB, 189x251
>>75263711
>>75263722
>>75263733
Kek is with us, friends.
>>
>>75262652
read https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/

they're all angry underachievers mad about being stereotyped as overachievers
>>
A minority will always be a minority.
>>
File: 1461714374762.png (315 KB, 423x384) Image search: [Google]
1461714374762.png
315 KB, 423x384
>>75263385
I like asians though. At least the viets I hung out with during grade school taught me how to fish. We even have barbecues once a year to celebrate summer. Asians can be bro tier.

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen many asian male SJWs.
>>
>>75262652
CHING CHONG WING WONG I GOT YELLOW FEVAA GURL
>>
>>75264601
that's because asians in general like to avoid confrontation. At least the ones in China have legitimate reasons not to, the ones in America are just spineless.
>>
>>75264868
they don't want no twoubre
>>
>>75262652
You mean Asians in the West? Asians in China are redpilled as fuck.
>>
Asians' political ideology shift as they age greater and are more predictable than any other race.

<25 : super cucks
25-50 : center aka 2nd place jews
>50 : fascists
>>
>>75263385
>cuckboi
>>
>>75262652
Not really in my experience here. Although it does seem to be the case in the US. But unis in the US are more political than the ones here at any rate.

Most Aus-Asian grils of uni age seem to more interested in taking ecstasy at festivals and drinking those milk tea drinks
>>
>>75262652

>asians on average make more than whites in the u.s
>go to college at a higher rate
>way less likely to be pulled over and harrassed by a cop

yeah white supremacy is surly oppressing then hard
>>
>>75265400
>tfw skipped center and went straight for fascist
Feels good, mang.
>>
>>75264957

There not so much redpilled as just never had to have to deal with being force fed the blue pill their entire lives.

Redpilled implies seeing through the bullshit,
whereas they just were brought up normally, for the most part
>>
>>75263253
This guy gets it. Asian-American girls are basically white American girls but even more whiny and entitled.
>>
>>75263385
bigger delusions than stormfront honestly
>>
>>75262652

Because they have to compete with white women for white men

They find Asian males to be mostly boring and sexually repellant

Single women are very "relationship frustrated", the lashing out "SJW behaviour" is a form of advertising sexual availability

tldr; SJWs do not exist, it's extreme female behaviour in a technological age
>>
>>75262652
I've seriously not noticed that here and I'm from fucking Melbourne (cuck and Asian capital). I'd put it down to being so close to their motherland so they retain their industrious authoritarian cultures. Does seem to be the case in North America but their unis are a hotbed for this kind of garbage. Here, Asians do STEM fields or go into the business school. The girls that don't tend to be pretty cool if a little too free and easy.

Also, we have no university culture. Most of the people I meet there are usually politically ambivalent though pretty much universally center left.
>>
>>75263385
East Asians don't actually care about Asian Americans, they are very different people

Asian Americans think East Asians are all best friends & united against Whitey, they are fucking retarded, if USA just pulled bases out of SK & Japan, East Asia would start WW3
>>
>>75267236
>Also, we have no university culture
this is because most people who go to uni don't live on campus, and most of the unis are in the cities rather than isolated college towns

So, people just turn up to class, then go home or go to work or go do whatever. You don't get that cloistered environment that fosters political radicalism.
>>
>>75267236
You aussies make your country sound like some kind of wonderland. Now tell me why its actually shit.
>>
>>75262652
Because they know what comes next. They're a privileged race. They are benefiting from the frugal savings of their great grandparents and their fathers that arrived in America with nothing and went without so that their children wouldn't have to. Asians have no trouble finding a job in lucrative industries — big pharma, medical, tech, engineering, and so on — but are now realizing that their free ride is ending, so they point at the white man and say, 'Remember the interment camps!' Already Affirmative Action is declining Asians in favor of blacks and 'hispanics' now, and a group of Asians have already brought a lawsuit against Harvard over it. Asians are scared, and they're lashing out at whites hoping to keep the scam going just a little bit longer.
>>
>>75262652
>>
File: 1430088038223.jpg (104 KB, 590x960) Image search: [Google]
1430088038223.jpg
104 KB, 590x960
>>75262652
All those rapes and buttfuckings convert them into soulless creatures.
>>
>>75263280
>boo ku
beaucoup
>>
all non-americans in america are dumb monkies
it is a fact
and the same in every country for natives
all minority groups is idiots
>>
>>75262652
Most of them are half jewish, I'm serious, look it up.
Jewish woman that are daughter of jewish woman are the worst creature and God's creation, look it up. If it's a female jewish girl daughter of a jewish father and non-jewish mother, they are ok, maybe even Hollywood Star pretty, but jewish daughters of jewish mother are uglier then sin. So jewish man try to escape those genes by race mixing with asian woman, it's not just Woody Allen fucking his adopted daughter, it's actually a big thing amoung jewish man, specially more "stereotipically jewish" ones.
>>
>>75269230
i agree glorious leader
>>
File: 1463450782829.png (509 KB, 1100x720) Image search: [Google]
1463450782829.png
509 KB, 1100x720
>>75262652
>What is behind this phenomenon?
Foreign students pay extra for tuition in Western universities. As a result, universities have stacked their classes with foreigners, and from that we get these self-loathing Asian girls who see the pretty whites around them and feel they can't compete, thus they embrace feminism.

You won't find a looker in the lot of them. Pretty Asian girls are super right-wing, usually.
>>
>>75262652
I'm guessing their really Americanized aka bananas.

From-Asia Asians hate just about anyone that isn't white or from their country of origin (especially people from neighboring Asian nations and blacks)
>>
>>75263287
By calling a liking for Asian girls "a fetish", you are saying normal people wouldn't normally find them sexually attractive.
>>
>>75262652
I want to go to China a hold up a sign that says "WHITES AGAINST ASIAN SUPREMACY" and see how that turns out.
>>
>>75263623
First they make them ashamed of their Asian heritage by putting forward a bunch of uncool stereotypes (nerdy, small penis, unathletic).

The ones that don't fully embrace white culture end up as generic PoC's fighting the oppressive ciswhitemale patriarchy.
>>
They're only SJW to follow the crowd. If it was cool to go around saying RACEWAR NOW they would be doing that instead.
>>
>>75263385
Trying to get an idea for how your average Asian in America thinks off /r/Asianmasculinity is like trying to get an idea for how your average white thinks off Stormfront
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.