[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Romania: Successor Of Byzantine Empire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 50
File: Byzantine_Eagle.svg.png (1 MB, 2000x2444) Image search: [Google]
Byzantine_Eagle.svg.png
1 MB, 2000x2444
=== Romania: Successor Of Byzantine Empire ===

People of the "Byzantine Empire" had no idea that they were Byzantine. They regarded themselves as the authentic continuators of the Roman world i.e. the Romans living in Romania (Land of the Romans or Roman Land in Vulgar Latin). They did not regard the German barbarian leaders who assumed the throne in Italy to be "Roman." They were thought of as German imposters. Yes, there was a lot of rivalry between the two capitals, Rome in the West and Constantinople in the East.

For more than a millennium, the state that we call, inaccurately, the Byzantine Empire was in fact "Romania." Greek speaking inhabitants of the Ottoman Empire (the Turkish/Arab conquerors of the Byzantines/Romanians) continued to call themselves "Romaioi" or "Romans" or "Romanians" for centuries until the advent of nationalism in modern political times. Today of course the Greeks call themselves "Hellenes" and not Romans.

The official name of the Roman Empire, in Latin, was "Imperium Romanorum" but as I said, the common people shortened it to "Romania" [Romanland] but after the fall of Western Rome, Eastern Rome (Byzantine/Romania) became the cultural heirs of Rome and that helped shorten the dark ages considerably. Eastern Europe under the Romanians (and then the Turks) flourished while the Western Empire lived in centuries of darkness.

By looking at new countries formed around previous states of Byzantine Empire after the year that the empire fell (1461) Some countries like Romania come to mind. The Irony is Romania is "Rhōmanía" which is the term used for "Basileia Rhōmaiōn" which means "Imperium Romanum". Also its placed where Danubian Principalities(Moldavia and Wallachia) were, which most of Byzantine people escaped there.
>>
>>75257341
WE
>>
>>75257393

The people who lived in the “Byzantine Empire” never knew nor used the word “Byzantine.” They knew themselves to be Romans, nothing more and absolutely nothing less. By transferring the Imperial capital from Rome on the Tiber to the New Rome on Bosphorus, dubbed Constantinople, the Emperor Constantine I had transferred the actual identity of Rome to the new location. Long before Constantine I, the idea of “Rome” had become dissociated from the Eternal City on the Tiber. For a Roman meant a Roman citizen, wherever he lived. Before the Imperial period, in 89 BC, a Roman law had granted Roman citizenship to people throughout Italy. Afterwards, citizenship became extended to an increasing number of people in different parts of the Empire. In 212, Emperor Caracalla declared all free persons in the Empire to be Roman citizens, entitled to call themselves Roman, not merely subject to the Romans. Within a few decades, people begin to refer to the entire Empire less often [in Latin] as “Imperium Romanorum” [Domain of the Romans] and more often as “Romania” [Romanland]. The Empire at Constantinople should not be called the “Byzantine Empire” at all, the very name “Byzantine Empire” is, in fact, an insult.
>>
>>75257432
WUZ
>>
Greek-speaking Byzantines adopted the Slavic name Vlach (originally Germanic) for the Pastoral Care of Romance-speakers of the Balkan Peninsula and beyond. We have reason to believe that in their own language the Vlachs called themselves Romans or Ruman. In his De Administrando Imperio, written in the 10th century, Byzantine emperor Constantine Porphyrogenitos describes the Latin-speaking Romanoi as distinct from the Greek-speaking Romaioi. By the 8th century Greek had replaced Latin as the language of the administration of the empire. Even so, the Byzantines considered themselves the continuators of the original Roman Empire, and they called their empire Romania. The term Byzantine Empire did not even exist until some time after the fall of the Empire to the Ottomans in the 15th century. So why did the Byzantine Greeks adopt the term Vlach? One explanation is that they had lost contact during the Slavic migrations and especially during the existence of the First Bulgarian Empire, from the 9th to the 11th century.
>>
>>75257482
BYZANTINE
>>
>>75257475
The Pope placed the Imperial crown on Charlemagne’s head at Christmas, 800. After his coronation, Charlemagne called himself “Carolus Augustus Imperator Romanorum gubernans Imperium” [Charles Augustus, Emperor governing the Domains of the Romans]. The authorities at Constantinople did not wish to recognize the claims of the Frankish upstart in the West, although political reality forced a compromise on the part of Emperor Michael I [811-813]. Michael began to call himself [Michael, Roman Emperor]. Before this change, no Roman Emperor had ever used the word “Roman” in his official titles: the Emperor was simply the “Imperator Caesar Augustus.” Diplomatists at Constantinople would soon argue that “Basileus Romaion” and “Basileus” were two different things. In that view, “Basileus Romaion” stood as a superior and unique title reserved for the ruler at Constantinople. According to this clever theory, Michael had really conceded Charlemagne nothing except a royal title, “Basileus” in the sense of “King.” equivalent to the Latin “Rex.” No wonder “Byzantine” means duplicitous. Not until the time of Emperor Otto III [983-1002] did Western Emperors consistently start calling themselves “Imperator Romanorum” [Roman Emperor] in direct challenge to the “Basileus Romaion” of Constantinople.
>>
>>75257495
AN SHIETT
>>
File: trump.jpg (48 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
48 KB, 466x700
> Romania: Successor Of Byzantine Empire
>>
>>75257495
Medieval Westerners referred to the territory of the Romaion Empire with the name “Romania” [Romanland]. Case in point: from the sixth to the eighth century, the city of Ravenna was the capital of the Romaion province of Italy, the headquarters of the Exarch. The region close to Ravenna was directly governed by the Imperial authority. In the minds of the Lombards, the Germanic people who wrested much of Italy from Imperial control, the area around Ravenna was “Romania.” To this day, the same region of Italy is called “Romagna,” derived from “Romania.”
>>
>>75257341
WE WUZ BASILEUS AND SHIEET
>>
>>75257587
Centuries later, the “Franks” of the Fourth Crusade stormed Constantinople in 1204. In the subsequent Imperial hiatus, these adventurers, largely French, elected their own Emperor and established their own Frankish or Latin Empire. The Frankish or Latin Imperial title was “Imperator Romaniae” [Emperor of Romania]. The “Imperator Romaniae” was something different from the “Imperator Romanorum.” In Western Europe, the title the “Imperator Romanorum” belonged to the German successors of Charlemagne and Otto III when they were crowned by the Pope in Rome. Until 1800, most Europeans, particularly Catholics, spoke of the “Sacrum Romanorum Imperium” [Holy Roman Empire] as a serious and important enterprise. Nonetheless, Western Europeans did not call themselves Romans or refer to their homeland as Romania. These words were conceded, albeit grudgingly, to Constantinople.
>>
In the eleventh century, a branch of the Seljuk Turks established a Sultanate in Asia Minor, after the Battle of Manzikert [1071] in which Emperor Romanus IV fell into the hands of the Turks as a prisoner. This Turkish state in Asia Minor was called “Rum” from Rome (and Romanus IV). The later Ottoman Turks adopted the term “Rumelia” to designate the portions of the Balkan Peninsula that they acquired from the Romaioi in the fourteenth century. “Rumelia” was a dimunitive word. If Anatolia was Rome [Rum], than the European territories were Lesser Rome [Rumelia].
>>
After Wallachia and Moldavia coalesced into a single entity in 1859, the name “Romania” was selected in 1862 to describe the combined state. At the time, Romanian unity and independence required the support of France under Emperor Napoleon III [1852-1870]. The “Latin connection” with France aided the Romanian cause by inspiring French interest in their “sister nation” of Romania. For more than a millennium, the state that we call, inaccurately, the Byzantine Empire was “Romania.” Modern Greeks call themselves “Hellenes,” like the ancient Greeks did. The switch from “Romaioi” back to “Hellene,” like the switch from “Vlach” to “Romanian,” came from the politics of nationalism in modern times.
>>
Greeks needed Western European help to become independent in the early nineteenth century. The Greeks were not likely to attract assistance if the Western peoples thought of Greeks as Byzantines. However, if the Greeks were imagined as the children of Plato and Pericles, then the sympathies of educated Westerners, steeped in the Classical tradition, would be with Greece. In the Greek Revolution of 1832, the “Philhellenic” [Greek loving] sympathies of Britain and other European governments were deeply engaged. Intervention on behalf of Greek independence proved decisive. The name of “Hellene” was revived in order to create a national image which rejected the “Byzantine” past.
>>
i agree
>>
Eastern Roman empire were greek speaking even before the partition of roman empire. Greek language became widespread there after alexander 's conquests and period of hellenism. Romania has nothing to do with Byzantia.
>>
>>75257393
WUZ
>>
Profligates! When are you going to accept the fact that Romania is the bastion of European civilization? Westerners were always brainwashed. No matter the rest of the world hates you and now karma strikes you back and floods your countries (which were built by invading other countries, enslaving people, stealing resources, wars, etc) with immigrant barbarians from Asia and Africa.
God doesn't sleep and He can't stand your lies anymore! The west will collapse because you are EVIL
>>
>>75258248
>When are you guys gonna accept that my shit copper wire stealing country is better than all of you?
Never. You don't inherit the legacy of a country, you fight for it, scum.
>>
Fuck off gypsy, anyone educated knows that 3rd Rome is Moscow
>>
>>75258248
>Romania is the bastion of European civilization
>The west will collapse because you are EVIL
k m8
>>
>>75258417
And how did you fight for your country? By killing millions of native south americans and enslaving them?
As I said, God doesn't sleep and He will make sure you pay for all the atrocities that you've done
>>
File: 1461191496152.jpg (54 KB, 552x390) Image search: [Google]
1461191496152.jpg
54 KB, 552x390
>>75257341

Preach it to the choir brother
>>
>>75258643
Germanic barbarians like you need to stay away from this thread
>>
>>75258702
skjut dig själv
>>
File: romanian.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
romanian.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>75257341
The successor of the Byzantium is Greece.
Now fuck off gypsy.
>>
File: 146260685457085.jpg (133 KB, 800x660) Image search: [Google]
146260685457085.jpg
133 KB, 800x660
>>75258702

Ok
>>
>>75258449
Sigh, listen here, I'm on mobile and in no mood to argue with a handicapped retarded like you.
Byzantine was Greek, alright.
They called themselves Romaioi since the term Hellenes Έλληνες was considered as a pagan term.
Greeks influenced Roman culture when it was invaded. ("Captive Greece captured her rude conqueror")
Now listen here gypsy, you have no connection to SPQR or Byzantium other than your name.
Now fuck off and stop polluting /pol/ because no one wants to hear your stupid we wuz blabbering.
>>
>>75258755
Go back to your mongoloid tribe, bozgor. Europe is for europeans not for horse fucking asians
>>
Look, no hard feels, but only one city is called 3rd Rome, and it sure as fuck ain't Cuckuresti.
>>
>>75258546
How did we fight for our country? 800 years of fight in our own lands against the Arabs, so the rest of europe and us isn't Muslim to this day isn't enough? And nice anti-colonial propaganda.
Fuck off.
>>75258702
>Gypsy-Slav calls a german a barbarian
>>
So would this make you reaponsible for losing the Hagia Sophia or...?
>>
File: cicamraz.jpg (40 KB, 321x337) Image search: [Google]
cicamraz.jpg
40 KB, 321x337
>>75257341

I dunno m8 the last Byzantine kang wuz a half-Serb n sheeiit
>>
File: abandonthread1.gif (1 MB, 168x120) Image search: [Google]
abandonthread1.gif
1 MB, 168x120
>>75258839
Ever wondered why noone likes Romanians? Ever?
How does it feel for an entire nation to be forever alone?
>>
>>75257341

Lol. Turks are more Roman than Fucking Romanians and they aren't Roman at all
>>
>>75258851

>WE WUZ ROMANS
t. Ivan Stalinislav
>>
>>75258867
Yet you were stull under arab rule (probably you have arab genes yourself). Eastern Europeans were the only ones who actually saved europe from turkish invaders
And germanic tribes were actually barbarians you mediteranian shitskin
>>75258905
No. The catholics were responsable since they attacked Constantinople and backstabbed us
>>75258977
We don't need westerners (backstabbers) or mongoloids to like us. They only thing they hate us is gypsies which have nothing to do with us.
>>
>>75259138
>Eastern Europeans were the only ones who actually saved europe from turkish invaders
Which is why you are a indistinguishable turk rape baby
>>
>>75259138
>You have arab genes yourself
Cool. It's funny how you mention that base-less genocide of the Americas, yet you dont mention our arabic genocide from 1492 to 1800
>We defended europe from Arab inveders!!!!
Oh yeah. You might say that to Lepanto and all those soldiers in Vienna fighting, which were ''German Barbarians'', Hungarians, and Spanish soldiers, Moldavia and Wallachian Hungarian land stealing scum.
>>
This moron actually claims that they were byzantines
Fuck off you moron
>>
>>75259126
>not knowing about the third Rome

what kind of education did you go through?
>>
File: Finland 4th Rome.png (367 KB, 1600x1954) Image search: [Google]
Finland 4th Rome.png
367 KB, 1600x1954
>>75257341
>Implying that you gypsies are successors to Rome.
>>
>>75259266
I don't think you or spanish people or italians should be in charge of calling other people turkish looking since you literally have brown skin
>>
This argument is fucking pointless.
>>
>>75259390
>You literally have brown skin
Oh I get it! You don't know how our skin looks! You just think we look like those copper wire cables you steal from us c^:
>>
>>75259386
>>75259480
I am immune to the gypsy meme. We both know romanians are not gypsies but it is a proven fact that you and hungarians are of mongol origin
>>
File: 1429581958194.gif (2 MB, 332x215) Image search: [Google]
1429581958194.gif
2 MB, 332x215
>>75257341
>Gypsynescu unironically associating himself with Romans
>>
>>75259522
Let's see.
>Romania is not gypsy
>Spain and Hungary is moor, Mongol, genocidal people
Cool cool. Did you stick a fork in the electricity post while stealing those copper wires and it affected your head or is it just from birth?
>>
File: 1367346283326s.png (205 KB, 638x582) Image search: [Google]
1367346283326s.png
205 KB, 638x582
>>75259522
>it is a proven fact that you and hungarians are of mongol origin
Heir to both Roman empire and Mongol empire. We truly are the chosen people.
>>
>>75259617
Again, we both know that I am not a gypsy. But you can't deny your country was built on genocide and slavery
>>
File: maybe no.png (958 KB, 789x860) Image search: [Google]
maybe no.png
958 KB, 789x860
>>75259522
Not an argument.
While nobody has ever disputed that Hungarians are of Mongol origins, our Mongol genes just make our women hotter and our men smarter.
>>
IDIOT

Romania(english term for România ) is not the same as Ῥωμανία.Romania in greek is Ρουμανία

Our country is România not Romania.Its a name confussion.Anyway its an invented name for country, it should had been Dacia but the french and italian lobby was to strong back then and they needed that der buffer state.
>>
File: pisa2012.png (2 MB, 1405x1324) Image search: [Google]
pisa2012.png
2 MB, 1405x1324
>>75259522
>tfw the physique of a white man and the intellect of a mongol
Turanians truly are the master race
>>
>>75259698
>W-we both know this isn't true goy, your country is t-this that these guys that were an enemy of you for centuries t-told me thr-rough books, y-you are genocidal!!!!
>>75259746
By your same logic:
>I am heir of the Roman Empire because my name is Roman, cheers from the Russian Siberia
>>
>>75259738
I don't know what to say about this. Every country claims their women are the best but that doesn't mean it's true.
>>75259746
Tradator! You should be hung
>>
File: horde hungers.png (428 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
horde hungers.png
428 KB, 640x360
>>75259824
They will soon learn the hard way...
>>
>>75259870

Are you idiot?I just told OP that Romania of ours is not the Romania of Byzantine Empire.

Anyway,Romania are pretty much more roman than all neo-latin countries.
>>
> mfw he does not understand that the "Romania" name was given to us by foreign powers in order to legitimize our independence (mainly by France, as our politicians were licking their arses, going as far as replacing Romanian with French as the most used language in metropolitan areas)
> mfw he does not understand that because of ignorant people like himself, other countries constantly shit on our history
> mfw you truly deserve the term "gippo" as your surnname

Brah, I don't even know where to start. I'll just let the others go on with their mad banterz and I'll just sit here while you call me a "bozgor" or a traitor.
>>
>>75259698
And yes, we actually were born thanks to Genocide. But not from the Americas but from you filthy Muslim-derived people.
>>75259956
Oh okay kek, mistook the color of ID
>>
Jesus Christ you Romanians are a bunch of autists. You are not the heirs to the Roman empire, and even if you were it would be just an embarassement. A third world shithole filled with streetshitters
>>
File: bozgors.jpg (90 KB, 675x432) Image search: [Google]
bozgors.jpg
90 KB, 675x432
>>75259522
>>
>>75259370
You could argue that our entire western society today is still 'roman' The Romans were so hot everyone wanted to be them or be with them.

Europeans explore the world, thus spreading Roman values and culture across the globe.
>>
>>75260054

to be heir of the Roman Empire means your country needs to be created by them.This is not the case with anyone today.

>>75260008

muslim?We pretty much have the highest christian population in the world, 99.8% and the most churches in the world.
>>
File: dracula_680164090.jpg (8 KB, 258x193) Image search: [Google]
dracula_680164090.jpg
8 KB, 258x193
>>75260092

thanks for the pic bongbro.

>dat filename tho'
>>
>>75259982
You and >>75259956 are undercover foreign agents who want to shit on our TRUE identity. Say hello to your masonic friends at SRI and SIE
>>75260054
You don't have the balls to say that to my face.
>>
>>75260181

its all i ever hear romanians say on here. "BOZGORS!" Its like the Poles and "KURWA!"
>>
>>75260175
>and the most churches in the world
Pretty sure you mean the least standards of living after Moldavia.
>>
>>75260140

> Thinks fag marriage was Roman

yeah, you spread it alright
>>
>>75260175
exactly. The Roman empire is dead forever. There are no more descendants of the Roman emperor. It's over
>>75260210
Oh fuck off
>>
>>75260175

>the most churches in the world.

He's not even lying. Pic related, behold the power of our Orthodox master-genes.

>>75260266

Fellows like the guys that posted this thread are the reason why that's what you only hear.

As I have said before, the moment i refuted his idea, he called me an undercover foreign agent and a secret service shill.

I'm not even kidding, look at the picture again and you'll understand why most of our people are brainwashed.
>>
>>75260333

Romanians are descendents of Romans. Its a fact
>>
File: umm.. wut.webm (2 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
umm.. wut.webm
2 MB, 720x480
>>75260210
>You don't have the balls to say that to my face.
lolwut
You are either serious which would make ou look bad or you are trying to be funny which makes you look even worse.
>>
>>75260181
What do you Romanians think of the ol' Impaler?
>>
>>75257341
Amazing blog post my friend upvoted so like minded people can see this!!! :)
>>
File: 1464121124811.jpg (463 KB, 1224x918) Image search: [Google]
1464121124811.jpg
463 KB, 1224x918
>>75260210

its people like you that give no credibility to romanians.
>>
>>75258027
BYZANTINES N' SHIET
>>
>>75260210
>S-SAY THAT TO ME IRL
>Y-YOU ARE FROM ORGANIZATIONS YOU WON'T CATCH ME ALIVE [PUTS ON TINFOIL HAT WHILE CHANTING BROKEN ITALIAN WHICH HE THINKS THAT IS LATIN]
>>75260389
>It is a fact, written here in this false book, which I like to keep in my library of fallacies, under the Label ''shit anti-european shills say'. I usually leave it around ''The Spanish did American genocide, not us'' and my favourite, ''Holocaust documentaries''
>>
>>75260329
maybe not fag marriage, but faggotry and general buggery existed in Rome. Caesar was said to have lost his virginity to the fan King of Bethinia. And furthermore it was seen as masculine to fuck a man but not masculine to receive it according to our good friend plato.
>>
File: haplogroups.jpg (134 KB, 743x764) Image search: [Google]
haplogroups.jpg
134 KB, 743x764
Kill yourself, faggot. The haplogroups associated with the Romans are J2's subclades and e-v13
>>
>>75260393
A true european hero
>>
>>75260393

Not much.He is indeed a hero for us.But our national hero is Michael the Brave and in anthem we celebrate Michael the Brave,Stefan the Great and Iancu Corvin.
>>
Struggle all you want, daco-roman, it is of no use.
The mighty gypsie race has already conquered your country, just like the rest of the balkans. It's just a matter of time before it will fully conquer the rest of Europe.

Each white man and woman are at a crossroad. Either accept degeneracy and failure, or strive off to become something greater and accept the gypsie genes. It is inevitable.

We MUST start to transcend ourselves beyond our material needs, we must become indo-aryan.
>>
>>75260535

just because a population today that lives on the same territory as the people 2000 years ago has a haplogroup it does not mean that 2000 years ago there were the same.
>>
>>75260574

>this lunatic szekler again

just hit the report button.
>>
File: sondaj.jpg (32 KB, 605x340) Image search: [Google]
sondaj.jpg
32 KB, 605x340
>>75260393

One of our most beloved military leaders and Voievod's from Wallachia. We learn about him in history classes and such.

He his highly regarded in the Romanian society. Frequent alternative polls are being held in regards with "who would you rather chose as a leader of your country?"
Most of the people vote for him, as he is regarded as one of our most honest and honorable rulers.

Legends say that during his reign, you could leave a bag of gold outside and you would find it in the next morning unhindered.

Pic related, one of the polls mentioned above.
>>
>>75257341
ayoo we wuz kangz
>>
File: vasile-marin.jpg (40 KB, 600x344) Image search: [Google]
vasile-marin.jpg
40 KB, 600x344
>>75260537
>>
>>75260665
R A R E
>>
>>75258977
I actually like them faggot
>>
>>75260594
do you actually believe I2 is Roman?
>>
So Romanian are Italians who moved there during the roman empire days?

I thought romanians were slavs?
>>
File: 1463876541029.png (62 KB, 300x244) Image search: [Google]
1463876541029.png
62 KB, 300x244
>it's a "romanians are king of the world" episode
>>
>>75260636
Associate me with magyars all you want, they too shall serve in the great gypsie army of the future.

Their women will serve us, they will breed us, their men will stand hopeless in the face of true male virtue and virility. Romania? Hungary? Does not matter. All it matters is that you must learn to accept your destiny.

The Indo-Aryan identity is obligatory.
>>
byzantine empire in Greek is Rωmania and Romania is Roumania
>>
File: 1463024405964.gif (2 MB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
1463024405964.gif
2 MB, 300x226
>>75260693

> canadian
> not saying anything bad about Romania
>>
Why is my thread invested with foreign agents, hungarians with romanian proxies and barbarians who built their countries on genocide, slavery and theft?
>>75260773
We are not slavs. We are the bastion of european civilization. Go on Google and search: Tartaria Tables and Romanian giants
>>
>>75260834
You guys are not Roman. You are Roman-i.
>>
>>75260746

no haplogroup belongs to a population and being roman was a citicenship/title.If you are talking about the people of Latium, no I2 isnt roman at all.

>>75260773

We are romanised thraco-getae-dacian tribes + roman collonists + slavs
>>
>>75260834

>Tartaria Tables
>Tables

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA
>>
File: 1444336537383.png (25 KB, 174x255) Image search: [Google]
1444336537383.png
25 KB, 174x255
>>75260801
>>
>>75260888
>romanised thraco-getae-dacian tribes + roman collonists + slavs
BRUV THE ROMANS DIDNT EVEN TOUCH YOU KEK
I'm just gonna get off your ignorancy is too stronk kek
>>
>>75260834

It's a delusion you're living in. Romania and Hungary became breeding grounds for the migthy indo-aryan race.

There is no trace of thracian and mongol blood left...only indian.

The sooner you learn and bow to the rightful heir of Europe, the better.
>>
>>75260877
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people
Read that before calling me a gypsy my brown skined friend
>>75260896
I ment tablets but I'm a bit drunk
>>
File: 1460922654698.png (359 KB, 485x769) Image search: [Google]
1460922654698.png
359 KB, 485x769
Romanians invented the word Cuck, when they would see the handsome pale skinned Hungarian men go about their day they were desperate to get the same white skin in their family so they offered their women to the Hungarian men.
The Hungarians were repulsed by this offer because bestiality is a sin, so 1000 years later the greatest Romanian thinker got a brilliant idea to just rape a Hungarian woman.
Unfortunately their 3 foot tall bodies were not powerful enough to hold down a Hungarian woman to rape her so they had to settle with raping deers.
The offspring of this deer-Romanian hybrid was extremely intelligent and highly evolved compared to the pure Romanian which is why today, after 300 years of breeding with deers Romanians are capable of speaking a human language and have grown to an impressive 4 feet 5 inches tall and finally have an IQ in double digits, their IQ being 9.5
>>
>>75260957

t. Alberto Barbossa refugee in Spain
>>
>>75260957

yes, they didnt touch us yet we speak a romance language closest to latin in grammar, even though we were surrounded by foreign tribes for 1700 years

Dacia was collonised after the defeat, with romans.
>>
They addressed themselves as "Romeo"/ "Romero". Genetically Speaking you are mainly Slavic, not to mention that your present territories were out of the Byzantine control during Justinian I's reign. You claiming to be Descendants of the Byzantines is as stupid and fictional as Fyromians claiming to be the Macedonians of old.
>>
Give up your miserable lives and join the true heir of the Roman Empire: the gypsie race.

I did it, as many others did before me. It is inevitable. Struggle all you wish. We cannot be stopped.
>>
>>75257341
Romania was under Soviet rule once upon a time?
>>
>>75261048

Actually, call it as you may, but we do not have a Romanian word equivalent to the word "cuck".

You literally have to explain it in a large sentence in order to make people understand what it means.
>>
File: 1460649579948.png (270 KB, 342x366) Image search: [Google]
1460649579948.png
270 KB, 342x366
The origin of the holy Romanians:

As the legend says, there were two brothers: Romulus and Remus. But through the history, people have forgotten the third brother Romanius.

Romulus and Remus got fed by the female wolf, but they didn't leave space for Romanius. Romanius was hungry, so he found a male wolf and started to suck on it's cock. There comes the name dako-roman (dako means cue, which refers to penis). After Romulus killed Remus, to avoid death he went to Wallachia, where he met a wagon of gypsyes. He joined their family and became their leader.

Source: Gesta Romanorum

Pic related: Ancient depiction of an ancient Romanian.
>>
>>75261095

Dear siptar-settled-by-ottomans.Do not talk if you dont know.

The Byzantine connection is a myth, not reality.And slavs make around 15% of romanians.
>>
>>75261126

Yep, from 1947 up until the local Commies established a foothold in the country.

After that, we were a communist nationalist state up until 1989.
>>
There is no shame in admitting that gypsie men are more potent and hung than european men. It's a reality we all must face. Muslims and blacks are just insects compared to what will come in the next years upon Europe. White women crave the indo-aryan cock.
>>
File: lel.png (177 KB, 429x429) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
177 KB, 429x429
ITT a bunch of Romanians disputing their own story, trying to set it straight but even they are confused. You wonder why Westerners laugh at you, there you have it. Your origin story looks like bullcrap made of moonrocks.
>>
>>75261171
As I said, this gypsy meme is getting old and we, romans,are not even bothered by it anymore.
>>
>>75261267

No, its a OP baiting you.
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 201x138) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 201x138
>>75261171
>>75261267
>>
File: ayy_lmao.png (111 KB, 316x203) Image search: [Google]
ayy_lmao.png
111 KB, 316x203
>>75261279
Then why do you keep pointing it out.
Gypsy...
>>
>>75261267
Hungarian history:
Fuck horses in Asia then come to Europe to fuck more horses and claim they are the native people of this land while kissing Austria in the ass to become an "empire"
>>
File: kmy0Xjw.png (68 KB, 912x1960) Image search: [Google]
kmy0Xjw.png
68 KB, 912x1960
>>75261267

> I'll call you a bozgor
> You'll reclaim your stolen clay
> We will say it was anciently ours
> You will invoke Rozler's dead body

And the story goes on and on, my half-opened-eyed mongol friend
>>
>>75261385
>history of Romania
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Romania#Independence_and_Kingdom_of_Romania
fuck it starts only in 1878
>>
File: 1462219644040.jpg (44 KB, 621x782) Image search: [Google]
1462219644040.jpg
44 KB, 621x782
>>
>>75261494

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Declaration_of_Independence

Fuck it starts only in 1849
>>
>>75259386

The crown was claimed by HRE. Napoleon destroyed the HRE and claimed the crown.
>>
>>75261172
What he said makes a lot of sense desu
>>
>>75261494

>where a country was formed history starts

even more Romania is a union of 3 independent feudal states you dumb fuck.

Even more, i think just the history from Dacia to first romanian states is close to 4000 pages, if you would read 1888 "Istoria Românilor din Dacia Traiană" of A.D.Xenopol.

>>75261607

No it doesnt.Stop talking if you dont know.
>>
>>75260537
>>75260540
>>75260638
Is he referred to as the impaler there?
>>
>>75261699

yes, Vlad Tepes
>>
>>75261233
Is Bucharest the best city to visit or are there others which are nicer?
>>
>>75261867
dont get dragged into the sewers or eaten by stray dogs m8
>>
>>75261867

Bucharest is a shithole.Visit Brasov,Cluj,Iasi,Sibiu if you want cities.But why visit cities?Go in mountains and visit the ruins or admire the view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM9X-_-dQ98
>>
>>75261589
Actually in 895. But I will let you have the pleasure to count it only from 1000.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Hungary#Middle_Ages_.28895.E2.80.931526.29
>>75261691
>union of 3 independent feudal states
What was the 3rd?
>>75261422
I don't care about Transylvania. In fact I don't care about my nationality, I'm white, and I feel as brotherly towards a white American as towards a white Romanian. What I do care about is bullshit, I fucking hate it.
Now who the hell is Rozler?
>>
>>75261172
I2 is at 26% and largest Haplogroup, Second being R1a at 17.5% and third being J2 at 13.5%.

In Albania: E1b1b at 23.6%, J2 at 20% and R1b at 16%. Count Kosovo in and these go significantly higher.

E1B1B is North African/ Balkanic.
J2 is Greeco-Anatolian / Mesopotamian.
R1b is Italo-Celtic/ Germanic
I2 is Slavic/ Dinaric
R1a is Balto-Slavic

Make your own deductions. I believe your brain is capable of that since it can use a computer.
>>
>>75261763
So you guys still really like him even though his name even implies his cruelty?
>>
>>75261567

>WW1

Romanian losses: 535,706 soldiers, dead or missing

Regarding the aftermath of the Marasti-Marasesti-Oituz defensive against the Austro-Hungarian and German forces:

"As a result of these operations, the remaining Romanian territories remained unoccupied. Nearly 1,000,000 Central Powers troops were tied down, and The Times was prompted to describe the Romanian front as "The only point of light in the East"."

The treaty of Bucharest, were the Kingdom of Romania declared peace, was not signed by the King, thus nullifying it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania_during_World_War_I

Do you want me to get started on the WW2?
>>
File: 1460916364389.png (4 MB, 1011x2239) Image search: [Google]
1460916364389.png
4 MB, 1011x2239
>>75262071
go ahead gyppo
>>
>>75261867
As >>75261985 said, Sibiu and Sigishoara are probably the most beautiful cities.
>>
>>75262054

His name does not imply cruelty in our language.

Tepes - comes from Teapa, and that means "Spike".

His official name is Vlad Dracul, and that roughly translates to Vlad the Devil. He only got this name because his father was a honorable member of the Order of the Dragon, an elite group that dealt with the ottoman presence in Europe.

Also, take in consideration that his stories about impaling turks are taught to little kids in schools. Everybody knows what he did but they still love him because he is seen as a Scourge of the corrupted and liberator of the poor.
>>
>>75262036

Tara Romaneasca,Moldavia, Transylvania.

>>75262043

I2 is the oldest haplogroup in balkans-eastern europe, a branch from I that split around Basque.Its the dinaric one, and present atleast since Bronze age.

R1a is 15% M458 slavic and the rest indo-aryan

J2 are sheperds from Anatolia

E1b1 migrated the last in balkans from N.Africa.

R1b is celtic.Your country itself has the name of a celt tribe, Albanoi, most likely.
>>
>>75262375
.. and then hungarians backstabbed him
>>
>>75262143

Sibiu, Sighisoara, Brasov, Deva, Alba Iulia.

> And i'm sitting here in Bucharest, wondering when am I taking another vacation to Transilvania.
>>
>>75262468

> "Around 1475, Vlad and Stephen V Báthory of Transylvania began preparations for the reconquest of Wallachia, mixed with forces of Transylvanians, Hungarian support, some dissatisfied Wallachian boyars, and Moldavians sent by Prince Stephen III of Moldavia ..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler

He was imprisoned by Mathias and later on all the charges against him were dropped.

His last reconquest of Wallachia was with the support of Hungarian, Transilvanian, Moldavian troops.

Stop spreading missinfo, you bozgor.
>>
>>75262376
Romania was formed by the former two.
When Transylvania joined/was forced to join -- depending on you viewpoint -- it wasn't feudalist. And while we are at it, we have to mention Banat and Partium too because those two are not part of Transylvania.
It's like I have to spell you out your own history?!
>>75262468
Well now Mathias Corvin is not a Romanian, what a surprise, a Romanian who cannot hold his stance.
>>
>>75262516
Doing the same in Budapest. I know the feel.
>>
>>75261867

Kek, absolutely not. It is a dump. Just go to Cluj.
>>
File: GLL0M9y.png (854 KB, 986x1118) Image search: [Google]
GLL0M9y.png
854 KB, 986x1118
>>75262376
Refer to the map.

The Albanoi were an Illyrian Tribe.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanoi
>>
>>75262375
Neat. Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>75262794
>It's like I have to spell you out your own history?!

welcome to Romania, where history classes are entirely optional and people spew missinfo like it's crazy.

>Well now Mathias Corvin is not a Romanian

Just stop listening to him. Feeding the bait is hard ;(. Mathias imprisoned Vlad but later on he let him go, even helping him reclaim the Wallachian throne.

Mathias' lineage and true nationality can be disputed for centuries to come. What can not be denied is the fact that he was the King of Hungary, which bloody makes him a hungarian.
>>
>>75262794

yes it was feudalist and under democratic regime already.

>we have to mention Banat and Partium too because those two are not part of Transylvania.

doesnt matter, had democratic regime and we had majority.

>>75262851

if I see you in Transylvania Ill cut your ears off

:)

>>75262905

No, thats a old theory with no actual basis.Albanoi were a celtic tribe from Italy, same as italian Albani.Shiptars(the correct term) took the name when they arrived in Albania.
>>
>>75262980
I would share a beer with you sometime.
Anyway Mathias was as much a Hungarian as Romanian, he spoke Latin in court -- a true Renaissance king -- and even changed his dynasty name from Hunyadi/de Hunedoara just to appeal more to the Holy Roman Electorates. Although you are right in that regards he was Hungarian if being the king of Hungary makes you one.
>>
>>
>>75262980

>Mathias' lineage and true nationality can be disputed for centuries to come

no, its not a dispute.We know undoubtly that his father was a pure vlach.His nationality was hungarian though.

>welcome to Romania, where history classes are entirely optional and people spew missinfo like it's crazy.

im sure I know more history than all from this thread combined.
>>
I LOVE THESE THREADS
>>
>>75263470

His father was a vlach indeed, yea. I was talking in regards of his nationality, and that could honestly go as far as Iancu's nationality as well, the country he fought for.

>im sure I know more history than all from this thread combined.

Good for you gippobro. Let's indulge ourselves into a civilized discussion then between ourselves, the chink-eyed-mongol-bros and the other spics that want to raid this thread (i'm looking at ya, canacucks).

>history major myself, btw
>>
>>75263169
>feudalist and under democratic regime
Wait what? That doesn't make any sense. At all.
>if I see you in Transylvania Ill cut your ears off
Next week I'll have to visit Cluj for personal business. Say you what, I'll be at the Piata Mihai Viteazu McDonalds at 13.00 pm, I'll be in a white Mercedes Benz cabrio with a Hungarian plate waiting for you for 10 or 15 minutes.
>>
>>75263748
>McDonalds

god damn you, now i'm hungry.

>hungry

GET IT ?
>>
>>75263681

>go as far as Iancu's nationality as well, the country he fought for.

oh yes, Iancu was not the first that gave rights to romanians in Transylvania.

Pope Pius II writes that Hunyadi did not increase so much the glory of the Hungarians, but especially the glory of the Romanians among whom he was born.[217][218][219][220]

>>75263748

the union was imminent.WW1 just made it faster.
>>
File: 1462008532347.jpg (16 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1462008532347.jpg
16 KB, 500x322
>>75263748

>Next week I'll have to visit Cluj for personal business. Say you what, I'll be at the Piata Mihai Viteazu McDonalds at 13.00 pm, I'll be in a white Mercedes Benz cabrio with a Hungarian plate waiting for you for 10 or 15 minutes.
>mfw im at the opposite side of the country

but if you bring your sister I will come.
>>
>>75257341
You're right. Reconquer Constantinopole when?
>>
>>75263898
>the union was imminent.WW1 just made it faster.
Tell that to yourself as many times as you can. The fact is right after the war many Transylvanian Romanians wanted to return to Hungary as the backlash to feeling uncomfortable with their new Romanian Government slowly picking away all the autonomies and rights from Bucharest that they have enjoyed under the evil Hungarian Magyarizing Regime.
>>
>>75264165

When we'll stop taking Erdogan's money and mosques up our arse.

Also, do you srsly want to conquer Istanbul with Mig-21 Lancers? Half of them won't even reach the fucking city.
>>
>>75257341
Kek Romania literally came to be when a Byzantine emperor took all Gypsies, crooks and degenerates across the bridge and destroyed that bridge.
You are literally everything that was wrong with BE.

t. Albania
>>
>>75263991
I don't have a sister, I have 4 brother though. One of which will be coming with me. But I seem to have forgotten to give an exact date so, next Saturday will be the day of my visit which is the 4th of June.
>>
>>75261985
Sibiu looks beautiful. I would prefer cities because there are people to drink with there. The mountains look awesome but to be frank some of that video looks literally like coon country we have here
>>
>>75264557

If you want to party, Bucharest and Cluj are the best picks for you.

Bucharest - huge techno scene, one of the most respected in Europe. Parties every day, and during the weekend the parties usually start on Friday and end on Sunday.

Cluj - huge drum and bass scene. All the surrounding areas have local events every week.
>>
File: vlachlookingover.png (140 KB, 392x495) Image search: [Google]
vlachlookingover.png
140 KB, 392x495
>>75261382
We want you to make better memes lad.

It's getting boring, take a hint and make new ones.
>>
File: IAR_95_Spey_(model).jpg (15 KB, 640x345) Image search: [Google]
IAR_95_Spey_(model).jpg
15 KB, 640x345
>>75264283
>implying we won't take over Moesia to help us in the fight
Plus, if you were to ask me, I think we should restart our supersonic jet fighter program.
>>
>>75264235

fantasy.Go sniff petrol.

>>75264369

Your people were imported by ottomans in balkans.This can be seen from your non-european genetics.

Romanians were mentioned a few hundred years before albanians were mentioned.

>>75264405

then bring your gf

I need to empty my balls after I knock you both the fuck out
>>
>>75264695
Bucharest has some nice architecture and buildings I've got to say. Reminds me a bit of Melbourne with the Atheneum and what not
>>
File: romanian fairy tails.png (458 KB, 682x1065) Image search: [Google]
romanian fairy tails.png
458 KB, 682x1065
>>
>>75264860
You are a gypsy
>>75265103
Wow you really are trying your best to enforce those stereotypes. I'm married by the way.
>>
File: 1464123997139.png (32 KB, 314x269) Image search: [Google]
1464123997139.png
32 KB, 314x269
>>75265394

>married

you can watch.
>>
File: europe.png (95 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
europe.png
95 KB, 960x640
>>75265103
I don't think his spouse would enjoy your pecker too much
>>
>>75265012

>IAR

god damn those planes were beautiful.

>>75265126

Bucharest is an atypical city. You have more than 4 different architectural styles. In the central part you can actually get to see how well the communist buildings fit in with the old city - the one built by the King when we were a Monarchy.

I've lived here for 25 years and I still take a stroll every single day after work in the center part. It truly is beautiful and comparing it with the rest of the city, you literally feel like you are in a different country.

> pic related - central part of the city
>>
Killah Priest is the Byzantine king no doubt

Once shoved in ships now we bloods and crips
>>
>>75265538
You posted the wrong picture senpai.
>>
>>75257341
Theres no such thing as "sucessors".

Rome died when their rulers dissapeared. Back in the days Rome wasn't a ethnic state.
>>
File: bucharest_ducati_xbhp_-10.jpg (241 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
bucharest_ducati_xbhp_-10.jpg
241 KB, 1024x683
>>75265749

yea I know, it's fucking weird. I don't even have that picture saved on my computer, yet the description of it matches the one that I wanted to post - a picture of Piata Victoriei.
>>
File: 331.png (951 KB, 2000x1733) Image search: [Google]
331.png
951 KB, 2000x1733
>>75259746
Ako you are is dacs and wollachians im sorry
>>
File: 106104249.jpg (43 KB, 430x346) Image search: [Google]
106104249.jpg
43 KB, 430x346
>>75265504

You live on the other side of the country, yeah, I know, I know.

But think about it, really. You should MAKE him watch, right? Knocking both him and his brother out - it'd be worth the trip, right?

Really, though. Make the trip. Seriously. Show those fuckers what you got. Show them how a real Daco-Roman fights.
>>
>>75266093

learn english.And bulgarians are almost identical to romanians,of same thracian stock.

>>75266203

sure they wont record it and call the police :)
>>
>>75262905

Damn it feels good to be R1b Master Race.
>>
>>75266455
We ruled you for a good 300 years or so . So did our friends , the Hungarians. Bitch
>>
>>75257341
Shut up you dumb ass gypsy!
>>
>>75257341
REEEEEEE
Niet, we are the true successors of Byzantine! Fight me for that title, gypsy!
>>
>>75266798

No, you didnt.Those were the on-ogur turkic bulgars whom also raped the bulgarians and gave their name even in the country.
And hugnarians only ruled Transylvania.
>>
>>75266798
>>75258755
The 2nd Bulgarian empire + the Hungarians also ruled the land you call Romania . Baby ;)
>>
>>75257341
No you are not.
Russian tsardom was 3rd rome.
>>
>>75267005
You know nothing of history . Bulgarians had 5 diffrent tribes that were all Bulgarian and they never once fought each other dumbass.
>>
>>75257902
Russia is not 3rd Rome, funny a Russian would say Romania has nothing to do with the eastern roman empire when they parade around with the thought they're 3rd Rome. At least the black sea coast was inhabited by Greeks for quite a while during the eastern roman empires reign.
>>75257861
Where's even the remote proof of this? This is downright desperate and laughable thinking.
>>75258449
Russia has nothing to do with 3rd Rome. It's a mental defect for them to think this.
>>75258851
Russia has nothing to do with 3rd Rome, it's downright absurd to keep parroting this.
>>75258928
You ungrateful people, didn't Byzantines give you an alphabet? Go bow down to Russia as 3rd Rome, when you should be bowing down to the true descendants to the south.
>>75259138
I'll give you this Romanian, you all ran off into the forest and the ottomans were scared shitless of you guys and setup Greeks to administer the place.
>>75260140
GRECO-roman values my skip friend.
>>75261095
You're forgetting one thing my shqip friend, their whole coastal region and most of the black sea coast was inhabited by Greeks for a very long time.
>>75264695
Techno scene? What the fuck is it 1992 bro?
>>
>>75267357
Like it was anything new.

Romanians have their own sense of history, and while nobody believes them, they try the hardest to force everybody into agreeing with them.
>>
>>75267110

2nd Vlacho-Bulgar empire you mean of the vlach Caloian IOANITSA

>>75267357

Im talkinga bout Bulgars, the on-ogur who raped the locals and formed you
>>
>>75267570
Russia is the 3d rome because when they where still wild peoples , Kievan Rus . The Byzantine empire made them their kid they helped them , educated them and made them christian. Then the rusians helped the Byzantine empire numerous times against huge enemies like The Bulgarian Empire and shit
.. so the main succesor to the Byzantine empire is Greece then Russia and then some may say Bulgaria even though Byzantines and Bulgarians werent BFFs
>>
>>75267570
Neither slavs nor gyppos are or ever will be the 3rd Rome stfu autists
>>
>>75267612
I'm done man , you made a fool out of yourself just stop... Romania was never a superpower or influential in any way shape or form. I do like the country though.
>>
>>75257341
what the fuck even is this thread?
>>
>>75268165
>Kievan Rus
Oh, this meme again.
>>
IRON GUARD 2.0 WHEN?
>>
File: kievanrus.jpg (79 KB, 343x299) Image search: [Google]
kievanrus.jpg
79 KB, 343x299
>>75268666
What meme? Okay... the Russia that all peoplecall Kievan Rus .. is that better?
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.