[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could BLM be anymore based? I think they redeemed themselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
How could BLM be anymore based?
I think they redeemed themselves after crashing this faggot's event with no survivors.

>MILO!
>YOU GOT TO GO!
>>
terrorists, not based
>>
>>75256708
They are terrorist for stopping le kike faggot of saying your opinions for money?
>>
So you agree with us you herd em based skins heads can crash events now. RACE WAR!
>>
>>75256659
>straight outta congo
>>
>>75256659
How come none of the white people in the audience got on stage and clocked that guy or at least forced him off the stage?
>>
>>75257449
Because people who would go to see Milo are as pussy as the SJWs they hate
>>
>>75257449
Its a safe space university that teaches white self hate. Controlled by radical Professors that actively silence people threw grades.
>>
Would bang fanny pack girl though. She would love being dominated by BIG WHITE COCK
>>
>>75257655
Doing the robot dance from Dave chappelle show
>>
>>75256659
I think these niggers feel obsolete and are scared because of that fact.

NIGGERS ARE OBSELETE!

MEME IT!
>>
>>75256659
Stop posting here Milo nobody cares about you
>>
File: BLM Debunked.png (1 MB, 900x2614) Image search: [Google]
BLM Debunked.png
1 MB, 900x2614
>>75256856
No. They're terrorists because they block public roads to emergency hospitals. They're terrorists because they censor free speech. They're terrorists because they shut down rallys. They're terrorists because they cause nothing but violence and hate in random fucking cities.

But then again, you wouldn't know shit since you're on the other side of the globe thinking like you know about other national politics.
>>
>>75257836
Might be right about that BLMcan only pimp the poor so long before its obvious BLM doesn't care.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.