[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ Cognitive Dissonance Appreciation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 301x167
Why do you have such cognitive dissonance /pol/? Lets look at your heros...

Milo Yiannopoulos ... A GAY JEW
Ben Shaprio... A JEW
And the very worst in my opinion... Stefan Molyneux... A JEW WHO LIES ABOUT IT (as well as everything else).

Stefan says in an old seminar video that his mother was "from a very Jewish clan" and that Berlin (where he was born) was not a good place for Jews. He later completely LIES about this and tried to claim German ancestry like so many Jews do.

Here's the video: watch?v=91YLkT2I66E

If you have any intelligence, you will be disgusted with Stefan especially, I actually quite like Milo. Stefan is a dumb, pseudo-intellectual liar. He is quite possibly the worst philosopher and the biggest hypocrite I have ever had the displeasure to experience.

Everything about him is an expression of condescension. I have never heard so much bullshit in my life from watching a few of his videos today. His points are beyond absurd. In one particular video he makes the argument; "the American government is tyrannical, therefore not having a government is a good idea." He also says; "There were Gulag's in the USSR, therefore not having a government is good." Of course I am paraphrasing but that is the depth of the "reason and evidence" that he pompously proclaims to possess all too often.

I haven't made up my mind if he's a pathological bullshit artist with delusions of grandeur, or his bullshit is intentional and he's just a conman looking to make a quick buck off fools.

I'm not even going to go into how redundant his idea of Anarcho-capitilism is.

So this kind of turned into a rant about Stefan, but I am honestly so surprised that this guy even has an audience. His viewers must be retarded to not see his manipulativeness and immensely fragile ego. He is so defensive when anyone has a better argument than him, then he just cuts them off.

TL;DR: If you are a Stefan Molyneux fan and you're a /pol/ack, you have some severe cognitive dissonance.
>>
Not an argument

Why don't you actually post a video and show where his premise is wrong
>>
>>75261057
Are you a woman, or faggot that simply does not understand banter?

Few people here actually hate everyone who just happens to be a Jew.
>>
i'm female and I hate feminism...does that count?
>>
>>75261871

I never claimed to hate everyone that is a jew. I like Milo and I don't mind Shapiro. Stefan however is just an insufferable fool jew or not.

My point is that /pol/ claims to be anti-jew, yet all /pol/s heros are jews. It's quite a simple observation and has nothing to do with me necessarily.
>>
>>75262236
>My point is that /pol/ claims to be anti-jew
Then think of it as anti-zonism instead.
>>
>>75262307

I think there is a genetic component to the Jew's evil desu senpai

I have never heard anyone on /pol/ distinguishing between zionists and jew's before but I respect your tolerance
>>
I don't think you what that means.
>>
File: 1464123001058.jpg (693 KB, 800x1085) Image search: [Google]
1464123001058.jpg
693 KB, 800x1085
>>75261057
Not an argument.
>>
>>75261057
Milo isn't even an ethnic jew, Stefan has no ashkenazi features whatsoever and regularly calls out kikery when he sees it, and I don't listen to Shapiro at all so what is your point?
>>
>>75263261

Milo is a genetic Jew. His dad is Greek and his Mother is full blown Jew. Stefan might not have jewish features but he has a jewish mother and the most jewish personality I have ever witnessed

I don't really have a point, just shit posting
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
>>
>>75262805
Most jews are bad. As are most niggers. That doesn't mean all jews and niggers are bad, though.
>>
>>75264095
NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
File: Stefan_Molyneux_2014-02-10.jpg (53 KB, 630x641) Image search: [Google]
Stefan_Molyneux_2014-02-10.jpg
53 KB, 630x641
From Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales

Wikipedia is one of the most visited websites in the world.

Commerce is fine. Advertising is not evil. But it doesn't belong here. Not in Wikipedia.

Wikipedia is something special. It is like a library or a public park. It is like a temple for the mind. It is a place we can all go to think, to learn, to share our knowledge with others.

When I founded Wikipedia, I could have made it into a for-profit company with advertising banners, but I decided to do something different. We’ve worked hard over the years to keep it lean and tight. We fulfill our mission efficiently.

If everyone reading this donated, our fundraiser would be done within an hour. But not everyone can or will donate. And that's fine. Each year just enough people decide to give.

This year, please consider making a donation of €5, €20, €50 or whatever you can to protect and sustain Wikipedia.

Thanks,

Jimmy Wales
Wikipedia Founder
>>
>>75261535
>LOL MEMES BRO

t. retard flag
>>
>>75261057
It's always the same. /pol/ criticisez what they are freely following. They complain about all people in power being jews, just to take all their information from jews later on. Information is knowledge, knowledge is power.

I still can't believe that anyone here takes a literal jewish faggot seriously. This board has gone so far down the shitter.
>>
File: Pure Coincidence.webm (598 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Pure Coincidence.webm
598 KB, 480x360
>>75264195
Whatever you say, shlomo.
>>
>>75261057
>Stefan Molyneux... A JEW WHO LIES ABOUT IT

He has very distant Jewish ancestry, he said so himself. It's like considering Obama white because he has white ancestry.
>>
>>75265134
That's not how being jewish works
>>
>>75261057
Reminder that jews have infiltrated the alt right movement to try and keep it pro jewish.

It wont work, we still have a murderous impulse everytime we see a jew.
>>
File: 1463119017783.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1463119017783.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>75264481
ONE
>>
>>75265120
Generalisation is a communist tendency, James.
>>
>>75264249>>75262951
>>75261535
Dude memes lmao
Just because you're underage doesn't mean you have the license to act dumber than a baboon
>>
>>75261057
> ben shapiro
> a /pol/ hero
Literally wut. He used to make some pretty good points but he turned straight up cuck hypocrite. He's definitely not a /pol/ hero.
>>
File: 1456161372336.jpg (7 KB, 255x227) Image search: [Google]
1456161372336.jpg
7 KB, 255x227
>jews claim /pol/ is alt-right and not anti-jewish
>jews then hijack this made-up 'alt-right' meme
>jews then claim alt-fight si not anti-jewish

could this all possibly be a coincidence?
>>
>Stefan speaks to a former Soviet Citizen
>Soviet citizen complains about private property being taken away
>Stef nods and agrees
>Then Soviet citizen says life in USSR was good for average person
>Stefan quickly says no no no and quickly moves to other topic

kek
>>
>>75265303
>That's not how being jewish works

Stefan was raised Christian, and he has distant, let me repeat for emphasis, DISTANT, Jewish ancestry on his mom's side. He's as far removed from Judaism or any Jewishness whatsoever as Cara Delevingne or John Kerry.
>>
>/pol/ gives a shit about jews
I wish this meme would end, am so sick and tired of both jidf and stormfront to continue this pointless war when its a fact that most israeli jews are heavy right wingers, and so are stormfronters
>>
Nobody cares if you're a Jew, a nigger, gay, etc.

As long as you believe in the principles of a free, and open civil society, you'll be accepted by most /pol/lacks.
>>
>>75265925
>Cara Delevingne
I sure wonder how this absolutely talentless ugly mong made it into hollywood...
>>
>>75261057
I used to watch some videos because the guys working for him make a great job of condensing data, but Stefan is bullshit, he will remind you in every video that he belongs to an aristocratic family, he is very intelligent, despite being born to a single mom he is an enterpreneur and basically the shit, and that Ashkenazi jews are the most intelligent people on earth, which they are not.
Watch his videos knowing he is a jew and a liar and he will never talk about the real culprits but allways call it the left, the media, the bankers, and so on.
>>
>>75262102

Tits or gtfo.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish
>>
>>75261057
His video about guns is based though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs

He's also one of the few major political icons on YouTube to name the nig (as he does in that same video).
>>
>>75266941
The shilling is so strong lately. Did jews finally establish their cringy meme-tier 'alt-right' movement that is anti-establishment and pro jew....
>>
>>75265492
poo in loo
>>
File: image.png (217 KB, 501x648) Image search: [Google]
image.png
217 KB, 501x648
>>75266643
>implying we aren't all Jews laughing at the races we own.
>>
>muh half-assed D+C technique

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
>>
>>75261057
/pol/ is not one person and it's the clash between different ideas that makes this warzone board great. Things like
>islam is brainwashing
>christianity is great
>but people should be rational
and
>women are terrible they'll steal all your money and get you depressed
>but white men should have children
Seriously.

At any rate I have to thank /pol/ for many things I've learned, like deism or that book called propaganda.
>>
File: Stefo.jpg (19 KB, 336x557) Image search: [Google]
Stefo.jpg
19 KB, 336x557
>>75261057
>JEW

>LIES
he should come back to the garage we miss him, even the Paki owner
>>
no one knows what cognitive dissonance is:

in a nutshell, it is a theory which provides a model that explains why people are always content with what they have / what happens to them.

check the wikipedia article
>>
The ironic thing about being far-right is just how better you get along with people you naturally should hate compared to being far-left.

The Ultra-Catholic Fascists in Spain? Got along swimmingly with extremist Muslims. Neo-Nazis in the Civil Rights Era south? Had a pretty good relationship with the Nation of Islam.

The Left has to work through teeth clenched teamwork and pretend they're all the same as their ideas tear them apart; the right acknowledges differences and only asks for separation, which can help it get along well with other right-wing groups even if they should be opposed.
>>
>>75262102
Prove you hate feminism: nudes bent over stove w/ timestamp.
>>
File: 1462672412630.png (72 KB, 309x330) Image search: [Google]
1462672412630.png
72 KB, 309x330
It takes a bunch of jews to stop a bunch of jews, I guess?

And also it must be right about them having the highest IQs, eh?

Don't worry, Mohammed, the EU is proposing that video sharing sites be regulated for "hate speech" so I guess it was all fun while it lasted, eh?
>>
>>75261057
Stefan is the only YouTuber left I regularly watch. Once in a while I'll check a MGTOW vid but most of them project their bitterness about being pussy-rejected rather than talking about the estrogen alliance to fuck men over for narcissistic purposes.
>>
File: 1460739347140.png (429 KB, 399x614) Image search: [Google]
1460739347140.png
429 KB, 399x614
>>75261057
Wow.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.